Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In (436 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / The Advertiser And Publisher Relationship In Affiliate Marketing / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In by alebz007: 2:28am On Apr 17, 2018
I need business Savvy ladies and gents who are willing to change their financial story by joining my team of dedicated consultants.

You get all the tools and trainings you need.

I will provide:
~Daily mentoring
~Free business training
~Coaching calls
~Seminars
~Business tools

*you'll get:*
�An all expense paid trip.
�Monthly pay of upto 6figures within 6months. �Cash awards ranging from 150k to 150million.
�Recognition in a 5 star hotel .
�New friends and business partner.
�Using and getting Sweden genuine natural skin care products at a Cheaper rate

To get started, register with N2,999 and place your first order.
https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=283918

When you buy products worth 25k, you get rewarded at the end of the month and also enjoy our welcome package where you get massive discount on some selected products.

So many benefits awaits you when you join Oriflame.

Join here: https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=283918

Afterwards, chat me up on whatsapp: 09057162054 stating your name and consultant number

PS: for questions and clarification, use the comment box or send us an SMS message
Whatsapp: 09057162054
Re: Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In by sprinter101(m): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2018
enjoy your pomade alone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In by ellapius(f): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2018
grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. / Have You Been Wanting To Learn How To Create An Unlimited Admob App For Earning / Start Your Own Dropshipping Business In Just A Few Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.