Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa (756 Views)

Quality Roads Constructed By Governor Yahaya In Gombe (Photos) / Governor Okowa Congratulates Alibaba On His Presidential Honour (PHOTOS) / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa by ubikings: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
CONSTRUCTION OF ULTRAMODERN CENTRAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,ASABA BY GOVERNOR OKOWA

While inspecting on-going work at the multi-billion naira secretariat complex in Asaba recently, a gigantic project embarked upon by the Gov. Okowa's administration, His Excellency was of the view that his intention was to ensure that all Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the State were quartered at the Secretariat Complex. This according to him, would help to ensure a robust synergy among government institutions; thereby, ensuring efficient service delivery.

In reacting to the view held by some opposition politicians on the much talk about "Star Project", the Governor, explained that the underlying factor behind embarking on projects by his administration was the execution of such projects that would be of immense benefit to the people. According to him, the wish of the people should be attended to and not the expectation of the opposition.

He said that over N12 Billion is being spent for the construction of this Secretariat which on completion, will house 27 MDAs to ensure development, management and ease of communication between government agencies."

"The Secretariat when completed would be a complex of 6 floors. He drew the attention of the people to the fact that majority of the labour force on ground were sourced locally; this, he said gives him joy. Still speaking, he said that the contractors have assured that the project would be delivered within two years"; adding, "we are carrying out inspection of projects because we are committed to ensuring that projects are delivered to specifications and will stand the test of time."

Re: Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa by hypertension(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
This incompetent nincompoop

please before you start quoting me, i do not (and will never) accept mediocrity.

From Uduaghan to this confused man(Who did Delta state offend)

A Rich state without a policy or any meaningful infrastructural development.

The last time i visited Warri and Udu, i just wept for my state. Nothing works and later these criminals will bring tribe to play the victim card.

Delta state is one of the richest states in Nigeria, yet, sister states like Akwa Ibom and Rivers are improving the lives of its people with good roads and social amenities.

Its even more annoying that all a common Delta politcian thinks is Cultism, corruptiom, and militancy.

Useless Mofos.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
I Dedicate ThIs To My Missing 100Level Fundamental Philosophy Result That Have Been Delaying My Graduation From Madonna University

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa by three: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Ultra-modern

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Permutations On Gmb, Ss, Obj, Gej, Bat & Gsa (obm) / 2019: People Against Buhari Are Public Looters, Says Kalu / Orji Kalu Built And Furnished Another Catholic Church In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.