Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police (30231 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo Counter-sues Naira Marley, Demands N1bn In Damages / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Ambless011(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Following the death of top Nigerian singer Mohbad and the controversies surrounding it, actresses Iyabo Ojo, Foluke Daramola, Kiekie, and others have visited the commissioner of police’s office.

After Mohbad passed on at the young age of 27 on September 12, 2023, many Nigerians clamoured for him to get justice after disturbing videos of how he was bullied, allegedly by his former record label, went viral.

In a new development, Iyabo updated fans on her official Instagram page that since their peaceful walk for Mohbad, scheduled on September 19, was cancelled, the commissioner of police asked them to come and discuss the case in his office.

The actress was seen with her colleague Foluke Daramola and skit maker Kiekie, alongside many others as they all wore t-shirts with the words ‘Justice for Mohbad’ written on them.

Iyabo, who has been very active in the Mohbad case, assured her fans that they would be updated on the proceedings of the meeting on her page. She encouraged them to drop any questions they had for the police in her comment section.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1554855-mohbad-iyabo-ojo-kiekie-foluke-daramola-visit-commissioner-police-singers-case/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by 4tomandchi: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
“All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others”. When the Israelites were crucifying Jesus they thought it was just and criminal been hanged on the stick but after death Christ has become a movement. After the marlians drugers killed Imole a movement is rising!!!

Don’t get it twisted I’m in no way comparing Imole with our savior Jesus.

Bottom line is when oil of God the your head even in death places will shake.

#JusticeForMOHBAD

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by ijobaoke: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
F
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by tillaman(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thanks Ma’am
May Your children lives not be cut short in their prime!!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by princeemmma(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good move

Wh]hat happen to mohbad, should not be happening to young starts under record label. we don't know the cause of the death, we really need to know.. We really need to know whatsup... Naira Marley is not the only person that own a record label

We have the likes of Don Jazzy, Olamide and they are doing well with all their young stars.. Even Olamide smokes and take drugs, despite so, he take his artist more important....

I don't see why Naira Marley situation is always leading this young starts astray

I appreciate this people for making the move, human right is important, change starts from one person

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by sunnywhyt007: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
🕯
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by adeniyi997: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Folafikemii: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
After the death of General Sani Abacha, his spirit continues sending money to Nigeria, and MOH is now helping many people with faded career to bring back their career.

Police should try everything to get those people that put Moh inside casket (and the undertakers that carried the casket) to justice because I believe they all know the guy was still alive even while he was in the casket.

He was struggling in that casket that's why his neck was bent like that, because it not possible to put him in a casket meant for dwarf

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Petyprince: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol Nigerians!!! What set of people. Clout chasers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Warldbest(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Attention seekers, imagine illegally imposing himself as Nigeria president #endsars #justiceformohbad #justicefornigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Phoenix873: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nice.
#AllEyesOnThePolice
#Justice4Mohbad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by MS247: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
tongue cool

Iyabo Ojo no dey use clout play

They even went to print Aso Ebi T Shirt, ontop MohBad that they don't even have his song on their playlist or support his struggle

It's good to see the women standing up on this issue as well

PS: were is this boy that took MohBad to the hospital and also away from the hospital, the boy that annouced his death and showed his corpse

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by pilgriman56: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
That's a nice move.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by OffAir(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Commendable but I'll take the Police and DSS serious when they issue an INTERPOL Red Notice for Naira Marley, Sammy Larry and Zino for immediate rendition from whatever country they may be hiding .

11 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by tishbite42: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chai
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Sunnyski: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Let the dead bury their dead.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by callmevirus(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Where are they when he was alive?
Solidststar is there now nobody is trying to reach out to him, they're waiting for him to kpai before they can reach out to his family

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Billyddude: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
callmevirus:
Solidststar is there now nobody is trying to reach out to him, they're waiting for him to kpai before they can reach out to his family
True talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by 1950Mack: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
angry make na let this guy rest in peace na. Justice should be done but peeps need to stop riding the fame of his death... everybody just de cashout since he die... we take everything for granted in this kontiri undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by bull67: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
They will try and do some cover, cover. because if they good deep into this case, many things will be exposed. drugs are involved too. it will affect some top people.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Buhari4dullard: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
That tribe is inherently treacherous!

If they can do that their own, imagine what they do to others.
They dont love themselves angry

Evil tribe full of druglords, drug addicts angry & skull miners

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by masseratti: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kilo wá kaa kí rí... Are people actually profiteering from the boys death? I actually don't understand all the protest, fuss, post, visits etc... Are people doing this to get more people on their various social media platforms to make money? The police have come out to say they will investigate, allow them to finish their investigation for heavens sake before we start pointing fingers... I myself was given injection once that gave me bell parsley.. Another time I had malaria the nurse gave me analgin injection.. I fainted or pass out. The way I slump that day it was the grace of God that brought me back to life.. My ex Gf then.. May God bless her any where she is was already crying... Stomping her feet wailing.. The nurse was lost on what to do... All this were what I saw as I open my eyes.. My point is, let's allow the Police to do their job and stop unnecessary visit wey no make sense and stop profiteering a "death issue".

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Nolevel666: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sunnyski:
Let the dead bury their dead.
For your mind na quote you just drop from your infinite wisdom.
Fish brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by EINSTEINPG: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
An Average Nigeria online is annoying.

A bunch of nitwits everywhere advocating for nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by mrdharkchild(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Them just dey do because others dey do.
All na just to trend. No actual intention.

Give this Mohbad matter 1 month, it'll die. Nigerians are just noisemakers.

People who are jobless and have nothing to do meddle in other people's social affairs.

This is one.

No proof of inner story and everyone is saying rubbish without presenting facts.

If I be nairamarley I go get one better lawyer like this cashout on name defamation without facts, everybody go shut up.

The very same way the Presidential Tribunal shut everyone up.

And everyone will still crawl back to their holes.

Jobless youths

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by zebszebs: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
callmevirus:

Solidstar is a junkie. He needs to go into rehab and stop using.
He is the one doing himself

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by wittywriter: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mean Ma'am...i pity sam larry and naira marley...

Wittyness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter / Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms / The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.