Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Get A Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Paypal Account (1210 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Paypal Account by canachy(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2007
Please can someone tell me how to get a paypal account. I would love to use it to shop online. would be glad to have your replies. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account by wizup(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
as a nigerian living in nigeria you cannot, but i can help you out,
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account by uneeking(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2007
uneeking[b][/b] grin

If you have a valid credit card that is accepted online, I can assist you to get a Pay Pal account open.
The credit card is only a requirement. You will not need to pay for the account itself.
You can e-mail me at uneekomunikations2003@yahoo.com. Subject: Paypal Account. I will open the account for you with a foreign account since they do not accept Nigerian address there.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account by Mamajama(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2007
go to paypal.com or from Ebay
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account by akinalabi(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2007
Hi,

Although you can open a paypal account by just using
a foreign adress, I urge you to tread carefully.

Paypal are very fussy about the issue of IP address. Once
they discover that you are logging in from Nigeria, your
account will be frozen.

They froze my friend's account and he had $17,000 in it.

Be careful.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account by egoldman(m): 4:42am On Mar 21, 2007
akinalabi is right ,be careful even if the account was opened from outside nigeria ,they are still able to know when u logged in from Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? / Standard Chartered Bank And Visa Electron Cards / Air Freight From London: £2.89/kilo : Fastrax Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.