Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (12589 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by amuukwu1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Heidi Klum and Seal are to file for divorce after six years of marriage, according to reports.

The couple will apparently file divorce papers in the LA County Superior Court early next week, TMZ reported.

The website said German supermodel Heidi, 38, will cite 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason for the split.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2089816/Heidi-Klum-Seal-file-divorce-years-marriage-according-reports.html#ixzz1k8jJfLEP

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2089816/Heidi-Klum-Seal-file-divorce-years-marriage-according-reports.html#ixzz1k6fuuWQT

Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
Not surprised. A lot of pressure involved when you are married and in the public eye.

But if they can make it work or if it is beyond repair, regardless
i hope the children can cope and it's peaceful.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
Oga Seun your prophecy is finally coming to pass.

Na wa for all these celebrities.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

Oga Seun your prophecy is finally coming to pass.

Na wa for all these celebrities.

I read a post where Seun stated they will be divorced. Wow. That's what happens when people speak things into an existence.

People need to shine their eyes to what around them and be proactive.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
Useless Fact! cheesy
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by denzel2009: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
Wow! I hereby predict they will renew their divorce vows every year.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
So what?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by joudini(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sometimes am tempted to think these celebrities do this stuff to get on a high. Or how do you explain this? What is it really in that celebrity marriage that makes it crash? Ego clash? media pressure? societal pressure? Etc? Is divorce a criterion for celebs?

To think some of them marry and file for divorce in days. Smh.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by eghost247(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
life goes on
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by denzel2009: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
joudini:

Sometimes am tempted to think these celebrities do this stuff to get on a high. Or how do you explain this? What is it really in that celebrity marriage that makes it crash? Ego clash? media pressure? societal pressure? Etc? Is divorce a criterion for celebs?

To think some of them marry and file for divorce in days. Smh.
Most of the unions don't make sense from the outset. I'm quite surprised at this one though cos Seal made the effort to make it last. But, how can a sane person get married to Russell Brand? Why would someone marry Kim Kardashian?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by amuukwu1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
denzel2009:

Most of the unions don't make sense from the outset. I'm quite surprised at this one though cos Seal made the effort to make it last. But, how can a sane person get married to Russell Brand? Why would someone marry Kim Kardashian?

Na this one pain me pass. Now she don make sweet Katy a divorcee. i pity her.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by joudini(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
denzel2009:

denzel2009:

These people are reducing the sanctity of marriage to some kind of media show. I only hope seal had some kinda prenup thingy going on.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by anonymous6(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
What is going on with Hollywood marriages now a days; I never expected that from Heidi and Seal but at the same time should I be surprised with the way Hollywood couples are divorcing now a days.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/sources-heidi-klum-seal-filing-divorce-164320228.html
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Kinda sad, I was really banking on them.

Now ÄŁĻ I got is Will ǡŋ₫ Jada.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Yorisb: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sad dissolution to what, albeit outwardly, was a rock steady relationship.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by fortran12: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2012
Didnt Will Smith Divorce his wife to marry Jada Pinkett?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2012
life goes on!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by kizito96(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2012
This is what happens in the world of show business
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by onila(f): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2012
shocked after all the lovey, lovey dey don kipash

i dont understand deze couples deze days
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by jbrodaly(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2012
I can't believe this!only last night i told my girl that they would break up after she told me how Heidi met Seal!!Life is funny sometimes
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Mobinga: 1:08am On Jan 22, 2012
Prenup?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2012
This is unbelievable
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 22, 2012
Probably heidi klum found out that Seal has a very young wife back home in nigeria and hence she just couldnt accept being batrayed grin
typical naija man undecided
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ceasyc(f): 1:30am On Jan 22, 2012
another divorce, b4 nko? all these their irreconcilable bullfuckingshit
SAME SH^T DIFFERENT DAY/COUPLE
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by victorazy(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2012
And I pray the useless Samuel will find his way back to Africa where he belong now that he has been drained.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 1:50am On Jan 22, 2012
denzel2009:

If you ever think you can satisfy a woman by your efforts, you better think again.

As per the annual vow renewal, what a silly ritual. Yet some would delude themselves that it is romantic.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2012
Wow, they sure produced some hideous offspring despite Klum's super model genetics.
- Wotan, The Fjords, 21/1/2012 20:20

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2089816/Heidi-Klum-Seal-file-divorce-years-marriage-according-reports.html#ixzz1k8z4CGnV

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  grin
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 22, 2012
SAGAMITE!!  angry

Sagamite:

If you ever think you can satisfy a woman by your efforts, you better think again.

As per the annual vow renewal, what a silly ritual. Yet some would delude themselves that it is romantic.

NOT COOL BRO!  angry angry

swallu:

Probably heidi klum found out that Seal has a very young wife back home in nigeria and hence she just couldnt accept being batrayed grin
typical naija man undecided

you just need to slap YOURSELF! grin
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by eghost247(m): 2:03am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^ wink lol
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by denzel2009: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You can't tell me it's impossible to have a blissful marital life. You can actually satisfy a level headed woman!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 2:09am On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

SAGAMITE!!  angry

NOT COOL BRO!  angry angry

I don't believe a man should go all out trying to satisfy a woman. Women generally don't know what they want because it changes frequently and a lot of it is not rational. Worse still, they tend to take guys that try all that effort to satisfy them for granted or, even worse, as a wuss.

The odds of it working is absolutely negligible. I have never seen it work.

I believe in being a man. A man will do his rational best to be a good partner but the only way a woman can be fully satisfied is by working on her own rational development. cheesy

I will always be a nice, objective, rational person. If she is not happy with that and thinks I should spend my life worshiping her, she would soon know her way to the door leading out of the relationship.

denzel2009:

You can't tell me it's impossible to have a blissful marital life. You can actually satisfy a level headed woman!

It is possible but it will take a lot of work on both sides. For the women, rational development will be one of the core.

Unfortunately, it is the not-so-great looking ones that usually end up developing it. Most of the fine ones have their head up their arse.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by blackspade(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2012
Hope they had a prenup, because if not, California marriage laws ensure the wife gets half of everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Seun Kuti Attacks ASUU, Education Minister Over Silence / "Majek Fashek Is Not Dead" - Umenka Uzoma, Manager (video) / The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.