Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS (2465 Views)

Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / Step By Step On How To Tie Simple Gale And Become Your Own Boss / Start Your Own Mlm Business And Be Your Own Boss With Mlm Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 7:41am On May 14, 2018
Class commences today 9am daily. Check our training centre to know which of our packages is fit for your career.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 1:32pm On May 16, 2018
Our classes now hold from Monday- Saturday (9am-5pm). Visit out office to choose a convenient time for you to learn.
You can also call the admin officer for accelerated program.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 8:06am On May 17, 2018
It's another day, you can join the ongoing class today .
Our fee is affordable!
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 8:59am On May 19, 2018
Today is another time to equip yourself with a solid training in building services.
A time will come you will need this but no chance to learn.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 11:03am On May 23, 2018
June batch have started putting thier names down for the coming training.
Don't let excuses raid you of your tomorrow
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
We have good news for people who want to enroll between now and June to celebrate our annual anniversary and also democracy day.

You stand a chance to get 30% discount for any of our training if you register early.

Call the admin or send a mail to book your space.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by nwaonyeze001(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
adekalumichael:
We celebrate the world fire fighting day with the rest of the World.

Our firefighting design class today will be extensively on improving technology for effective fire detection and fighting systems.

You can still join the class: many of your colleagues are also as fresh as you.

please .....the training will take a duration of how long
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 1:00pm On May 25, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

please .....the training will take a duration of how long

We have accelerated program of 5days.

Also we conduct standard class for a month.

Let me know of this answers you right.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
adekalumichael:

We have accelerated program of 5days.

Also we conduct standard class for a month.

Let me know of this answers you right.

Kkkk....... accelerated program, please, explain more, such course, can someone grab something meaningful within 5days
if I get you right ......the classes are into two, monthly duration and 5days
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Kkkk....... accelerated program, please, explain more, such course, can someone grab something meaningful within 5days
if I get you right ......the classes are into two, monthly duration and 5days

Nope, we usually have people who are in the industry already. All they need is a brush up on an MEP design class. That is the accelerated.

But for others who are new, it usually take a month.

Let me know if you need further explanation.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2018
adekalumichael:

Nope, we usually have people who are in the industry already. All they need is a brush up on an MEP design class. That is the accelerated.

But for others who are new, it usually take a month.

Let me know if you need further explanation.

Thanks for the explanation, for someone like me,that is new in the field, just want it as an added advantage, who knows, how do I go about it
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Happy democracy day to you all and especially to our students.

We love you all!
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Are you still waiting and waisting?
Join this training boat now.
Re: WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS by adekalumichael: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
We had nice time together as we celebrate World environmental day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Airtel Data Bundles @ Hot Rates With Bonus Data. MTN Inclusive. / Restaurant Equipment For Sale / How Much Can An 18-seater Bus Driver Deliver To The Bus-owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.