Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) (486 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / North Cyprus: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) by Thegoodlife300: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning and I hope you all had a blessed night.
I just got admitted in European University of Lefke.

Everyone says there are no jobs in North Cyprus so that argument is not my concentration.

My purpose of opening this page is to get contributions from students already studying in North Cyprus on how one can make money to survive while schooling there. Be it offline or online jobs, please honest contributions from everyone over there.

THANK YOU.
Re: North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) by Thegoodlife300: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) by Thegoodlife300: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Anyone?
Re: North Cyprus(contributions On How To Raise Income For Sustainance In The Island) by optimusprime2(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
A man that attempts to swallow a big stone is confident in the size of his throat.

If you are going to North Cyprus after being warned about the lack of jobs and alternative ways of raising funds there, then it means your sponsor base is adequate... and should be adequate for about 2 years. After spending 2 years there, then you would be able to figure out a strategy of survival that would match your situation "fight or flight".

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries bitterly After Surviving An Accident That Almost killed Pregnant lady / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing / Photos Of Driver Of The Bus That Killed Edo Indigenes Returning From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.