Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections (808 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Blonchilli(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Yesterday I checked to verify if I could vote with my voters card and it confirmed that I can. Now I want to know, even if we don't want Buhari to return in 2019 who is the right candidate to replace him because frankly there's no legitimate candidate. PDP haven't put their house in order, although it's still April 2018 but at least an eligible candidate or someone who the people have seen to be credible should have emerged.
2015 we were so desperate for change not because we really wanted Buhari but because of the failures and controversies of GEJ.
So please nairalanders, Nigerians my country people... Who should we vote for come 2019, else the mistake of 2015 repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by IME1: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Question of the month

For me between Durotoye and Sowore
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Yunisa001(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2018
I think am the only one with this thought; Buhari must go Buhari must go, who is the right candidate to replace him ?
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by emmasege: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Dakwambo
Atiku

Either of the two is OK for me. They will be much better than this collosal failure we parade as president.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by mekaboy(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Kinsley moghalu. Vote him and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Rochas Okorocha But that will be in 2023 because for now its PMB2019 till 2023
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Blonchilli(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
IME1:
Question of the month

Everyone has their own candidate. I think that's how we could loose to Buhari because come 2019 the country is going to be divided on candidate. The east has it's candidate, the west has it's candidate, the south also and despite the fact that some wants Buhari to return based on the fact that he's their meal ticket, those that wants him gone have different candidate
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
So because there is no legitimate candidate (What ever that means) we should now elect for another 4 years of rudderless and purposeless suffering , bloodshed and hardship under Buhari? Oga is there is no legitimate candidate we will vote u as president instead of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by jefy(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
DONALD DUKE...2019, LET'S AVOID the recycled as much as we can. DONALD IS YOUNG,VIBRANT,INTELLECTUALLY INCLINED,he's got good track record,reputation,he has his primary leaving school certificate.lolz

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by jefy(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2018
DONALD DUKE...2019, LET'S AVOID the recycled as much as we can.
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2018
jefy:
DONALD DUKE...2019, LET'S AVOID the recycled as much as we can. DONALD IS YOUNG,VIBRANT,INTELLECTUALLY INCLINED,he's got good track record,reputation,he has his primary leaving school certificate.lolz
abeg u dey use ur brain, is 56 young how many votes would he secure in the north. duke ko duchess ni

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Blonchilli(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So because there is no legitimate candidate (What ever that means) we should now elect for another 4 years of rudderless and purposeless suffering , bloodshed and hardship under Buhari? Oga is there is no legitimate candidate we will vote u as president instead of Buhari.
Just say the word and I'll run for the 2019 Presidential election . cheesy of course you'll be my campaign manager

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by AZeD1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
There are a over 100M Nigerians, if we cannot find anyone better than Buhari then the country should be sold.

PS: To the olodo who asked this mumu question, Nature abhors vacuums and no one is irreplaceable. The very thought that someone educated (i am assuming here) thinks there's no candidate to replace Buhari shows how bad the educational sector is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by muykem: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don't disturb yourself Buhari still remains the best candidate. Only children of hatred reason otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Blonchilli(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
AZeD1:
There are a over 100M Nigerians, if we cannot find anyone better than Buhari then the country should be sold.

PS: To the olodo who asked this mumu question, Nature abhors vacuums and no one is irreplaceable. The very thought that someone educated (i am assuming here) thinks there's no candidate to replace Buhari shows how bad the educational sector is.
You shouldn't make yourself a complete buffoon in a bid to appear smart and intelligent which you are not. It will do you well if you read to understand. They're are several possible candidate and I only created this thread so intelligent minds can discuss persons they see as suitable candidate. Electing or choosing a suitable candidate do not mean a country's education sector is functioning properly, the US elected a man with zero political experience and a clown into the most prestigious presidential position in the world. Next time turn your sense on before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by buhariguy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
So many candidate, but none can stand buhari

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by buhariguy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
IME1:
Question of the month

which party are they?

Beside, idiotic pigs of Biafra are discarded Duke
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by AZeD1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blonchilli:

You shouldn't make yourself a complete buffoon in a bid to appear smart and intelligent which you are not. It will do you well if you read to understand.[b] They're are several possible candidate and I only created this thread so intelligent minds can discuss persons they see as suitable candidate. [/b]Electing or choosing a suitable candidate do not mean a country's education sector is functioning properly, the US elected a man with zero political experience and a clown into the most prestigious presidential position in the world. Next time turn your sense on before you quote me.
How does the bold tally with
"Now I want to know, even if we don't want Buhari to return in 2019 who is the right candidate to replace him because frankly there's no legitimate candidate. "
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by Blonchilli(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
AZeD1:

How does the bold tally with
"Now I want to know, even if we don't want Buhari to return in 2019 who is the right candidate to replace him because frankly there's no legitimate candidate. "
80% of the candidates that have expressed their wish to run for Presidency are just recycled Buhari. Donald Duke have expressed his desire too and he had an overwhelming support but it's unlikely the pdp will use him as their front-runner and it's very unlikely there would be a coalition.
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by kolaaderin: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
IME1:
Question of the month

Waste of votes, except they are flag bearer for PDP, they stands no chance .

No deep root connection to the rural politics which are the major block of voters. Those two are only as popular as Buhari online not in the real world of voters
Re: Is There Any Candidate To Replace Buhari In 2019 Elections by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Makarfi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria / Shame On Ipob Members / Amb. Gabriel Oyibode: A Man With The Heart Of Gold And A Philanthropist Per...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.