Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (18864 Views)

Everyone Post Your Gsd Let’s Appreciate Their Beauty / What Can I Feed My Gsd To Make It Bigger? / Thread For Your Gsd Puppies Sired By Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Eveezy:

Lol, dey say what an elder will see while sitting down, a young lad might nt see even when he climbs the highest iroko tree.(Abeg I never old oo)

I don see dis thing since from d beginning, I no even bother post any of my GSD'S, this guy no know anything, I honestly feel like flogging him, I gave him an advice after sarcastically mocking him, ND he still didn't get it.
So Bro u see y I say u for no post ur dog? The thread isn't worth it

Thanks man I'll just modify and remove my dog's pictures asap
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
rumenase:

no be only yu tire for the guy o. he say physicality yur dog try instead of conformationally and e dey here dey form Don cheesy the guy really has a lot to learn
no body should attack me here o,atleast I'm proud of some niggers here with very high purity GSD like mine...so kkep it up..
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Thobilobah:
My GSD that you were dating is black and tan sir
nop the color is black with deep yellow.buh she is Gud
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2018
Eveezy:

Y did u bother reposting ur dog at d first place? Didn't u notice that dis nigga is just a kid who is so excited after saving for years to buy one cheap GSD. People with pedigree slant backs, DDR and Czech GSD's have not claimed 99.9% purity, it is his ok gsd dt his vet lied to him abt he is calling 99.9
so u think I don't have many other species of Dog?? I created this tread because I was told nigerians doesn't bred gud GSD...so I wana confirm if its true or not,buh from wat I have observed 70percent of Nigerians bred pure GSD so compare it with other species of dog like Caucasian... So kudos to all nairaland dog lovers we are doing gr8
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Namdeenero(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2018
omejeb:
so u think I don't have many other species of Dog?? I created this tread because I was told nigerians doesn't bred gud GSD...so I wana confirm if its true or not,buh from wat I have observed 70percent of Nigerians bred pure GSD so compare it with other species of dog like Caucasian... So kudos to all nairaland dog lovers we are doing gr8
Nigga sit down and be humble, I thought you'd show us a puppy imported from Kennel Alexander or even Grandiose. Your pup is very nice, however it's not purebred. Never compare your dog with another

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by rumenase(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
omejeb:
no body should attack me here o,atleast I'm proud of some niggers here with very high purity GSD like mine...so kkep it up..

yu never cease to amaze me is yur dog PED? yur vet yur vet so yu don't know some vet will tell yu want yu want to hear abi that person that is feeding yu with all this nonsense is probably send by yur village people just stop all this yur ranting yu don't know a shit about GSDs

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
rumenase:

yu never cease to amaze me is yur dog PED? yur vet yur vet so yu don't know some vet will tell yu want yu want to hear abi that person that is feeding yu with all this nonsense is probably send by yur village people just stop all this yur ranting yu don't know a shit about GSDs
This vet issue ehn, I once owned a neo mix, so I gave it to my parents cos dog was security conscious even as a young pup, I knew how d dog was bred, nw my folks were unable to take care of d pup after I left it wit Dem, my vet nw said d pup is nt from a healthy litter, I didn't complain, afterall it was a mix even tho d oda pups were doing so great, den d next thing d guy was saying we shouldn't be buying dogs on our own if we want an healthy dog, I still didn't complain, d guy further said only a Vet will know pure breed, so one day I just decided to ask him what breed he thinks the pup was and he said "caucasian shepherd" since dt day I sacked d man, I didn't even trust d treatment he gave my pup, probably dt was y d pup was ill.
Most vets are nt experts in breed type, despite d knowledge I know of dogs, when my vet comes, I just act like a novice to avoid making him feel stupid

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Namdeenero:
Nigga sit down and be humble, I thought you'd show us a puppy imported from Kennel Alexander or even Grandiose. Your pup is very nice, however it's not purebred. Never compare your dog with another
then tell me wat disqualified her?
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
rumenase:

Bro,no attacking please!!!my vet is nice and probably one of the best.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eveezy:

This vet issue ehn, I once owned a neo mix, so I gave it to my parents cos dog was security conscious even as a young pup, I knew how d dog was bred, nw my folks were unable to take care of d pup after I left it wit Dem, my vet nw said d pup is nt from a healthy litter, I didn't complain, afterall it was a mix even tho d oda pups were doing so great, den d next thing d guy was saying we shouldn't be buying dogs on our own if we want an healthy dog, I still didn't complain, d guy further said only a Vet will know pure breed, so one day I just decided to ask him what breed he thinks the pup was and he said "caucasian shepherd" since dt day I sacked d man, I didn't even trust d treatment he gave my pup, probably dt was y d pup was ill.
Most vets are nt experts in breed type, despite d knowledge I know of dogs, when my vet comes, I just act like a novice to avoid making him feel stupid
No body is perfect don't down rate ur vets profession..
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
omejeb:
No body is perfect don't down rate ur vets profession..
It's not his profession to know breed of dogs, or to be a professional breeder, but some vets will claim to know wen dey dnt

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Namdeenero(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
omejeb:
then tell me wat disqualified her?
How old is your pup, I will post a picture of a gsd of same age and you judge... You have a fine dog whether 100% pure or 1%, I'm just angry because you made yourself judge over what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Thobilobah(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eveezy:

Y did u bother reposting ur dog at d first place? Didn't u notice that dis nigga is just a kid who is so excited after saving for years to buy one cheap GSD. People with pedigree slant backs, DDR and Czech GSD's have not claimed 99.9% purity, it is his ok gsd dt his vet lied to him abt he is calling 99.9
I thought we could all reason with the Op but he's in another league of his own. I will delete my post definitely a mistake. The guy doesn't even know a pure breed sef. Before buying his GSD he was here on Nl asking people about a pup he saw for sale
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don't even know how this guy reason sef

You bought a 35k puppy then your vet told you it's a pure breed now you're claiming 100% SMH

If you knew how much pedigree/line bred gsd cost you wouldn't have create this is thread

Well you know nothing about dogs in general so i don't blame you
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Abeg...make una free OP....d guy don learn already,
Inbetween,

Pls Whats the cost of a DDR Pedigree GSD ??
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Mckandre(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2018
omejeb:
the remaining 30% belongs to ur category undecided
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Mckandre(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Abeg...make una free OP....d guy don learn already,
Inbetween,

Pls Whats the cost of a DDR Pedigree GSD ??

u should have a budget of 150k
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mckandre:
the remaining 30% belongs to ur category undecided
watch Ur tongue young man.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
vincentjk:
I don't even know how this guy reason sef

You bought a 35k puppy then your vet told you it's a pure breed now you're claiming 100% SMH

If you knew how much pedigree/line bred gsd cost you wouldn't have create this is thread

Well you know nothing about dogs in general so i don't blame you
op.the vet sold my puppy 35 to me cause he is my very gud friend and again,I didn't claim my dog is 100 percnt pure.so knw hw to judge person.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
vincentjk:

Thanks man I'll just modify and remove my dog's pictures asap
the thread is very nice,educating and also serve as an eye opening,so removing your dos photos is a sign that Ur dog doesn't qualify for the race so take note.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Mckandre(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
omejeb:
watch Ur tongue young man.
no need to get all peckish, its a standing fact ni.

undecided
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Mckandre(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
omejeb:
op.the vet sold my puppy 35 to me cause he is my very gud friend and again,I didn't claim my dog is 100 percnt pure.so knw hw to judge person.
this shows ure gullible nd naive. pls stop embarrassing the rest of 042 folks in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
omejeb:
the thread is very nice,educating and also serve as an eye opening,so removing your dos photos is a sign that Ur dog doesn't qualify for the race so take note.

I won't go further, you're just a novice abi na small boy dy worry u

You know best grin
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
vincentjk:

I won't go further, you're just a novice abi na small boy dy worry u

You know best grin

3 gbosa for you Sir
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
omejeb:

Bross let me be honest with you, you bashed people's dogs. You might have done it without knowing. But we all forgive you. Remember I was the one who asked you for the price and other information. I knew what I was doing. I'm not interested in bashing you because I'm not that kind of person but you're not to be the judge of purity in such a case. You said many things which obviously looked like you were basically talking based on things you read on the internet. We learn everyday no dispute but then let's take it easy on one another. Your dog is cute take good care of it we will all take care of ours too.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Namdeenero:
How old is your pup, I will post a picture of a gsd of same age and you judge... You have a fine dog whether 100% pure or 1%, I'm just angry because you made yourself judge over what you don't know
ok am sorri sir,buh can u show us Ur puppy
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Bross let me be honest with you, you bashed people's dogs. You might have done it without knowing. But we all forgive you. Remember I was the one who asked you for the price and other information. I knew what I was doing. I'm not interested in bashing you because I'm not that kind of person but you're not to be the judge of purity in such a case. You said many things which obviously looked like you were basically talking based on things you read on the internet. We learn everyday no dispute but then let's take it easy on one another. Your dog is cute take good care of it we will all take care of ours too.
am happy for your candid understanding Bro,as like I have said befor I created this tread because of wat I heared from a friend who came from outside claiming our so called nigerian Dogs are not well bred,so as am chating many of us here he is equaly seeing our nice Dogs with his own eyes.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
omejeb:
am happy for your candid understanding Bro,as like I have said befor I created this tread because of wat I heared from a friend who came from outside claiming our so called nigerian Dogs are not well bred,so as am chating many of us here he is equaly seeing our nice Dogs with his own eyes.
please for everyone claiming I have downrated his or her dog should forgive me, it wasn't intentional,buh I did it to prove someone wrong,so as I have said befor all of UR GSD's are very nice and smart...so let's keep this tread lively
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
My boy Dyno he's not completely pure though, will upload more pictures in the day.
hara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.