Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" (31989 Views)

"You Sure Say Nurse No Separate Them, Couple Discover Shocking Resemblance Their / Video Of Bbnaija CeeC Crying After ignoring A Man That Was Checking Her Out. VID / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by cutedela: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ceec seems to receive lots of heat and lashes in the house yet she stands strong though with some emotional display. She is indeed a strong unique personality and I respect her. Miracle is the only block in between her and the 45million naira

5 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by iAlex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ycee and Cee-C... Please are they related?
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Divay22(f): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
You're strong lady Cee c

I can't take it anymore... Gat vote

7 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by oruma19: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Useless show for useless youths

No wonder Audu ogbeh came back as minister after 35 years.... sad sad

Mumu country
Buhari , sorry, Buhari nko? Afta 30 yrs..shame on Nigerians for allowing shit.

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Mcfiltermouth: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Feather not eyelash
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by WarriAproko: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
CeeC don't worry will give you d 45m wen i latch ur punna grin
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by flington4550(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Mumu ycee wey no sabi sing
But he get money �??
Wetin you sabi do ??
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by flington4550(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:
Babe have really tried, strong lady.

Its better she let out the pains through crying.

Am voting for her.
Na you get your money oo
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by kenex4ever(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
rosieluv:
i like her style of crying,mature way of crying not those baby tears those other house mates gave, she is trying to be strong sad sad
she is a strong woman

She is not a cry baby like d rest of d female house mates including Lolu n excluding ifu ennada.

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
joeaz58:
please what is cee-c?
Cc is the witch that kept Nigeria down for 60 years and I will be in bigbrother house tonight to deliver cc with my koboko tongue

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by YorubaEmir: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:
Looking for sympathy vote upandan and always playing the victim. Nonsense!!

Shey Efe was proving humble/'who I be' before he showed us his true nature... If this Cee C wins BBN, her shakara will even be worse than Efe's own.
Abeg vote for correct people like Miracle or Tobi.
A word is enough for the wise!

See as my fellow homosapien de spend productive time de campaign for him fellow homosapien wey no give hoot about him existence. Why una carry this thing passionately for head like say una de expect reward?

Naija tire me

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:

Shey Efe was proving humble/'who I be' before he showed us his true nature... If this Cee C wins BBN, her shakara will even be worse than Efe's own.
Gbam cool

3 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Blessinq1(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't even understand Ycee's point. All I know is that, this Cee-C has a spirit husband that's why she's very fine and behaves the way she does
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Fatherofdragons: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:

so miracle no dey pretend?
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by royalamour(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

Am voting for her.

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by TadM: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
ycee can see from another weird angle, but for those of you who think he has'nt drop any hits , see timaya the hit droper 4 months now e never drop any. hits nor easy o.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by TadM: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:
CeeC don't worry will give you d 45m wen i latch ur punna grin
WHAT IF THE PUNA NA CASTED?. you can never judge a book by its covers.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Nicevalentine(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Savage grin
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm so voting for this strong chic kiss

4 Likes

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jubilancy:
Ycee mind ur business den u can release a hit song before month end
BBN is everybody’s business madam since it’s a public show. Leave hit song he’s doing better in life than you will ever be.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
You're strong lady Cee c

I can't take it anymore... Gat vote
Leave being strong,the question should be does she have vision and purpose and what are her plans for the 45mil.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by fourhayz: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ycee should be better face his career....Cos if this girl wins,,,She bags more money than Ycee entire career(45m)

Meanwhile despite all the haters...Am still strong...

Iyayin

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jubilancy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

BBN is everybody’s business madam since it’s a public show. Leave hit song he’s doing better in life than you will ever be.

Dear dear dear because u are doing worse doesn't mean other's are so I implore u to #mind ur business and maybe common sense will fall on u dear
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by AiiVee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Non-Sense
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jubilancy:

Dear dear dear because u are doing worse doesn't mean other's are so I implore u to #mind ur business and maybe common sense will fall on u dear
Lol whatever makes you sleep better

1 Like

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Coldfeets: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

Am voting for her.

Vote for your English first.

It's "I am voting for her" and not "Am voting for her".

At least, try and write like someone who went to school at all.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by alphacyborg(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

Vote for your English first.

It's "I am voting for her" and not "Am voting for her".

At least, try and write like someone who went to school at all.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

Thank you for the correction, I really appreciate.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Coldfeets: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

Thank you for the correction, I really appreciate.

You're welcome.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by WarriAproko: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
TadM:
WHAT IF THE PUNA NA CASTED?. you can never judge a book by its covers.
make i confirm am first. Then give u d gist
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by KevinDein: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:

The only people that are "correct" are the ones Miss Guidette endorse. We mere mortals don't have minds of our own and hence can't make good choices.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by darlenese(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
she is crying because her family used a stranger to represent them yesterday . she has been dying of shame .
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by samzzycash(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
cutedela:
Ceec seems to receive lots of heat and lashes in the house yet she stands strong though with some emotional display. She is indeed a strong unique personality and I respect her. Miracle is the only block in between her and the 45million naira
she received lot of heat and lashes or she was the one throwing it at the house mates.. Let me ask you this if you were a guy and you are with Ceec and real life you want to tell me you wouldn't have lost it if she insult you at will saying all sort of dirty things like she did to tobi some men would have beaten her up in real life yet Tobi rob all that for today.. Nobody threw heat upon her she was her own enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.