Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Much Can An 18-seater Bus Driver Deliver To The Bus-owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can An 18-seater Bus Driver Deliver To The Bus-owner (2477 Views)

Become A Bus Owner And Pay Back In Installments / What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? / 18 Seater Bus Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can An 18-seater Bus Driver Deliver To The Bus-owner by stechi(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2010
I have an 18-seater bus that is presently undergoing some body-work and painting at my mechanic workshop and i intend to use it for intra-state bus business in Lagos, but I am getting conflicting figures regarding how much these drivers deliver daily,so I want to know:-

1. what is the ideal amount the driver has to deliver daily?
2. my intended route of operation is Obalende/CMS to Ajah and vice-versa, is it worthwhile?
3. what strategy can i adopt for to get a satisfactory service from the driver?
4. does anyone have an alernative suggestion as to the best use of this bus for business purposes?

please, no reference to emails. All replied should be posted herein if you have an honest suggestion that would help viewers and the poster.
God bless!!!

The picture of the bus is below for your viewing. Its a diesel engine type.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? / Tony Kabaka Biography, Education, Age, Wife, Net Worth And House 2022. / What Can You Do With 2.5 Acres Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.