Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement (26102 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Amagite3(f): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram page to reveal why herself and her colleague, Halima Abubakar stopped calling each other.

Tonto who was very supportive when Hailma was ill wrote;

"Postive vibes to my Ex girl @halimabubakar I’m so mad at her,People pls help me judge this matter..
I visted Halima and in her fridge were some yummy meat pies and shezz..I was so hungry I ate it all and halima had the guts to tell me that I EAT TOO MUCH..(In her words ah ah you know no say na person house you Dey,You NO SABI Dey FORM.YOU JUST EAT ALL MU FOOD)
Kia I was sooooo ashamed and comically hurt and switched to DIVA MOOD...
Like really,For heavens sake am a guest and that was rude.So I left called her Once and never called again and She is very sturborn tooo she never called .
After seeing her near death story ha i was Shook..I say make I apologise..
HALIMA I WIL NEVER EAT YOUR ICE CREAM AND MEAT PIE AGAIN WITHOUT YOUR PREMISSION...

Hally boo boo Issa hot mess..
My extremely emotional somebody
I’m sorry for real boo ,I was hungry ma Nigga•••
Get well soon
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/tonto-dikeh-reveals-the-hilarious-reason-she-stopped-calling-halima-abubakar.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op this ain't a playing ground sad

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by overdrive(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by ZoeyJ(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by joshnnanna: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
What's my business?? It's her life naaw. Why telling us??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by onupeter(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Pokatrad: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mad people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by brenister10: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
When did nairaland become this, na yeye news una dey push come front page. If no be nonsense BBN or snake thread, e go be tonto and her media gimmick. I taya for una

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by dafeyankee: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by geostrata(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
OK...I go slap u eh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
cool..... We don hear your own side of the Gossip. Remain. Halima side of the Gossip. !

Then we go come give una the ATTENTION. Wey una dey look for cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Frankyboy1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Unfortunately!rubbish dull and empty people making waves on d social media space
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
X

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Crixina(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
I have warned myself,
I will stop commenting on certain threads, example, this one.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by slapandfall(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
What exactly is the essence of this thread now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by tociano009(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
All this mods will just be forcing junk content down the throats of Nairalanders... God pax una
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Newbeginnings(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
mtchewww
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
I swear my brain cells just committed mass suicide. WTF did I just read?? Very incomprehensible and incoherent garbage. People should learn to write properly for effective communication. The fuçk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by xtervaganza(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
This girl's mental state and sanity is highly questionable

See how an adult, mother of one mash words up like a 5 year old
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Ojuororun(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
common sense no common at all .
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by ennysuccess(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by oochi123(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by SoapQueen(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Halima likes too much pity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by nabegibeg: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Amagite3:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram page to reveal why herself and her colleague, Halima Abubakar stopped calling each other.

Tonto who was very supportive when Hailma was ill wrote;

"Postive vibes to my Ex girl @halimabubakar I’m so mad at her,People pls help me judge this matter..
I visted Halima and in her fridge were some yummy meat pies and shezz..I was so hungry I ate it all and halima had the guts to tell me that I EAT TOO MUCH..(In her words ah ah you know no say na person house you Dey,You NO SABI Dey FORM.YOU JUST EAT ALL MU FOOD)
Kia I was sooooo ashamed and comically hurt and switched to DIVA MOOD...
Like really,For heavens sake am a guest and that was rude.So I left called her Once and never called again and She is very sturborn tooo she never called .
After seeing her near death story ha i was Shook..I say make I apologise..
HALIMA I WIL NEVER EAT YOUR ICE CREAM AND MEAT PIE AGAIN WITHOUT YOUR PREMISSION...

Hally boo boo Issa hot mess..
My extremely emotional somebody
I’m sorry for real boo ,I was hungry ma Nigga•••
Get well soon
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/tonto-dikeh-reveals-the-hilarious-reason-she-stopped-calling-halima-abubakar.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

attention seeking is a deadly disease

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by Femzy88: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
See the language someone's mother is using to describe her friend; boo, hally baby..i pity this wasted generation
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by AdaIhiala(f): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
So if you call her and tell her these things, your name will no longer be Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement by talk2percy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
My crush...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.