Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" (30384 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jesus christ of somolu!!! @ the 2nd pic, the olympus has been destroyed.....wu dis woman/babe/gal offend na?

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by felo812000(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
cry I weep for the bweastsss

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Hugo55(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Now that's a fallen breast
please can someone get her a push up bra....

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please fix your lives away from social media when you two are disturbing the neighbours when you make up, you don’t post any of that do you? It’s only the drama!
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by MissRaine69(f): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hugo55:
Now that's a fallen breast

please can someone get her a push up bra....
I think even the bra will fail!

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by talk2percy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Na because of what the pastor said? This woman wants to trigger Shatta's death o..
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:
That Fallen something.

There has to be a well packaged picture of this woman now, why use this one?

Did the woman tell you she is not proud of her body?
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dang, Is that her breast? shocked
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Smartademu(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
What do you expect when you married a thug for a wife?
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
KOPT33:

Did the woman tell you she is not proud of her body?

Look at the comments.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Hugo55(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
I think even the bra will fail!
Hahahahahhahaha haba, easy on her.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by slowice(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
I ve never seen anything that has fallen this low..... This must how low the devil fell when he was chased outta heaven embarassed lipsrsealed sad

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Icon79(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say.

O pari

Tamarapetty:
Very good!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Aso rock has fallen
kennygee:
That Fallen something.

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Biggaboi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Madre mia!

Is that breast or pancake
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by tunary(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
....whatever happened to the old saying; 'Never spread your dirty linen in public'?

The girl's boobs pass Olympus has fallen, I swear nothing remain for there.
And Jesus said it is finished
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Mrsimplexvi: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
He don useless those boobs... Now u wan run... U go see wife marry
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by mikolo4us: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
I believe she used her slippers Brest on you...naim make am dey pain you like this.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
You mean that lady that has slippers boobs had the effrontery to slap her husband...

The guy should have beaten the living daylights out of her

I don't support domestic violence but if your partner draws first blood then retaliate with everything you've got! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:

Look at the comments.

The comments in this case are immaterial. The woman presented herself to the public in a manner she was comfortble with. I know you don't have saggy boobs (I could be wrong), so there is no need to feel sorry for a woman who is obviously proud of her saggy boobs.

PS: You don't have saggy boobs cuz you're young; I could be wrong.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Daboomb: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:
That Fallen something.

That bwest is not falling............. it is no longer a bwest. grin grin

At her age, even my grandma has a better appealing bwest than this young woman.
Over-used piece of irritating flesh don nearly reach her private part sef.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Soblow(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
State your crime
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Fideo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
The second pics gat me thinking, truly Olympus as fallen.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by petitejolie(f): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chai! I remember Wen d pic of dis is wife was posted here. people were busy saying oh they've bin together through thick and thin. she stayed wit him Wen he had nothing ND so he's with her even her breast is totally sagged. Blablabla... I hope Ure hearing d latest gist now.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
KOPT33:

The comments in this case are immaterial. The woman presented herself to the public in a manner she was comfortble with. I know you don't have saggy boobs (I could be wrong), so there is no need to feel sorry for a woman who is obviously proud of her saggy boobs.

PS: You don't have saggy boobs cuz you're young; I could be wrong.

all these stories cause i said there has to be a more flattering picture of her?

I hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Assassin101: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
dat second pic... is dat brezz or wat? OMG! dis one fell flat like d walls of jericho
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by joshrare(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
....whatever happened to the old saying; 'Never spread your dirty linen in public'?

That's right; the boobs actually fell before Olympus grin
Earthbound:

That's right; the boobs actually fell before Olympus
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by linearity: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
anonymuz:
@second pix...is that a breast or slippers?

Am trying to figure that out too, please mention me if you get the answer before I do!

Boy!!!! And they don’t even warm people that, such pictures are coming, how can one unseen this now? Let me go watch my eyes in some ice cold water!
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't think it was intentional. This might have been what happened..

She was in a dimly lit room talking to her mum when he entered unexpectedly and due to his unexpected entry, she quickly turned to see who it was but unfortunately those things on her chest swung lose there by hitting him in the face and since the room was not so bright, he thought she slapped him in presence of her mother. If he had only been patient enough to ask why she slapped him, she would have explained to him that he was only mistakenly caught in the crossfire between her quarreling boobs.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Groovenaija360(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
MORE FROM THE SCENE

BLOODY CLASH IN ABUJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhxmJzq_B0
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by Truthsbitter: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
I will stab her countless times before she even raises her knife.
Re: Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" by kenlash1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blood of nebucadnezzer. C brezzzz. Dt breast don loose focus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.