Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (67677 Views)

COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by BabaRamota1980: 3:22am On Apr 16, 2018
ceeceeuwa:
What is the reason for collodion baby?
The collodion membrane is due to abnormal desquamation (a peeling process). It is due to mutation of certain genes and is usually an autosomal recessive, congenital ichthyosis (scaly skin condition).
Collodion baby | DermNet New ...
https://www.dermnetnz.org › topics › col...

grin grin
Oyinbo don cause kasala for Africa
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by HaneefahRN(f): 4:56am On Apr 16, 2018
Harlequin baby
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by BabaRamota1980: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Na wah for all of una in the bio-medico-pharmaco field of specialty.

Now im more confused on page3 than I was when this started on page1.

Is this baby a harlequin, a collodion or ichthyosis? My tongue is locked trying to say the last word. What is this baby?

But more important, what should people not do so they dont produce similar?

Chai! angry
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2018
what the hell is that!!!
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Icythosis
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by cecymiammy(f): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2018
omotuntun:
Honestly, in Nigeria many thinks they are smart and intelligent. So sad that over 70% are not.

As earlier said up there, it is an hereditary over grown skin. Immediately instead of talking about solutions our so called youth are calling the little baby a monster... Damm it what's wrong with youths.

Just like someday I was among a panel to interview a lady for a job interview. The so called Bcs in her field, cannot express herself, no confidence nothing. HR even told her to take a break digress a bit to calm her down still ZERO..

This same girl was in a restaurant after the interview telling her friends, that company them wicked, if u no get let or know person u no fit enter.... I pass every question, the HR even said I am intelligent still they said they will call me back... Painting the company black instead of going home to work on her self.

please I need a job...help a fellow
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by dnawah(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2018
CastedDude:
Pictures of a young girl and her malformed baby have been trending online due to obvious reason. According to a Facebook user who shared the photos and didn't disclose where it happened, the girl gave birth to a ''monster'' as a question was asked what could have caused such deformity.

While some think the birth has to do with something spiritual, others have argued online that this is a medical condition.

A Facebook user, Smart Believe wrote; The baby is not a monster... it's a hereditary deficiency passed down by generational parents who both have the blood cell to trigger this birth...its an over growth of skin,like excess skin growth where a new skin generates always. It's difficult to handle such children cuz they are prone to infection if not properly taken care of...

Nigerian internet users have shared their opinion concerning the unusual birth and also the new mother who looks so young.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/people-react-as-young-girl-gives-birth-to-strange-baby-graphic-photos.html
abortion drugs at work
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Olawale118(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
I can only imagine the pains the young mother is/was passing through
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Leorichie: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Mercy killing should be legalized tongue
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Gbelex(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Now I believed it is "End-time" truly
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by sparkwil(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Do you even know the meaning of graphic
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by temitope0007(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
this one na alien
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Bestypretty: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Witnes: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
What the hell is this?

This is the effect of trying to use *orthodox means* to abort a baby...

I don't believe it to be genetic mutations.... The baby was attacked while in the womb...
U may not far 4rm d truth. Looking at d mother u will agree with me d pregnancy was unwanted and she looks under age
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by dubbiskelly(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
She most likely than not took thalidomides during pregnancy.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
izzou:
angry

Someone is against breastfeeding the child

A woman for that matter angry angry
Rubbish

The baby should be thrown away.
That's not a baby but monster
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by TemihSmart(f): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
When we tell guys not to waste their semen, they will not hear. the man has wasted the good ones, see what he now gave another person pikin,Smh. The baby even has pink lips and different eyes, I bet it's a female alien
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by TemihSmart(f): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
The girl sef dey f**kup, she no suppose run for her precious life?
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by jbblues24(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2019
I approve your illustration, friend. embarassed
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2019
It's magnificent not just graceful! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.