Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders (8825 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Free Logo 2017 (CLOSED) / Free Logo, Business Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by ak22(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 9:54pm On May 08, 2018
Mesopotamia:
I have seen the logo and it's very nice.... God bless you brother..... Keep up the good work..... Can I please get it in JPEG /any other format on my mail?
Adeniranfiyinfoluwa@gmail.com
Thanks, God bless you!
Hoping to work with you soon.....
Hello I'm really sorry about not sending the format you requested for... I'll do so soon... I have a project I've been working on... I've been really busy.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Hybrid01: 4:59am On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

Hello I'm really sorry about not sending the format you requested for... I'll do so soon... I have a project I've been working on... I've been really busy.
Please sir, Sharpnotes Technologies
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Barney11: 9:38am On May 11, 2018
Thank you so much for this thread dear,please logo no 8:

The name is Csection mamas Nigeria,
Description:an abstract of a beautiful pregnancy female figure with a baby either cuddling the baby and a faint mark of love at the lower abdomen.
Thank you so much and I am waiting for my logo kiss
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Barney11: 9:42am On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

Please logo no 8 pleasessssss

Name : Csection mamas Nigeria
Description: an abstract female pregnancy figure cuddling a baby and a faint thin mark of love at the lower abdomen.

Colours: red and blue,then the thin line at the lower abdomen will be faint pink.

Thank you so much kiss
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Emmaacosmos(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
LOGO #9
Company: EAC TV
Brand:online Tv,new and media platform
Color:gold and black with little white
Description: it all about Entertainment
Email: eactv.ng@gmail.com

-please I will be grateful if I can get in png and jpng format because I would want the logo embedded on my videos-

Simple logo...Thanks
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 11:01am On May 11, 2018
Barney11:

Please logo no 8 pleasessssss

Name : Csection mamas Nigeria
Description: an abstract female pregnancy figure cuddling a baby and a faint thin mark of love at the lower abdomen.

Colours: red and blue,then the thin line at the lower abdomen will be faint pink.

Thank you so much kiss
Alright, please you have to be patience... I'll definitely send everyone logo... I have a serious project i'm working on.. as soon as I'm done I'll work on it

1 Like

Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 11:06am On May 11, 2018
Hybrid01:
Please sir, Sharpnotes Technologies
More details:
What is sharpnote all about?
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Barney11: 4:05pm On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

Alright, please you have to be patience... I'll definitely send everyone logo... I have a serious project i'm working on.. as soon as I'm done I'll work on it

When will that be please?
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Hybrid01: 4:43pm On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

More details:
Sharpnotes is a tech-based group with sights in the tech market. We have a team of laptop engineers and software developers. We are looking at adding animationists and graphic designers to the team in the near future though. We are young people within the age range of 18-22. Now we sell gadgets, repair gadgets and design softwares and applications. Looking at adding animations and designing.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Hybrid01: 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

More details:
I have told you about it for long and i was among the first set of people to ask for logo. I have explained up there again though. THANKS
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Maximus85(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
Offpoint:

You should learn to know the difference between 3D and 2D logos, you should learn to know the different simple and modern logo designing before you downgrade someone else's work. these logos are designed for free.

Piece of advice to you, if you want to promote your work is not by bad mouthing others. that's terrible for your business.

He might have said it in a bad way but you should up your game sir. These are not good. They shouldn't even be called logo. But I can see your passion. You can learn. First quit photoshop. Move to Corel or illustrator. You will get there. Watch design videos on YouTube.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
Maximus85:

He might have said it in a bad way but you should up your game sir. These are not good. They shouldn't even be called logo. But I can see your passion. You can learn. First quit photoshop. Move to Corel or illustrator. You will get there. Watch design videos on YouTube.
Thanks, but I'm not amateur logo designer... had years of experience... I know my aim... a goods of 10k is not of the same quality with 50k... you understand that.

that's how he attacked people on graphics section, that's not is first. I hate it when people feel like the know all, life is a process of learning everyday. I'm not the best, I learn both from professionals and amateurs... that's how one gathers wisdom
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Hybrid01:
I have told you about it for long and i was among the first set of people to ask for logo. I have explained up there again though. THANKS
I'm really sorry about the delays... please don't be offended, you know sometimes real life job can comes in... and I had to pause till I'm done. my schedules are really tight... please exercise patience with me. thanks for understanding.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Maximus85(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2018
Offpoint:

Thanks, but I'm not amateur logo designer... had years of experience... I know my aim... a goods of 10k is not of the same quality with 50k... you understand that.

that's how he attacked people on graphics section, that's not is first. I hate it when people feel like the know all, life is a process of learning everyday. I'm not the best, I both from professionals and amateurs... that's how one gathers wisdom

Ok
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by IamProdigy: 12:54am On May 13, 2018
Greetings To you All...

Offpoint ...its cool you are doing a great work for people out of benevolence and also trying to better your self!

I will address Two kinda people here...The Designer and the Clients!

THE CLIENTS!
Guys, its really funny how you all flood this thread to get a free brand identity...like seriously?
The fact is you all don't know what a Logo entails, so you want to go for cheap or free labour....

When your business go national, can you happily say you logo was designed from a free offer? and possibly link to this thread?

A Logo is the first visual representation of your business or brand...and it should count, so why can't you pay professionals to do something awesome for you....? No...You like it free and you get the Value of free...

Most times when you pay and get great logos designed....you complain and complain...but here you are "grateful"....
There are so many Professionals on Nairaland, Facebook, IG etc....but, you guys just don't want to pay...but you want an amazing work..

Stop Looking for Valuable things at Free rates!

THE DESIGNER ( offpoint )
I commend your Goodwill and drive to get better... Even barber wey dy learn work go use person head learn Work..

Bro...sincerely you need to open your mind to Creativity...color schemes, balance and Current design trends....This designs are not Functional, I will advise you watch tonnes of videos, it will help you.

For now...I will advise you recline and learn more, its better to launch when you are atleast average, so you don't loose future clients...

There so many Designers on IG follow them!

Good luck.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by excellgraphics(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2018
Frankly speaking you address this issue in a professional and mature manner,but the bitter truth is that 80% of nigerian bisinessmen like awoof grin They fail to identitfy different between quality and inferior design,I dont know if you have work in evernote or peopleperhour before in those site before whitemen will give you a business card design job mehn your profile must speak,whitemen dont care about cost they usually go for quality and unique design and pay less attention to free service but my country people love awoof naija I hail.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by bodunde88: 8:22am On May 13, 2018
need your services let tlk on whatspp
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by dudebuck: 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
IamProdigy:
Greetings To you All...

Offpoint ...its cool you are doing a great work for people out of benevolence and also trying to better your self!

THE CLIENTS!
Guys, its really funny how you all flood this thread to get a free brand identity...like seriously?
The fact is you all don't know what a Logo entails, so you want to go for cheap or free labour....

When your business go national, can you happily say you logo was designed from a free offer? and possibly link to this thread?

A Logo is the first visual representation of your business or brand...and it should count, so why can't you pay professionals to do something awesome for you....? No...You like it free and you get the Value of free...

Most times when you pay and get great logos designed....you complain and complain...but here you are "grateful"....
There are so many Professionals on Nairaland, Facebook, IG etc....but, you guys just don't want to pay...but you want an amazing work..

I commend your Goodwill and drive to get better... Even barber wey dy learn work go use person head learn Work..

Bro...sincerely you need to open your mind to Creativity...color schemes, balance and Current design trends....This designs are not Functional, I will advise you watch tonnes of videos, it will help you.

For now...I will advise you recline and learn more, its better to launch when you are atleast average, so you don't loose future clients...

Good luck.

I already told him that
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 3:30pm On May 13, 2018
IamProdigy:
Greetings To you All...

THE CLIENTS!

Good luck.

Thanks anyway...
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 3:33pm On May 13, 2018
dudebuck:
I already told him that
There's difference between
TOLD and BASH

I'll really, really need to talk to you in private...
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by dudebuck: 4:12pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:
There's difference between TOLD and BASH
I'll really, really need to talk to you in private...
you bashed me too
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 4:18pm On May 13, 2018
dudebuck:
you bashed me too
grin lol, I don't remember doing bro...

flash me... don't quote this message... wanna take my number offline as soon as possible
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by dudebuck: 6:38pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

grin lol, I don't remember doing bro...

08069820810 flash me... don't quote this message... wanna take my number offline as soon as possible
it has been long when it happened, but the bashing made me realize what I was doing wrong, and I made the necessary changes, the thing is, we tend to focus on Illustrator and Photoshop so much that we forget that there was a time these things did not exist but still people were able to produce high quality logos, ie COCA-COLA, IBM, even almighty Apple, so let us learn to place less emphasis on these tools and place more emphasis on the real thing, which is coming up with great ideas and being creative. When you make a search on YouTube on logo creation tutorials 99% of the videos are illustrator and Photoshop related. Which slows us down by throwing us in the wrong direction, this is a trap of us, self thought logo designers, which we must avoid.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
dudebuck:
it has been long when it happened, but the bashing made me realize what I was doing wrong, and I made the necessary changes, the thing is, we tend to focus on Illustrator and Photoshop so much that we forget that there was a time these things did not exist but still people were able to produce high quality logos, ie COCA-COLA, IBM, even almighty Apple, so let us learn to place less emphasis on these tools and place more emphasis on the real thing, which is coming up with great ideas and being creative. When you make a search on YouTube on logo creation tutorials 99% of the videos are illustrator and Photoshop related. Which slows us down by throwing us in the wrong direction, this is a trap of us, self thought logo designers, which we must avoid.
Yeah, I must I admit creating of logos is not all about HOW WELL you can manipulate the tools, but HOW CREATIVE you can be. I came across a guy who designed a logo for a particular company for 5000 dollars... guess what the logo is? letter C with a white dot on it... I was surprised, like anyone can do this naw... it wasn't until he told me he actually took him more than a month to come up with that... and when he explained the meaning of the logo I was wow...

please edit your last quote and wipe my number off... thanks... still waiting for your flashing or whatsapp message
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by dudebuck: 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Yeah, I must I admit creating of logos is not all about HOW WELL you can manipulate the tools, but HOW CREATIVE you can be. I came across a guy who designed a logo for a particular company for 5000 dollars... guess what the logo is? letter C with a white dot on it... I was surprised, like anyone can do this naw... it wasn't until he told me he actually took him more than a month to come up with that... and when he explained the meaning of the logo I was wow...

please edit your last quote and wipe my number off... thanks... still waiting for your flashing or whatsapp message
It is just a grammatical error, but I did not attend any design school, I also learnt a lot from Nick Saporito.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
dudebuck:
It is just a grammatical error, but I did not attend any design school, I also learnt a lot from Nick Saporito.
Me neither... I spent on Lynda and Udemy.

let's leave our pass behind.. we can become best of friends and learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by dudebuck: 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Me neither... I spent on Lynda and Udemy.

let's leave our pass behind.. we can become best of friends and learn from each other.
Great. Don't feel bad about the bashing, it was just the kick in the a5s that I needed.
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Offpoint: 8:50pm On May 13, 2018
dudebuck:
Great. Don't feel bad about the bashing, it was just the kick in the a5s that I needed.
lol, no hard feelings dadgrin

1 Like

Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by Readonee35L(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
freelinks:
Can you7cKsupplyzbpthis: Congratulations To People That Need Inverter But No Money
N9Please seePZthe linkKYbelow.
183ZAi zolajpower lnauzQ offpoint 3YFXl4 mariangeles bOOh1l readonee35l 8oNbg1 xpliciphire
Why did you quote my name
Re: Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders by zolajpower: 9:00pm On May 14, 2018
Readonee35L:

Why did you quote my name
how did u succeed in hacking my account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importance Of Logos / Free Logo For You. / Video Editing Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.