Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (42483 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by UcLloyd: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Love or hate Cee-C, she lights up the moment, that's what the game's all about.

Vote Cee-C for fairness to the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Both na... It's not too much
Just look at my Princess. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by pascal558(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:
You gat to love this girl jare.
Put up ten times and saved ten times, a cat with nine lives indeed.
Let's make this happen jare.
Text VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
let's crown our baby the queen she truly is.
with my hard earned recharge card abi?? $£N$€ far from u wel wel
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by brixton: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:

Please how do I vote from outside Africa?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
Just look at my Princess. cheesy
Pls na
Is beg am begging you o embarassed
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Pls na
Is beg am begging you o embarassed
OKAY. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by petuniaevents(f): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
She speaks her mind. I like that about her.

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Divay22(f): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
OKAY. kiss kiss
Thanks kiss
Show me evidence o wink
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Thanks kiss
Show me evidence o wink
No problem. wink
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
In all sincerity, I really hope she wins the money. Why?
1. Tobi comes from money
2. Miracle also comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Judging by the BBNaija finalists, will the Igbo still say they're marginalized in Nigeria?
so she doesn't cum from moni abi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:

Some of you are just plainly foolish

Vote for ceeci? why?

Vote for her with money to get what in return?

Vote for someone who is ugly, rude, arrogant and intolerant. She has displaced all these terrible attitude from day one. But some fools think its a game and she should be encouraged. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND SOME FOOLISH OTHERS CAN CONTINUE VOTE.
A sane person wont just vote for someone who has NOTHING on you.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Judging by the BBNaija finalists, will the Igbo still say they're marginalized in Nigeria?
Sick people....

She will NEVER WIN
TOBI IS EVEN TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

Nigerian women are not UGLY, RUDE, ARROGANT AND INTOLERANT AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO ENCOURAGE SUCH ATTITUDE. SHE LACKS HOME TRAINING.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
Girlllllllll!

I went to this girl's page on IG yesterday. She is pretty. That her signature look ehn.

Cee-C

C is for Cat( with nine lives).

From the look of things, Miracle will sweep the money. Can't wait for it to come to an end so everything can go back to normal.
SHE IS PRETTY ON HER INSATGRAM PAGE, HOW ABOUT HER REAL FACE?
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THAT UGLY, RUDE AND ARROGANT BlTCH WONT EVEN WIN THE SECOND PLACE.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
otijah2:
She has really come along way, she has really suffered in that house from day one, each and every passing week she is up for eviction yet her God is alive. I so much love miracle but I will vote for cee c. Four igbos one Yoruba.
Igbos aren't marginalized jaare
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD USE YOUR BRAIN.
PEOPLE DIDNT JUST DELIBERATELY STARTED HATTING ON HER. HOW CAN ANYONE TOLERATE A RUDE AND ARROGANT PERSON?
I HOPE VOTING FOR HER WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by AustineCJ: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
chubinwa:
What did she do? I mean did she snatch someone's boyfriend? what could hav fetched her such popularity
HATE fetched her popularity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by samzzycash(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

cee c's family are poor shey? This is what happens when don't watch shows only to dey follow nairaland and feels like you know it all.. All those people you mentioned gave reasonable answer as to what dey will use the money for.. To person you want to win doesn't have any.. Same cee c that talks about level how much money her father gets and how she fit make the money in two weeks.. So people who have ambitions shouldn't win because of one arrogant girl..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by samzzycash(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
otijah2:
She has really come along way, she has really suffered in that house from day one, each and every passing week she is up for eviction yet her God is alive. I so much love miracle but I will vote for cee c. Four igbos one Yoruba.
I'm really sorry for nigeria we never learn still don't know how to chose the right thing how did that girl really suffered from day one.. Someone entered that house picked fights with everyone possible and look down on everyone she came with hate anyone who tried to be her friend it didn't work and now people act like she is a victim.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:

She totally deserves to win! I know she's not as nasty as she seems. She's only putting up a wall to shield herself. She refused to be like the hypocritical lot!

I stand with Cee-C!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Chinachriss(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
brixton:

Please how do I vote from outside Africa?
Cc Mumzy Cc Dominique, please, help out.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Chinachriss(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

She totally deserves to win! I know she's not as nasty as she seems. She's only putting up a wall to shield herself. She refused to be like the hypocritical lot!

I stand with Cee-C!
Exactly dear. She's just being herself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nathaniel79(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
otijah2:
Cee c suffered this, Cee c suffered that..abeg who caused this suffering? Errm.. I rmbr: her NASTY attitude! Lol. Make una leave mata jare. Babe is looking for sympathy ah no fit marry dis one come house..she will just scata my family. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by henryhemon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I stand with Cee-C!

Twist it the way you want not as nasty as she seems, is there any other cee c aside the one she is showing if you claim she is not hypocritical ? That's the way we made excuse for buhari, this is the exact reason why Naija is the way it is when we made excuses when we see things that are wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
well ,i don't like her character in particular .But the gal has got a huge fan base for being shady,makes me wonder the kinda humans we have in the country that choose to love a big time scam like cee c

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Elxandre(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
The girl might even win.
She's a brutal strategist.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by akum78: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
I see .. Lol ..
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
texazzpete:

Rubbish.
Last time you people voted Efe for poverty alleviation, you ended up empowering a man to assault our ears with 'music'.

grin guy, I swear, you wicked no be small
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonDiego:

Yes, and I'll tell you why. It is exactly because of a morbid fear of this kind of BBA situation happening on all sectors in Nigeria that the rest of the country is united in marginalizing them. Everyone fears the domination of the Igbo. They're just too competitive for comfort, to be honest.

I kind of agree with you.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Cebaz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
GodOfAction:
Controversial Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Ceec has reached a milestone as she becomes the first ever Big Brother Naija housemate to trend worldwide.

On the 15th of
See photo below:
Let her come n win na
Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/16/bbnaija-ceec-becomes-the-first-bbnaija-housemate-in-history-to-trend-worldwide/
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by samisj4real(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:

T-Bag #prison break
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Tobi comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

It shows igbos thrives whenever there's no quota system.

We thrive once competition is involved.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by LharryVee(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
not worldwide. u go say cee c becomes de first housemate to trend for some part of africa
Its nt ur fault... U are seeing worldwide trends like this, u are still doubting... Smh 4 u tcha... I tot they said seeing is believing... Ur case z diff tcha
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by ADIEMUS(f): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2018
nanakgh:
chai trending worldwide on twitter? That's such a monumental achievement worth celebrating. It's like she cured cancer or brought peace to the Middle East. Let's all love and worship her from now.
Nonsense angry

hahaha...calm down ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Website I Can Download Season Films / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.