Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Sen....the Bill To Impeach Pmb Pass D Second Reading Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen....the Bill To Impeach Pmb Pass D Second Reading Today (681 Views)

Social Media Bill Scales Second Reading In Senate / Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading / Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen....the Bill To Impeach Pmb Pass D Second Reading Today by olasco18(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
i knw dat ipot yout wil b so appy and excited as they set their eyes on ths thread..
well itz april fool to all ipot yout....
we ar all nt appy with wat is happening in benue,taraba and zamfara.wat ar the governors doin to curve ths menace......wat ar the senators and the reps doin..wat steps av they taken so far regarding the issue on ground.....buhari is nt the one dt wil go and fight those fulani herdsmen's fr them..his duty is to gv orders which he already did...
when boko haram were killing people in borno wat did Jonathan do abt it during his tenure.... boko haram took over morethan 5 local government under his watch....the money that was withdrew frm the fed account..in order to fight boko haram,what was the money used for......all those ranting on social media ar nbdy bt the jobless useless ipot yout............they wil always cry foul and fr that u nver c smtin..i pray dt God marginalized u guyz in hell fire.....
quote me wrong and see.....the thunder dat wil destroy u and ur family wil come with roman figures

1 Like

Re: Sen....the Bill To Impeach Pmb Pass D Second Reading Today by Blue3k(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol dumb thread from misguided fellow.

we ar all nt appy with wat is happening in benue,taraba and zamfara.wat ar the governors doin to curve ths menace......wat ar the senators and the reps doin

The secruity forces answer to president ultimately. The governors already help police with intelligence, supplies abd ewuipment like cars. The reps already gabe their suggestions each time the summoned them.

quote me wrong and see.....the thunder dat wil destroy u and ur family wil come with roman figures

Lol direct you thunder and fire at the criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Atiku More Known By His Last Name? / Food Vendor Buried In A Pot-like Coffin In Ghana (pic, Video) / El-rufai: Kaduna Senators Are Bastards — They Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.