Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" (31210 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by emekalanka(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you guys could remember, what exactly does she mean by when she entered and saw them drinking, the very first question she asked was " where is LOLU, an answer was given and she nodded her head like dat of an agama lizard"....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
If Cee-C wins big brother, I will vote Buhari in 2019 since all of us want to remain unfortunate. A girl who out of 19 people could not make one single friend is being called strong and a king. If being problematic, quarrelsome and worrisome is the new real then I rather be fake. That babe needs psychological evaluation and therapy after the show. Anyway, remember to send VOTE Miracle to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by emelda86(f): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
All this toothless dogs on nairaland wait & see what cee c will become
Many of you are worse than cee c even the ones that have aborted their wombs.
Ndi iberibe....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
I will quote u after dis message

Quoting is allowed. But don't forget to quote no matter which way it goes. Either ur way or mine.

Remember, I'm not a fan to that Cee-C. I'm just predicting the way the game may be played.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by ScreenDiva: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
So they should not drink the drink given to them by Biggie because of what??

Housemates that were celebrating because they made it to the final? Bitter gal, Abeg, carry ya Ayamatanga hair park one side jare!!!! Very annoying piece of crap with robotic voice.

Win ko!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by davidque007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful face and body with a terrible character adds up to zero. I really wonder why people vote for Ceec

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
You should be grateful to me Cee-c not Biggie

Because if it wasn't me my dear your eviction na last Sunday

Out of my own money I brought out #10 million to sponsor your vote and this week am still coming to sponsor your vote with N20 million.

This is more reason you need to be grateful to Me not Biggie

Does your ass get jealous of the the kind of sh*t that comes out of your mouth?. No insults, its just a question
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by visionex: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Osaronicole:
My thoughts exactly. If she wins, then let's get prepared to welcome Hunkle "bubu" back come 2019. Because everyone is crazy. People don't see wrong and call it wrong, rather they praise and celebrate it.

quote author=gozie112 post=66784134]Miracle is either winning or Tobi.. although am team Nina.
If Madam boss lady with Eyelashes win then ama gather my friends and vote for Buhari come 2k19..
Since you're mad, then let us be mad with u..
Birds of same feathers flocks together
#BBnaija
#TeamNina
Hi its not just abt dat remember she has a well to do family and fanbase spending big for her.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by gozie112(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Psoul:

Quoting is allowed. But don't forget to quote no matter which way it goes. Either ur way or mine.

Remember, I'm not a fan to that Cee-C. I'm just predicting the way the game may be played.
I will surely quote u come Sunday,,if miracle no win enhhhh,, infact i go take my life
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by sunshineyellow: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
I wish to marry this girl kiss kiss kiss
I pray for you today.
In the name of Jesus.
You will never meet, date or marry any girl like cee cee.
In the name of Jesus.
Just go and google paranoid schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder you will understand cee cees problem..
There is no remedy it can only be controlled.
She has not taken drugs in big brother house so she is manifesting all over her. She is even having sleep disorder.
Hmmmm if u know u know.
Please don't marry such attitude
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by mandate12: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
ngwababe:

You're still a kid!

Sure he is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by lejncoyvgfs: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Wei Shao double 25+18+13 Thunder benefits the warmth to be able to secure the particular playoffs

The particular NBA typical time of year carries on. The warmth enjoyed contrary to the Thunder in the home, and also NFL Jerseys the particular Thunder ultimately beaten the adversary together with Lane Johnson Jerseys 115-93. Jordan Matthews Jerseys Thunder to be able to secure the particular playoffs, Granville Williams have scored the particular 25th triple-double: 12 items and also Philadelphia Eagles 20 rebounds and also 13 facilitates, George 29 items, Anthony 11 items and also 5 rebounds, Machine 6 items, some rebounds Josh Huff Jerseys and also some steals, Offer 18 items and also 5 rebounds. Arkansas Temperature Richardson 20 items, Whiteside of sixteen items, 8 rebounds and also 3 prevents, Taylor Jordan Hicks Jerseys 12 items, some rebounds, some facilitates and also 3 steals, Winslow 12 items and also 9 rebounds, Wade 6 items and also a couple of rebounds.

The initial 1 / 4 exposed, 7 moments and also 13 just a few seconds, acquired any complete coming from Westbrook, Abrinis prevailed in the three-pointer. Inside the in 7th place second and also thirty-six just a few seconds, Dragic produced any transferring blunder and also has been intercepted simply by Jerome Brownish Jerseys Machine. With 10 Jay Ajayi Jerseys moments and also 53 just a few seconds, George fouled Wade in the photo and also provided the particular Arkansas a couple of totally free punches. The particular Thunder produced any ridiculous strike around the recurring. This kind of 1 / 4, they will got 18 rebounds, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys which includes 7 bad rebounds. One of them, George added a couple of rebounds. Thunder consistently bombarded the particular holder and also acquired 10 totally free punches, LeGarrette Blount Jerseys any 7-point charges plus a totally free chuck proportion regarding 75. 00%. Inside the initial 1 / 4, the warmth got the particular direct together with 27-21.

Inside the next 1 / 4, together with 1 second and also 34 just a few seconds, Adebayor fouled Offer and also photo the particular Thunder a couple of totally free punches. Inside the initial second and also 50 just a few seconds, Wade came out transferring a blunder and also has been intercepted simply by George. With 1 second and also 59 just a few seconds, George passed on any complete coming from Patterson's three-pointer. The warmth enjoyed any clean match up. Inside Kenjon Barner Jerseys this kind of part, the particular staff accomplished Jason Peters Jerseys 8 facilitates. One of them, Dragic dispatched 3 moves regarding his / her teammates. The particular Thunder have scored a few items in the line. The particular staff have scored 10 three-pointers on this part, as well as the firing proportion has been 50. 00%. Thunder consistently bombarded the particular holder and also acquired 10 totally free punches, any 7-point charges plus a totally free chuck proportion regarding 75. 00%. With halftime, the warmth got the particular direct regarding 52-49.

Ex lover situ struggle, the initial second, Taylor complete, Richardson struck any three-pointer. With 3 moments 28 just a few seconds, Whiteside fouled George and also provided Thunder Jaylen Watkins Jerseys a couple of totally free chuck tries. Inside the 6th second and also 45 just a few seconds, Taylor tucked and also misplaced the particular basketball and also has been flourished simply by Westbrook. The particular Thunder have scored a few items inside the bad weather. The particular staff have scored 12 three-pointers this kind of 1 / 4, nevertheless the firing fee has been simply thirty three. 33%. Right after a few sectors, the warmth directed simply by 81-76. Inside the next 1 / 4, 8 moments and also forty six just a few seconds, together with Tyler's facilitates, Wade have scored a couple of items regarding dunking. Inside 9 moments and also 50 just a few seconds, David Johnson fouled Offer and also provided Thunder a couple of totally free punches. With 10 moments and also 21 years old just a few seconds, Wade produced any transferring blunder and also has been intercepted simply by Machine. Thunder consistently bombarded the particular holder and also received 15 totally free punches, 18 totally free punches and also 93. 33% from your totally free chuck series. The particular Thunder produced an excellent sense on this part. The particular team's firing proportion attained sixty-four. 71%, which usually surpasses the particular Heat's twenty-five. 00%. Offer simply have scored 12 items on this part. By the end with the video game, Thunder conquer the warmth 115-93 to be able to acquire the sport.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
samzzycash:
the only thing I am sure is she won't win anything.
Trust me. Do you think miracle and tobi's fan base na moi moi? Forget all that noise from cee c fans they are just loud same way home fans dey make noise to scare opposing team in football..
which tobi That one that has never been up for eviction. C.C survived number of evictions which tells u the way people love her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by samzzycash(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Jayk1:
which tobi That one that has never been up for eviction. C.C survived number of evictions which tells u the way people love her
say what you know.. You have no idea he will still top this time forget say she has been surviving eviction bla bla bla I'm even sure big brother has been manipulating the votes just to keep her in the house..

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
guyla:

If ceec wins what exactly is bbnaija looking out for, good manners or bitchy behavior

I promise myself that I personally will not patronise any brand that endorses Ceec, she is a very negative influence, affecting people with bitterness
lolz... but you will patronise a brand tgat endorses miracle or Nina who fvcked in a life tv
Double standards... smh
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by guyla: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jayk1:
lolz... but you will patronise a brand tgat endorses miracle or Nina who fvcked in a life tv
Double standards... smh

They had sex in the dead of night and under a duvet, besides sex between two consenting adults is not bad, they did it while everyone was asleep, bbnaija shouldn't have shown it, but cece affects everyone with bitchy behavior, rudeness and bitterness, she is trouble and peace killer, truth be told cece needs help, psychologically or spiritually
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by gozie112(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Psoul:

Miracle or Tobi is supposed to win this game. Let me tell you what u don't knw. A male housemate will not win this season game. They will give it to a female housemate. If they fail to balance the game this way, the next season will be a flop. For them to carry the feminists along, they will make a woman to win. That is the game plan.

Don't be surprised wen that "Madam Double Wahala" Cee-C takes tha 45mil home.
It will either be her or Alex.
wediehere

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2018
gozie112:
wediehere

Lol. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.