Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Silly Question Some People Ask On Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silly Question Some People Ask On Whatsapp (397 Views)

Three Questions You Should Never Ask On GOOGLE / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silly Question Some People Ask On Whatsapp by jayinfo2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Some people are just funny on whatsapp

You sent someone a message and discovered there was an error in the message, then you instantly deleted the message.

The receiver comes online and see ur messages plus a notification that you deleted a message

Then the next reply He/she gives is

"What Did You Deleteā€.

Then it dawn on me that people are much concerned about the nagative side of their life and totally ignored the positive aspect.

May be im wrong, because they are just being inquisitive.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love My Country. #THISISNIGERIA / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? / Recklessly Driving Naval Officers Crash Their Van Against A Streetlight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.