Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Team Buhari : In Their Own Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Buhari : In Their Own Words (381 Views)

The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! / BIAFRAN BLACKMAIL: What Awolowo Responded (in His Own Words) In 1983 / Obafemi Awolowo In Own Words Responding To Issues Achebe Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Buhari : In Their Own Words by Comrde3g(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
TEAM BUHARI : IN THEIR OWN WORDS

(1) "Kill a Fulani or his cattle, and it's a debt you or your grand children will have to pay no matter how long it takes" - Nasir El-Rufai 2016.
(2) "Those Cows and Fulani killed in Southern Kaduna are from Chad, Niger, Mali, and we have paid them financial compensation" - Nasir El-Rufai 2016.
(3) "Establishment of Cattle colonies and grazing reserves in every state of the country which this government is going to do is the best solution to the herdsmen/farmers killings" - Aviation minister Hadi Sirika 2018.
(4) "These killer herdsmen are Libyans trained by late Gaddafi" - President Buhari in London April 2018.
(5) "These herdsmen people are Nigerians so you must have to live with them" - Defence minister Dan Ali 2018.
(6)"Go and accommodate your neighbours" - President Buhari to Benue state governor Ortom January 2018.
(7) "The killings and burning of villages in Benue is a mere communal clash" - IGP Idris 2018.
(cool "The killings by the herdsmen is because of the anti open grazing law introduced by Benue government" - Defence minister Dan Ali 2018.
(9) "I don't know that my IGP Idris did not carry out my orders to relocate to Benue state" - President Buhari 2018
(10) "We shall do everything possible to resist this obnoxious, unpopular, and unlawful anti open grazing law" - Miyeti Allah 2018
(11) "I am scared to death if those words are coming from the very people whom we have entrusted our lives to. I can't go further with more of these list of deception, lies and insincerity, rape of a national conscience, a planned unfolding of a written script/ agenda to kill, burn, drive out, replace, and occupy" - Yours sincerely 13/4/2018.
Hmmmm. God save Nigeria. � �� .
Do well to share with your contacts. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Team Buhari : In Their Own Words by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
And daily we see the eveidemce of gross incompetence and failure of the government

(1) (Reply)

APC Nasarawa Call For The Impeachment Of Speaker / How Lagos Senator Escaped Abduction At National Assembly / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.