Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) (27139 Views)

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
village people's network(VPN)..faster than Glo.. Rip

Village people nor need network they get inbuilt Bluetooth
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
JoanHicks:

We don't give a damn bout your thoughts towards us

go and tell your President he's a womanizer

And you stop ✋engaging yourself on Africa forum
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Fitnessman(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by VictorRomanov: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
this village pple yarn is stale. Most village pple no even sabi u

Village People Solicitor.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by BigIyanga: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
Village people travelled all the way to US cool RIP bro
Village people no sabi where seme border dey not to talk of USA
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2018
JoanHicks:

I am try so hard to have you as a friend

Check my new post bea
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by youngbelieve(f): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Rubbish country

Buy INNOSON cars to safeguard your life. You guys will never hear

Spit on Americans

Ahah!!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Mutemenot:

There's nothing like village prople.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by introvertedsoul: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
JoanHicks:

Lmao. I bet u typed this inside one coaster en route obalende.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Chai...when village people remembers u eh...u will be doing the wrong thing and ur mind will be telling u u are on the right course! Rip bro
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by simonlee(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
thecrush:

You are stupid

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
"VPN" BE LIKE "MTN" EVERYWHERE YOU... smiley RIP
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by heendrix(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Wishaky:
Thought its only here in naija dat people do drive without sense by using one way in express, I just pity his poor family, same way I lost a frnd and her baby boy in Texas last year...RIP to him sa.

shocked

coming to Dakota anytime soon?
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Eya! So unfortunate. My condolences.
That road and street light reminds me I live in a village.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
You will apply for visa taya without success but yet village people succeed in travelling and causing havoc overseas
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by heendrix(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
go and tell your President he's a womanizer

And you stop ✋engaging yourself on Africa forum

confused soul and it's true tho dey don't give a fvck about what you gotta think I'm dang sure you could lick a poo just to get an sa visa
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
heendrix:

confused soul and it's true tho dey don't give a fvck about what you gotta think I'm dang sure you could lick a poo just to get an sa visa
Enjoy your ban
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Rubbish country

Buy INNOSON cars to safeguard your life. You guys will never hear

Spit on Americans

Oga nothing personal oh... You really need help
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

Oga nothing personal oh... You really need help
if not for one thing now
I would have ban you for life

Go and ask hendrix what I do to him
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
if not for one thing now
I would have ban you for life

Go and ask hendrix what I do to him

Like i care
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by shallysgirl: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:
Chioma right now... after hoping he'll come back and 'mally' her LOL grin grin
Did you read to know the man in question is Mr Oriloyee?
Chai! Tribalism is bad. Tufiai.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by heendrix(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Enjoy your ban
lol like i care uh....not anymore in Nigeria where everyone stays idle
so bud do what you fvcking like I'm stil making my $$
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Promiseisaac(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
u people should leave village people alone please
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

Like i care
good day bro
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
So nothing to do with his driving skills or road/weather conditions? Straight to the village people? Abeg kindly apportion blame elsewhere.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
heendrix:

lol like i care uh....not anymore in Nigeria where everyone stays idle

so bud do what you fvcking like I'm stil making my $$
my brother sincerely from my heart of heart

I don't mind what I said

We can still be friends bro
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by heendrix(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
my brother sincerely from my heart of heart

I don't mind what I said

We can still be friends bro

alright buddy welcome on board wink
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
heendrix:

alright buddy welcome on board wink
you are welcome
Stay safe over there
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by mutico20(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol grin
maxiuc:
angry

Who paid him this visit eeeeeh

Rip bro

Losing a scarce Visa just like that

God forbid bad things

I no die now wey I dey this hell called Nigeria na when I get Visa enter Yankee na when death won come ....

To those village people kole werk
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by GURION: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Jakumo:
If the man was driving on the wrong side of the road in the USA, then it is likely he previously lived and drove a car in the UK.

Driving on the wrong side of the road is a very common mistake made by UK visitors to the USA and vice versa.

He could also have simply dozed off while driving back home from a late-night shift.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
they lap their self inside the plane
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
heendrix:

shocked

coming to Dakota anytime soon?

Dakota?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Ago Palace Way Road In Lagos: How Bad Could It Get? / Nigerians In South Africa / Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.