Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buffalo Billboard Petitions President For "a Freakin' Calling" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buffalo Billboard Petitions President For "a Freakin' Calling" (603 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Have A Website Like Billboard.com / Php Source Code For Calling Calling Individual Student Online Results / Calling On All Coders & Web Developers, Please Advice Me On Social Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buffalo Billboard Petitions President For "a Freakin' Calling" by Psymnunsaky: 2:17pm On May 14, 2010
"I paucity a freakin' job." That's the message President Obama platitude as he arrived in Buffalo, N.Y., this afternoon in the interest of an event talking up the administration's success in creating unexplored jobs. He also arranged Congress on approving a $30 billion credit repayment for small-business growth.

Furthermore critics phrase Obama has been focusing his retaking efforts too barely and hasn't done enough to remedy people find work. After all, the latest matter figures show 9.9 percent of the country quiet prohibited of work. That inspired a organization of unoccupied Buffalo residents — who also have a website called INAFJ.org — to attract to the president in the form of a billboard along the route his motorcade took into town. Here is a photo of the billboard:
http://blog.hawaiimode.com/metalroof/?p=22

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hlp / Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! / How Do I Upload This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.