Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,714 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

White People Aren't Human - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White People Aren't Human (4391 Views)

White People’ Slammed For Opening Ancient Egyptian Mummy Tomb / 25 Surprising Facts About Igbos You Aren't Aware Of. / Do White People Have Villages ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People Aren't Human by niguwisah: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
why this kind of talk na
Re: White People Aren't Human by morpheus24: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hati13:
White ppl have greater Neanderthal admixture than any other ppl. Neanderthal were non-Homo Sapiens creatures. Indian ppl have also greater admixture with other non-Homo Sapien creatures. There are many ppl who have those admixture, but they are very less and they can as result be considered more Humane than White and Indian ppl.

This right up is very misleading.

1. Neanderthals are archaic "humans" not "creatures" therefore are able to breed with modern anatomical humans aka Homo sapiens.
2.The admixture of Neanderthal DNA is btw 2- 4% is populations that are non sub Saharan- what this simply means is that at some point there was interbreeding btw the two groups but the hybrid population gradually intro-gressed and continued as Homo sapiens.
3. There is also evidence that African homo sapiens also interbred with other archaic hominids and some groups in sub Saharan Africa have a small btw 1- 2% gene admixture with Homo heidelbergensis.

Please post coherent information

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by morpheus24: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onechancearmy:

It is actually black people who have a problematic ancestry. Neanderthals actually had a larger brain than Homo Sapien. So when they interbred, the off spring between the Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals who are the present Europeans inherited the larger brain of their Neanderthal ancestors.

Homo Sapiens in Africa on the other hand intermarried with an ape like hominid creature with ape like features, hence the strong resemblance that the black man shares with the ape.

While it is true that Neanderthals had bigger brains than humans, studies have been done to show that there is no correlation with intelligence and the particular variations is brain size within human populations so drop that idea please
Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
morpheus24:

This right up is very misleading.

1. Neanderthals are archaic "humans" not "creatures" therefore are able to breed with modern anatomical humans aka Homo sapiens.
2.The admixture of Neanderthal DNA is btw 2- 4% is populations that are non sub Saharan- what this simply means is that at some point there was interbreeding btw the two groups but the hybrid population gradually intro-gressed and continued as Homo sapiens.
3. There is also evidence that African homo sapiens also interbred with other archaic hominids and some groups in sub Saharan Africa have a small btw 1- 2% gene admixture with Homo heidelbergensis.

Please post coherent information
Thanks for the correction.
Re: White People Aren't Human by RedboneSmith(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
It has always amused me when black people tried to argue that white people were 'half-human' because they [white people] have non-Sapiens admixture from the Neanderthals. Such people assume Africans are fully Homo sapiens. I always thought the gloating was premature; everyday archaeogenetics is digging up new information about our ancestors. And I knew sooner or later geneticists will find that WE too - the Africans - have non-Sapiens genetic contribution.

I mean, think about it: Africa was home to several early archaic humans and hominids, much much much more so than Europe. What is it that made us think we also didn't play some productive hanky-panky with them, the way early Europeans and early Asians did with the Neanderthals and the denisovans?

Well, we now have some new evidence that some West Africans carry mysterious genes from some yet to be identified hominid, possibly Homo heidelbergensis. Information is still scanty, but I am sure in years and decades to come, we will learn that we too are not 100% Homo sapiens, and this nonsense about Europeans being 'half-human' and we 'full-human' will cease.

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/
Re: White People Aren't Human by morpheus24: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
RedboneSmith:
It has always amused me when black people tried to argue that white people were 'half-human' because they [white people] have non-Sapiens admixture from the Neanderthals. Such people assume Africans are fully Homo sapiens. I always thought the gloating was premature; everyday archaeogenetics is digging up new information about our ancestors. And I knew sooner or later geneticists will find that WE too - the Africans - have non-Sapiens genetic contribution.

I mean, think about it: Africa was home to several early archaic humans and hominids, much much much more so than Europe. What is it that made us think we also didn't play some productive hanky-panky with them, the way early Europeans and early Asians did with the Neanderthals and the denisovans?

Well, we now have some new evidence that some West Africans carry mysterious genes from some yet to be identified hominid, possibly Homo heidelbergensis. Information is still scanty, but I am sure in years and decades to come, we will learn that we too are not 100% Homo sapiens, and this nonsense about Europeans being 'half-human' and we 'full-human' will cease.

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/

Its not fare fetched at all and I have always suspected that Europeans and Asians had some sort of introduction of another human species into their gene pool. it would make sense if all these "types' of humans were loitering around the continents as sapien wondered out of Africa.

We have the same behavior even today where as modern groups of people venture and encounter other groups there is a high probability of inter mixing with them. In the truest sense there are no pure humans rather racists or people who wish to push a particular narrative usually use the information they deem fit that fits that narrative without really exploring the entirety of the subject matter.

The San are for example some of the closest modern descendants of the earliest homo sapiens that moved around Africa. They display certain archaic traits and by traits I mean "body anatomy, phenotypical representations and genetics" even till today without a doubt as their ancestors had remained isolated for a long period of time.

Re: White People Aren't Human by Angelgodwin: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hati
Please i would like to chat with u personally.
08068780809.my whtsap number
Thank you
Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Angelgodwin:
Hati
Please i would like to chat with u personally.
08068780809.my whtsap number
Thank you
Replied to your email.
Re: White People Aren't Human by thinkafricanet: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Onechancearmy:

It is actually black people who have a problematic ancestry. Neanderthals actually had a larger brain than Homo Sapien. So when they interbred, the off spring between the Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals who are the present Europeans inherited the larger brain of their Neanderthal ancestors.

Homo Sapiens in Africa on the other hand intermarried with an ape like hominid creature with ape like features, hence the strong resemblance that the black man shares with the ape.

This drivel is called Pseudo science. In your desperation for identity don’t swallow b/s - phrenology in past times
Re: White People Aren't Human by thinkafricanet: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2018
morpheus24:

Its not fare fetched at all and I have always suspected that Europeans and Asians had some sort of introduction of another human species into their gene pool. it would make sense if all these "types' of humans were loitering around the continents as sapien wondered out of Africa.

We have the same behavior even today where as modern groups of people venture and encounter other groups there is a high probability of inter mixing with them. In the truest sense there are no pure humans rather racists or people who wish to push a particular narrative usually use the information they deem fit that fits that narrative without really exploring the entirety of the subject matter.

The San are for example some of the closest modern descendants of the earliest homo sapiens that moved around Africa. They display certain archaic traits and by traits I mean "body anatomy, phenotypical representations and genetics" even till today without a doubt as their ancestors had remained isolated for a long period of time.

Europe and North America have malnutrition rough sleepers too. This is non-sense. I m done responding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translate This Yoruba Sentence Into English / Why We Should Support Tribal Marriages / Why Are Ibo Girls More Fair And Prettier Than Other Tribe's Girls In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.