Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police (12591 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
What is diplomatic connotation? cry in an obvious muder case?

Heaven please!
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by ajebuter(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
What nonsense!

Would Denmark need or wait for diplomacy before parading a Nigerian murderer if the situation was reversed?

Africa should learn not to kiss the saggy asses of white people when they commit crime on our soil..

For fuckkk sake,He is a criminal, caught red handed and he should be treated as such and not molly cuddled..

Damnnn diplomacy and red-tapism!

2 Likes

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by kjhova(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
247frolicboss:

“This is a man being accused of first degree murder. So, it would have been wrong for the police who are going to prosecute him, to also begin to parade him before such prosecution. However, he was charged to an open court. We are concerned with ensuring that he is diligently prosecuted and justice is done.” - Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal

If indeed Mr. Edgal said the words quoted above in the article, He is either brain dead or I am loosing my mind!

Or was it not the same NPF that parraded Evans the kidnapper severally last year? Don't police parade petty thieves and killers daily in this country? Haven't I seen pictures of some of the guys arrested in relations to the recent bank robberies in Offa, Kwara State??

I guess human rights and the dignity of man only applies to white folks from Europe and North America in the reasoning of the NPF!!

1 Like

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by grandstar(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But UK will gladly display our brothers caught in card fraud and the south Asians will also gladly display our brothers caught with drugs but our own pocket cant display a Dane that killed his Nigerian wife? embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is a man being accused of first degree murder. So, it would have been wrong for the police who are going to prosecute him, to also begin to parade him before such prosecution.

I don't understand the emboldened, who prosecutes the pickpockets, cultists, kidnappers police parade? Nigerian Army?
Like someone stated above, they may end up losing this case

Are you sure the UK display? I very much doubt. I suspect it is illegal to display suspects and police only do it here to prove they are working.

Or are they not working?
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by philip0906(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
BadBradley:
I'm sure the Danish Embassy must have threatened to sue the Nigeria police if they paraded one of their citizens as a murderer when no court of law has done so. They must have understood refresher course on the position of the law.

Unfortunately, the Nigeria police are so quick to parade yahoo boys, car thieves, and other such lesser crimes before newsmen branding them quilty even when no court of law has done so.

There's no difference between apes in uniform and the Nigeria police.
@bolded Well said. It's unfortunate that most Nigerians are ignorant of the law and the corrupt police exploit them. The Danish Embassy have at least now, not asked for a soft landing for it's citizen,rather the law is being followed-innocent until proven guilty. Parade and get sued!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
ajebuter:
What nonsense!

Would Denmark need or wait for diplomacy before parading a Nigerian murderer if the situation was reversed?

Africa should learn not to kiss the saggy asses of white people when they commit crime on our soil..

For fuckkk sake,He is a criminal, caught red handed and he should be treated as such and not molly cuddled..

Damnnn diplomacy and red-tapism!
wat did the guy do grin
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:

if you see how I'm laughing eh.... just read comments u go laugh die.... have u seen the so called forensic team ... damn I can't even cry seff

this man is going home intact.... the inferiority complex is just too much. once you ain't blk.. free meal ticket to do whatever.
forensic team kwa? They are just sounding off to impress the danish representatives. Sometime ago in ago in Benin here na so some soldiers wey dey guard some of these oyibo construction managers wey dey oversee the construction of roads here in Benin come dey beat up one driver. The beatings was so violent dat d man just faint. As they were beating up the man na so d oyibo man jus siddon for the front of im car bonnet dey smoke cigar and dey watch as d soldiers dey use their butt of gun dey maya d guy for ground. Omo we dey worship oyibo oo yansh and not only oyibo but also India as well.

1 Like

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by BabaRamota1980: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But UK will gladly display our brothers caught in card fraud and the south Asians will also gladly display our brothers caught with drugs but our own pocket cant display a Dane that killed his Nigerian wife? embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is a man being accused of first degree murder. So, it would have been wrong for the police who are going to prosecute him, to also begin to parade him before such prosecution.

I don't understand the emboldened, who prosecutes the pickpockets, cultists, kidnappers police parade? Nigerian Army?

People that waited for instruction from Emir before they would arrest Yellow after forcibly converting and unlawfully impregnating underage Ese....a clear case of criminality....much more to prosecute a European before his country gave the go ahead. Aaahh, you want Netherland to invade and colonise naija. Orisirisi! shocked
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks, it's fine been a long while it happened
Lalas247:

sorry for your loss dear.

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/21/we-got-n15m-to-kill-bank-manager
na wao 15 million naira just to assassinate another man.dhere is God oo. U see if the wife had not written a petition to the IG then the police wouldn't have done a thing. And to think the assassin guy even gave one of the stolen fone to his girlfriend. Dem for arrest d girlfriend join. I am sure dat im girlfriend is very much aware that her boyfriend is an armed robber and assassin. But wait oo..wasn't the sponsor ever caught . So sorry for ur loss.its such a painful thing.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by ozowarac: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
He killed our citizens in our own country, he must go to jail or sentence to dead.

1 Like

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
ozowarac:
He killed our citizens in our own country, he must go to jail or sentence to dead.
common keep quite are u mad grin
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
It was a commissioner of police that had to intervene, he was a big shot in the banking sector, there just came into the country from holidays abroad, the guys knew his movement meaning it was someone close to him and work related. The thing really annoy my mother's family, there even put advert offering money for useful information in newspaper
lefulefu:
na wao 15 million naira just to assassinate another man.dhere is God oo. U see if the wife had not written a petition to the IG then the police wouldn't have done a thing. And to think the assassin guy even gave one of the stolen fone to his girlfriend. Dem for arrest d girlfriend join. I am sure dat im girlfriend is very much aware that her boyfriend is an armed robber and assassin. But wait oo..wasn't the sponsor ever caught . So sorry for ur loss.its such a painful thing.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks boss, Girls own na to marry whoever supplies their need, all notorious criminals have girlfriends that stick with them no matter what
lefulefu:
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by thunderbabs: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Ehennehnn, buh foreign countries are so quick to parade alleged Nigerian criminals in thier countries... ..

You according them rights they dont reciprocate .

Naija too dey fall buhari hand undecided
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by phase1: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
The Danish murderer knew he will be treated like a king by the largely illiterate and clueless nigeria police. That was what emboldened him to commit his heinous crimes.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Ijebulogic(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Child Killers and diplomacy don't mix.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by nex(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2018
247frolicboss:

“This is a man being accused of first degree murder. So, it would have been wrong for the police who are going to prosecute him, to also begin to parade him before such prosecution. However, he was charged to an open court. We are concerned with ensuring that he is diligently prosecuted and justice is done.”

Just look at! The same Nigeria Police which paraded the so-called Evans the kidnapper for similar and even worse offences. They made several videos, including interviews.

All the ritualists they've been parading nko?!
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks boss, Girls own na to marry whoever supplies their need, all notorious criminals have girlfriends that stick with them no matter what
some ladies no even dey bother ask their man wetin im dey do for a living. A guy will be splashing millions on u and living a flashy lifestyle with no sign of any livelihood and d babe go jus dey tag along happilycheesy. When kasala bust u will see her quickly denying the mancheesy.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
lefulefu:
only one forensic lab for the entire lagos and it might not even be functioning sef.

It shld still be new, just hot commissioned last yr....https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/photos-ambode-commissions-lagos-state-dna-forensic-centre/
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

It’s not the fault of the countries you mentioned that the respective Nigerian embassy/consulate staff do not care about the welfare of the their citizens!

The fault lies with this country period!
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:

kikiki grin
This is serious...

lol... we try na

1 Like

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2018
There love yahoo boys like say no tomorrow I hope them no go use most of them do money ritual
lefulefu:
some ladies no even dey bother ask their man wetin im dey do for a living. A guy will be splashing millions on u and living a flashy lifestyle with no sign of any livelihood and d babe go jus dey tag along happilycheesy. When kasala bust u will see her quickly denying the mancheesy.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:

One? For the entire country? Just one? And you are proud of it?

There's no where in my response I mentioned that I am proud of it..bro.
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by MissRaine69(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
phase1:
The Danish murderer knew he will be treated like a king by the largely illiterate and clueless nigeria police. That was what emboldened him to commit his heinous crimes.

You know that’s bull right? You don’t think this has nothing to do with pending elections next year?
The Nigerian/British man who killed his ex-wife and children and buried them in her back garden was found and sent back to the U.K. quicker than you can blink! The very same officials that can’t find Boko Haram operatives!
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by crafteck(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
babslepe:
you appreciate it more when you watch it on CI cos it is coming from a black man you are not buying it ,this are simple inter science tricks if you have the right chemicals nice one we are getting there .If naija police wants to work they will I know what am saying

No b this same guys wey their best line is, 'what can you do to help yourself now'
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by wink2015(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
goldbim:
Diplomatic connotations indeed!!if a Nigerian citizen should commit such crime outside the country ,the international media 'll make it seem like all Nigerians are criminals. Justice must prevail!!aleast for the sake of that innocent child..

WHAT ABOUT THE MURDERED WIFE? Is she not innocent as well?

INFACT JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL FOR BOTH VICTIMS ( the late wife and the late daughter )

2 Likes

Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
wink2015:

WHAT ABOUT THE MURDERED WIFE? Is she not innocent as well?

INFACT JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL FOR BOTH VICTIMS ( the late wife and the late daughter )
Re: Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police by revontuli(f): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
thunderbabs:
Ehennehnn, buh foreign countries are so quick to parade alleged Nigerian criminals in thier countries... ..

You according them rights they dont reciprocate .

Naija too dey fall buhari hand undecided

This is about power and influence. Citizens of wealthy and powerful countries have the political influence of their country behind them. Citizens of poor, undeveloped countries are treated as such cause their government has no influence. Nigerian with the UK passport won't get paraded, you can be sure of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. / "Majek Fashek Is Not Dead" - Umenka Uzoma, Manager (video) / Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.