Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? (975 Views)

TOYOTA COROLLA: A Wise Choice Decision To Make In Nigeria Today? / Stop Being Penny Wise Pound Foolish! / Why Are People Like This? She Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? by naijacarlovers: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Take a good look at this Volkswagen Golf car.

I captured this photograph along the expressway as we were stuck in traffic.

Take a look at the boot and see the large angry cow forcefully bent into two in order to fit into the small boot of the small car obviously not made to carry such loads.

Already the car has lots of loads and other passengers inside it weighing the car down and topped off with the hefty cow.

I wonder how much the driver of this car intended to make from this trip. If you look closely you will see that the horns of the cow had smashed the rear windscreen of the car completely now just leaving a hole through which the horns could fit in.

Imagine that on motion or even while standing still the cow breaks the material used to secure it, what will happen to the occupants of the car and the potential consequences that can spill over to other road users.

This boils down to the following questions;

1. How much gain will he make after replacing the broken windscreen?

2. How much will he spend to wash his car after this trip?

3. How much will he spend to fix other damages that could have occurred such as weakening of the suspension system?

4. If the cow breaks free, can the driver and the occupants survive the consequences of a potential car crash that also could potentially affect other road users?

http://naijacarlovers.com/index.php/2018/04/16/why-do-people-like-penny-wise-pounds-foolish-actions/

Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Autojosh
Gazzuzz
Seun

Re: Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
I think the driver deserves some accolades grin
Re: Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I think the driver deserves some accolades grin
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
is that driver, by any chance; legalwealth?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? by 9icetoo(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

grin
obekediamondfuto:

Re: Why Do People Like Penny Wise Pounds Foolish Actions? by afoife: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
What you will hear is my car de very strong t can carry anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To N50,000 A Week As A Driver Ambassador With Taxify Abuja / Lexus ES330 2006 Model / 8 Driving Habits That Ruin Your Car And Drain Your Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.