Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (42492 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by kuanvevo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
if una need airtime to vote Una wey like free airtime Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out last week or so gringrin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by YorubaEmir: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
In all sincerity, I really hope she wins the money. Why?
1. Tobi comes from money
2. Miracle also comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Judging by the BBNaija finalists, will the Igbo still say they're marginalized in Nigeria?

Miracle comes from which money? The only seemingly comfortable person I see there is Tobi. I think

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Kotodoctor: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Only Crecently I know is from the win as family.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by MrPeterson(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol my ears are still blocked cos of EFes music

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by spiralwedge(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
What's all this rubbish nah? So what about those trending with lesser tweets but come ahead of your cinderalla.

The trends outline is not ranking, dummy
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
texazzpete:

Rubbish.
Last time you people voted Efe for poverty alleviation, you ended up empowering a man to assault our ears with 'music'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by grandstar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Judging by the BBNaija finalists, will the Igbo still say they're marginalized in Nigeria?

You snooty?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Yoshy: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

No we won't, we always loved fair play and hate nepotism. We believe in equity and equality.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by babasolution: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

who told you cee-c doesnt come from money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by puccyforker: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

lie nsi ebea
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by chubinwa(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
What did she do? I mean did she snatch someone's boyfriend? what could hav fetched her such popularity
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by mokt(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Not the usual comments on BB9ja posts.NLers and Hypocrisy, it is well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
And Divay22 will be smiling smiley
For what na sad
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by piippa(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice Job from her media Team. But tweets, re-tweets, friends and likes on social media can be bought for peanuts. $3 can do the job tho!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

For what na sad
For being a member of her media team. undecided
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by benny4wax(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonDiego:

Yes, and I'll tell you why. It is exactly because of a morbid fear of this kind of BBA situation happening on all sectors in Nigeria that the rest of the country is united in marginalizing them. Everyone fears the domination of the Igbo. They're just too competitive for comfort, to be honest.
But if given the chance to dominate and take over the affairs of the country (even jus for 4 years), do you think Nigeria will improve positively?

I sincerely want to know...
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
For being a member of her media team. undecided
cheesy cheesy Oya vote for her small na abeg cry
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:
You gat to love this girl jare.

Put up ten times and saved ten times, a cat with nine lives indeed.

Let's make this happen jare.

Text VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

let's crown our baby the queen she truly is.

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy cheesy Oya vote for her small na abeg cry
And what will be my reward? undecided
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by excellence1331: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Yes a million times Igbos are marginalized and everyone knows dat. You are seeing 4 Igbo finalists because the show is not just a Nigerian thing alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
And what will be my reward? undecided
Ehn... Vote first, we'll talk about reward later wink
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Ehn... Vote first, we'll talk about reward later wink
You know that i only talk in my bedroom... So if you choose ''talk'' as the reward, then lets talk in my bedroom. wink
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

So cee c doesn't come from money? Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
You know that i only talk in my bedroom... So if you choose ''talk'' as the reward, then lets talk in my bedroom. wink
Vote first na sad
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Vote first na sad
online or via SMS?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
online or via SMS?
Both
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=texazzpete post=66761612]

Rubbish.
Last time you people voted Efe for poverty alleviation, you ended up empowering a man to assault our ears with 'music'. [[b]/quote]
grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Both
You say wetin? angry
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by fotist: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Not true. Lolu trended worldwide before she did.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
You say wetin? angry
Both na... It's not too much
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by ayaomen(f): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
thats the real double wahala, i see you sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / The Website I Can Download Season Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.