Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" (37534 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Psquare Peter Okoye's Son Disgrace Davido As He Destroyed Him / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by DIKEnaWAR: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by dodelight(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
Nothing
Really?
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by dodelight(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Nothing
But wait, why would you say God doesn't love you anymore? I just noticed your signature.
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by Divay22(f): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
dodelight:
Really?
Yes
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by Ajibewe: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
What this pastor went through was exactly what Ayo Babalola founder of CAC also went through.His heart chosen woman was a widow who the church flatly rejected.An untouched virgin was then arranged to be the wife.This arrangee wife turned out to be a cause and woe to the man of God.The lady in question now must have read the life history of Ayo Babalola because the incident of stolen chiken was an exact recreation of Ayo Babalola's forced marriage
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by don89(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
PETUK:
Why would anyone marry someone simply because a supposed Man of God say it is your Partner, even the Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing
. It should have been ,he who finds a good wife, finds a good thing because many wives these days are bad and very wicked.They will kill you before your time.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by faithfull18(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature.. grin
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by RealityShot: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
newsynews:
Don’t Marry The Partner Your Pastor Recommends – Actress Foluke Daramola

Narrating the story of Apostle Ayo Babalola, Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, advised singles concerning picking a lifetime partner. The actress narrated how the CAC pastor was misled by Church elders to marry a woman who ended up as a thorn in his flesh.

In an Instagram post, Foluke Daramola advised singles not to rely on a pastor’s recommendation before settling with a partner.

She wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/marry-partner-pastor-recommends-actress-foluke-daramola/
MUMU
I hope it is your pastor that will stay with the partner for life under one roof.

Maybe your pastor should also recommend the type of food you eat and car you buy
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by akum78: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmm see News ..
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by JustCurious: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ajibewe:
What this pastor went through was exactly what Ayo Babalola founder of CAC also went through.His heart chosen woman was a widow who the church flatly rejected.An untouched virgin was then arranged to be the wife.This arrangee wife turned out to be a cause and woe to the man of God.The lady in question now must have read the life history of Ayo Babalola because the incident of stolen chiken was an exact recreation of Ayo Babalola's forced marriage
It is same story, same persons.
The actress was only retelling it.
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by juzzy: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
biggerboyc:
Sometimes google destroy a lot of thing, this woman is reading from google material and its affecting her thinking. To think that apostle babalola married the wrong person is too stupid. If you can say this about him, what exactly are you saying about Jesus. Sometimes life of a pastor is a lesson to there follower, the cross they have to bear is like a sample of how we should carry our self. From what you said, you believe as a child of God everything must always be fine. And someone like you will fail a simple test when being tested. I need to hear you view about apostle paul, peter, and the rest. Since they are followers of Christ at least the should live older abi. Have wives and kids, with the best of everything.
spot on
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by MissRaine69(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
PETUK:
Why would anyone marry someone simply because a supposed Man of God say it is your Partner, even the Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing
That is the nature of some churches. You cannot marry unless the pastor blesses the union.
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by zudozz: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
those days for unilag I Dey always pass front of senate building to arts block to behold d sight of this foluke's bobeeeee. That yr d thing na die!!!!!!!!
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by stacyadams: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
don89:
. It should have been ,he who finds a good wife, finds a good thing because many wives these days are bad and very wicked.They will kill you before your time.
God bless u..cum take one borrle for my head
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by donnie(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
biggerboyc:
Sometimes google destroy a lot of thing, this woman is reading from google material and its affecting her thinking. To think that apostle babalola married the wrong person is too stupid. If you can say this about him, what exactly are you saying about Jesus. Sometimes life of a pastor is a lesson to there follower, the cross they have to bear is like a sample of how we should carry our self. From what you said, you believe as a child of God everything must always be fine. And someone like you will fail a simple test when being tested. I need to hear you view about apostle paul, peter, and the rest. Since they are followers of Christ at least the should live older abi. Have wives and kids, with the best of everything.

Thank you
Re: Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2018
dodelight:
Now the initial title of this post is misleading. From her post she emphasized marrying God's choice. But she didn't outrightly condemn pastoral counsel. Yes, some ministers can be overbearing when it comes to choosing partner.

I almost got into a lady's trap. I liked her then before I knew what was happening we were in a relationship. she quickly introduced me to her spiritual father who knew me very well. The Evangelist was so excited for her he wanted us to get married quickly. Hmmm... but my God did rescue me; some secrets were exposed.

Even my own father, a pastor, once suggested I marry a particular girl, the only child of one of his Church members. But I was able to discern that he was moved to suggest that because of his closeness to the girl's mother. In fact, if I had come out to say that girl was my fiancé many of that church members who are close to me would have called me and say, "Daniel, are you really sure about this? Did you pray very well?"
So, know God personally, and be sure to follow his perfect will for your life.

It is when we leave the scripture to follow doctrine that we are prone to make mistakes... There is no man with anointing for helping people pick their partner... No man. The scripture say he who finds..... The finding belongs to the one desiring a partner and no one else.

That was how I did mine after I read Bishop Oyedepo book. Find and present to your father in prayer and he won't take long to confirm or disprove.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ramsey Nouah Dating Janet Jackson / Female Celebs That Love To Show-Off Their Bodies / Caption This Explosive Dance By Mr Ibu And Patience Ozokwor(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.