Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) (1449 Views)

The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! / How To Build A "Solid Business" - The Truth No One Will Ever Tell You / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
[url][/url]Hello guys,
I'm here to help 200 youths only on how to effectively make money online. I'M NOT SELLING ANYTHING. This business requires no other investment apart from your data, time and dedication. Please take note, this is not a get rich quick scheme but if you follow my instructions, you can be making about 500$ and above almost every 2 months. I don't need doubting Thomasses. If you know you are not interested, please don't bother joining. I'm not collecting a dime from anybody. I just wanna contribute my own quota to the economy.

Requirements
1) Constant internet access ( although it doesn't consume mb)

2) Any of the following social media account

i) Facebook ( with at least 350 friends, don't worry if you don't have.)
ii) Twitter with at least 250 followers ( don't worry i can guide u on how to open a new Twitter account from scratch and get 250 followers in 10 days)
iii) Telegram ( This is absolutely compulsory. Download if you don't have)
iv) Reddit ( Don't worry if u don't have Reddit. I'll guide you on how to open a new Reddit account that is ready to start earning)

3) Dedication

4) Patience

5) Obedience to instructions

6) God

If you're ready to change your story, you can message me on my WhatsApp line ( check my signature below ). When messaging me on Whatsapp, just write NAIRALAND. I will immediately add you to the telegram group.
Please note, Telegram is compulsory
Don't drop your number here. That is automatic disqualification ( no 5. Above)

I'M NOT COLLECTING ANY MONEY FROM ANYBODY.
THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDED TO FREE OF Charge.

Let me give you an insight into what I'm talking about.
It is called BOUNTY HUNTING.

BOUNTY : How to make money without a dime to spend

Each project, launching its own ICO, makes a Bounty. It’s an incentive program for helping promote and advertise the ICO. The services are paid for by the project tokens, which one can either sell right away, or keep hoping for their higher rate in the future. And, what is most important, many of the Bounty-campaigns do not require any big work, you don’t have to run around trying to find investors for a kickback, all is much easier.
Let’s review which Bounty-campaigns most of projects have and how much one can earn on all this.

Types of Bounty-campaigns

1. Social Networks
To participate in this type of Bounty, you will need accounts in social networks like Twitter, Facebook, reddit, Telegram.

How it works
All you will be required to do is to subscribe to official ICO pages in social networks, to like every post and to repost or retweet it. What could be easier? You can participate with just one of your accounts simultaneously in a large number of ICOs, so you will not even have to create multiple accounts.
How much you can earn
Since participation in such campaigns is much simpler and requires almost no effort from the subscribers, their number is much larger than in the subscription campaigns. A big number of participants smears greatly the overall budget, and a participant can count on an income of about $20 per month. But you may participate in 50 campaigns simultaneously, in which case your income will amount to $1,000 per month (just an estimate).

2) TRANSLATION
What usually gets TRANSLATED? :
Announcement on the Forum
ICO Website
White Paper
Translators in the ICO Bounty-campaigns are the least used compared to other participants (signatures, social networks), so the total budget is divided into fewer people and the income of a translator for a full set of translations can make $500 and more.

We will be participating only in the SOCIAL Media type.

If you want to learn more and participate in this, download TELEGRAM from playstore, then click on the link below to gain access immediately.

[url]/bountysuccess[/url]

After joining the telegram channel above, scroll to the top and start reading from the top downwards

Remember, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 3:55am On Apr 18, 2018
50 seats have already been taken. 150seats left to be occupied. It's on a first come first served basis.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
140 spaces left. I won't be accepting any other person when the space is filled up. Hurry now
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Wow, the spaces are filling up fast. Who no like money cheesy . If you don't join now, you might just miss out of this great opportunity. It's totally free. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by Postboiswag(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Postboiswag:
Interested
Contact me on Whatsapp on the number in my signature
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by Favytee: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
AIIyIic:

Contact me on Whatsapp on the number in my signature
Interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by emmalexdboy(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
AIIyIic:
Hello guys,
I'm here to help 200 youths only on how to effectively make money online. I'M NOT SELLING ANYTHING. This business requires no other investment apart from your data, time and dedication. Please take note, this is not a get rich quick scheme but if you follow my instructions, you can be making about 500$ and above almost every 2 months. I don't need doubting Thomasses. If you know you are not interested, please don't bother joining. I'm not collecting a dime from anybody. I just wanna contribute my own quota to the economy.

Requirements
1) Constant internet access ( although it doesn't consume mb)

2) Any of the following social media account

i) Facebook ( with at least 350 friends)
ii) Twitter with at least 250 followers ( don't worry i can guide u on how to open a new Twitter account from scratch and get 250 followers in 10 days)
iii) Telegram ( This is absolutely compulsory. Download if you don't have)
iv) Reddit ( Don't worry if u don't have Reddit. I'll guide you on how to open a new Reddit account that is ready to start earning)

3) Dedication

4) Patience

5) Obedience to instructions

6) God

If you're ready to change your story, you can message me on my WhatsApp line ( check my signature below ). When messaging me on Whatsapp, just write NAIRALAND. I will immediately add you to the telegram group.
Please note, Telegram is compulsory.
Don't drop your number here. That is automatic disqualification ( no 5. Above)
[i]
I'M NOT COLLECTING ANY MONEY FROM ANYBODY.
THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDED TO FREE OF CHARGE

[/i]
Why can't you teach it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
emmalexdboy:
Why can't you teach it here?
I can't do that here because, you're not allowed to post links here and also, You need Telegram (a Must) , uf you wanna partake, so, y not on telegram den??
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by AIIyIic(f): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Only 120 spaces remaining. Secure a spot, secure your future. It's Absolutely free
Re: New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) by Mark23(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2018
Boss, I sent u a message but u haven't replied

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User / Beautiful Grade 1 UK Used Laptops At Affordable Prices / Become A Tingg Agent - Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.