Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! (470 Views)

How I Made N165k This Month As A Network Marketer On TDC In Nigeria / Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! by adonaimart(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
*9 Pillars To Success In Network Marketing*

� *1. Decide:* Make a decision to engage today and then do not turn back.

� *2. Commit to the skills:* You need skills to succeed. Commit to learn these skills and do not stop until you have them. *Never give up*

� *3. Habits:* Create good habits that you exercise everyday to achieve your dream.

� *4. Associations:* Create your own environment. You are the sum of the top 5 people you surround yourself with.

� *5. Think Bigger:* Always work to achieve bigger things. Never feel like you have arrived.

� *6. Let it go:* Whatever is holding you back --Anger, pain, doubt, negativity -- let it go away and start ASAP

� *7. Create a vision:* Don't just buy into your company's vision; create your own vision. What do you want from this dream? What do you want to achieve?

� *8. Game plan:* Create a game plan, strategize, and execute that plan every day.

� *9. Decide to work :* Work hard every day towards your goal. Never give up.

�‍♂These are *9 pillars to your road map to success*
Master them with all diligence, you will be on your way to the top.
Leo.
Hope to read your comments guys!

Leo
Re: The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! by adonaimart(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
*A NETWORK MARKETER GOT AN AWARD RECENTLY IN USA & HE WAS TOLD TO GIVE A 10 MINUTES ADVICE TO THE UP COMING NETWORKERS.*

*AND HE SAID "I RECRUITED 3000 MEMBERS ONLINE FOR MY NETWORK MARKETING PROGRAM, 2500 OUT OF THEM WALKED AWAY, 300 COMPLAINED OF WHERE WILL THEY GET DOWNLINES.*

*150 OF THEM PAID THE REGISTRATION FEE BUT NEVER DID ANYTHING, 39 OUT OF THE REMAINING 50 GOT DISTRACTED AND MOVE ON WITH THEIR USUAL LIFE STYLE.*

*THE REMAINING 11 MADE THE SUCCESS HAPPENED! TODAY............. THEY SAW IT AND THEY KEPT ON DOING WHAT I DO DAILY".*

*I BECAME THE NETWORK MARKETER THAT EARN $6m(#21.2millions) PER YEAR IN NETWORKING COMPANY".*

*ITS NOT THE VOLUME OF PEOPLE YOU BRING INTO YOUR BUSINESS ............. BUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE THAT HAS THE SAME ZEAL AS YOUR'S & ARE READY TO SUCCEED WITH YOU ARE WHAT MATTER.*

*YOU CAN SUCCEED IF YOU BELIEVE STRONG ENOUGH!*

Think about it. Copied.
Learn how we do ours consistently; contact me through my signature.
Re: The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! by adonaimart(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
The only part they told us about *Entrepreneurship* was that we would be our own bosses and make good money....

*But* They never told us that we would fail many times before we succeed.
They never told us that we would work *5 times more than our employees and not get anything sometimes*.
They never told us that this would *cripple our credit score*. That we will be in debt and owe alot of people money.
No one said anything about the *sleepless nights* trying to figure out a way forward.
No one told us about the *stress and anxiety*.

No one told us that this will cause *conflict between us and or relatives and family members*.
No one told us that we would be *jokes to the society* especially when we start changing from one business to another.

No one told us that sometimes we will go *six months without any income*. Living in the edge and surviving through borrowing money from different people.

No one told us that our doors would be *shut down due to failure to pay staff*, they can’t get to work.

No one told us we would be hobos at some point.
No one told us that our *wife's and "fiancée's"* would leave us because they will not understand our journey.

No one told us that we will have to be *more than patient*.
That we would make so many *mistakes end up losing alot of money*.
That at some point we would have to *risk our lives in order to move forward*.

We had to figure this out all by ourselves.
Many gave up on the journey.
Some died on the journey.

But some of us after going through so much pain we decided that we were going to succeed or die trying .
Some of us we are never giving up on this no matter what. We are now doing it and very aware of the circumstances.
It's *win or nothing for us* and it's too late to go back now.

*We are entrepreneurs!!*
*#Breakingfree*
Share what u are going thru as an entrepreneur cool

(1) (Reply)

Funding Of Your Payoneer Card / HP Mini Laptop Silver 250GB HDD 2gb Ram / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.