Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! (700 Views)

Before You Even Think Of Becoming An Affiliate Marketer You Should Read This: / Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Two things make a great networking business.
1. A great product.
2. Dynamic leadership

1. A lot of the so called networking businesses that we have today don't have a product that they can point to and say, this is the value we are offering people. 
In Wealth Generators, you get 7 fantastic products
i- Trade with experts and make daily profits
ii- Trade with robots for long term profits
iii- WG University, where you will be taught about forex and how to manage money
iv- Devee social- make money on social media
v- Travel around the world with Hodo-Global
vi- Crypto mining
vii- Networking

2. Dynamic Leadership
The company is led by amazing guys that have continued to take it to new frontier's.
I am proud to say that the company is on the stock American stock exchange and can be publicly traded.
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by Joylove05(f): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by Joylove05(f): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good one
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by Joylove05(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Joylove05:
Good

Good is actually an understatement. WG is actually the best thing to come to Nigeria this year and it is just 7months old in Nigeria but 5years since inception.
Now, am sure you guys don't need a lecture from me about positioning, but am still gonna say it. *TAKE POSITION NOW*
Send me a msg on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Joylove05:
Good one
Havr you joined the movement?
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by CallMeFemi(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Fb account for sale.. check signature.
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
welcome to the new world

Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
stay tuned to this thread, I have some amazing information soon.
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by demolaxl(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2017
How much is required to join?

I know of a great forex company that simplifies forex for you. All you have to do is just copy and paste the trade entries.
We hold meetings on the island/mainland depending on ur location also.
We also have a whatsapp group.
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
CallMeFemi:
Fb account for sale.. check signature.
not here pls
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! by ogbeifuncletus(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
November 19th is the official launch

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Nigeria With Genuine Business And Money Making Opportunities / Who Knows The Cheapest And Quickest Way To Send Items To Australia / Ruzu Works ,efficacy Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.