Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" (31086 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Fitnessman(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by shallyangel(f): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Cee C (Wild Cat)

Just like Moses in d Bible; you shall see the promise land but you will not enter there. . . .

My Vision shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#teamMiracle

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by YumMinaYum(f): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
Miracle is either winning or Tobi.. although am team Nina.
If Madam boss lady with Eyelashes win then ama gather my friends and vote for Buhari come 2k19..
Since you're mad, then let us be mad with u..
Birds of same feathers flocks together
#BBnaija
#TeamNina

Please, Text VOTE Nina to 32052. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by udysweet(f): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2018
This is a set up Mbok. Why tell them to go into the garden for a surprise,arranges champagne for all expecting them to wait, not knowing if anyone else was coming back to the house. Now they are making it look like cee cee was hated. What if tobi or miracle was swapped nko and made to come in like she did? I am vexing for biggie for doing this and evicting lolu like that

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by HSfoundation(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Useless girl... They are drinking to their success not your failures... And they should kill themselves because they want evict you....wlshe since other people were evicted you not chop.... � devilish pay gal

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by youngbelieve(f): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2018
jimrog:

Na ladies vote miracle pass...

E no mean!! cheesy He's worth it wink
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2018
ngwababe:
And some guy is somewhere somehow admiring this girl, Chai!!!
STFU!!!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by blesoh(f): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
This was why she gave them attitude even when they were trying to be friendly, what does this girl think she is, like they shouldn't drink because they are afraid of almighty Cee c.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Reptyle(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2018
See how this woman attempts to twist the narrative to make it look like everyone's gunning for her in the house?

A group of housemates we're celebrating their good fortune for reaching the finals and "Miss Bigstuff" concluded they we're celebrating her ouster from the game.

This is how she has manipulated public views painting herself as the victim of some evil machinations in the house.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2018
it is a liar they never mentioned your name when they were drinking, they were just thanking God and been grateful for making it to the final. dont think you can get sympathy vote through this cheat blackmail,after all you cost your problem yourself cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by ngwababe(f): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Ebuka2016:

STFU!!!

You're still a kid!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by ngwababe(f): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Please, Text VOTE Nina to 32052. Thanks.

Mtn is replying me with some message of accepting a vibe at #30, what do I do??
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by tyson98: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Bigbrother himsef is mad for the nonsense he did,why call then to the garden when you know she waa still coming Biggie is a fool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Oluwaiphee: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
If Madam boss lady with Eyelashes win then ama gather my friends and vote for Buhari come 2k19..
#BBnaija
#TeamNina
Lol....... Abeg i no get strength to laugh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Elxandre(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
I don't watch the show, but why the hate on thia CeeC character?
She's most likely acting and not really nasty in Real life.

You think Reality shows really mean Reality?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by YumMinaYum(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
ngwababe:

Mtn is replying me with some message of accepting a vibe at #30, what do I do??

Errrrmmm, I don't really know what the problem is but 30 naira is charged for each SMS. Maybe that's some sort of conformation.

Oshe11, kindly help.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by iamprotocol(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
I understood big brother wanted drama but he did the wrong thing instead. He could have left MIRACLE in that area and no cee c then you would have seen tears from the likes of nina, Toni and Alex then the entrance would have been f**king awesome but rather he made the boring decision.

On the other hand I have watched this show from the beginning till now I have never seen a place where the so called cee c has made a good impression. She is always about negativity and has always wanted the other housemates to worship her as a demi god and she is up to no good. Always complaining about tobi and Alex gossips about her while in the real deal 90 out of every conversation she had with others are about tobi and Alex.

She loves tobi that I know especially because she sees him everyday but her response to biggie in last night diary section was uncalled for she thinks she is a cat with nine lives then what will you call miracle despite been the favorite has been up for almost every eviction and still come out clean.

In conclusion cee c should just get a life she needs rehabilitation that girl can really commit suicide because of her hate filled mind

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by oshe11: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Errrrmmm, I don't really know what the problem is but 30 naira is charged for each SMS. Maybe that's some sort of conformation.

Oshe11, kindly help.
SHe shud accept it

cc ngwababe
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by YumMinaYum(f): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
SHe shud accept it

cc ngwababe

Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by seangy4konji: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stupid senseless girl...Always seeking pity and has a very hateful venom filled heart...

I pray she is not like this in real life and God bless the man who marries this type of girl...Always up too no good and full of hatred,beef and devlish thoughts...

Camera always catching her with her satanic devlish spying gaze at other housemates.inferiority complex,seeking followership and spiteful.

Go hug a transformer or go fukkkk urself zraze girl...

Nearly quarelled with my by brothers wife because of this whoreee...she knows i will never argue or have a decent conversation with her again and my brother saw his wifes other side for supporting her behavior and her own true colors came out also.only an insane woman will think there is nothing wrong with cee c...now she is cooking all the meals in the world and offering me outings and all trying to get on my good side again...well i deh my house,come and beat me for telling the truth that real knows real...

Cee c is a devil...just look closely..

Ur character is like a nice perfume..always smells and radiates around you.no matter wat..dis cee c own na confirm turari...

Badluck.

PS..If u knack dis cc ceec...before u see 10 thousand naira again this yearu go hear wheeeeen..better know ur life don pafuka unless u go river go bath ur head.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by ngwababe(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
SHe shud accept it

cc ngwababe

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
ngwababe:

You're still a kid!
Cee C all the way!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by brunobaba(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
You should be grateful to me Cee-c not Biggie

Because if it wasn't me my dear your eviction na last Sunday

Out of my own money I brought out #10 million to sponsor your vote and this week am still coming to sponsor your vote with N20 million.

This is more reason you need to be grateful to Me not Biggie
Mr sponsor,Miracle is winning this even if you sponsor with billions....the oracles have spoken.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
brunobaba:

Mr sponsor,Miracle is winning this even if you sponsor with billions....the oracles have spoken.
I see
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by Psoul(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
#BBnaija
#TeamNina

Miracle or Tobi is supposed to win this game. Let me tell you what u don't knw. A male housemate will not win this season game. They will give it to a female housemate. If they fail to balance the game this way, the next season will be a flop. For them to carry the feminists along, they will make a woman to win. That is the game plan.

Don't be surprised wen that "Madam Double Wahala" Cee-C takes tha 45mil home.
It will either be her or Alex.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by guyla: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
samzzycash:
Nothing wrong there.. They thought they were the only one left for the finals why won't they celebrate reaching the final abi wetin.. Still don't know why biggy will ask her to stay back at the arena that's not been fair with the other housemates something fishy right there

I tire o, ceec with dirty heart, what made her think they were celebrating her eviction when they were actually celebrating their own victory, even when she came back miracle quickly briefed her and urged her to make her own speech

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by sheylarhh(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
I wish to marry this girl kiss kiss kiss
I wish u all d best
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by guyla: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jayk1:
I dey tell u. I won't be surprised if she finally wins this money

If ceec wins what exactly is bbnaija looking out for, good manners or bitchy behavior

I promise myself that I personally will not patronise any brand that endorses Ceec, she is a very negative influence, affecting people with bitterness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by guyla: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Elxandre:
I don't watch the show, but why the hate on thia CeeC character?
She's most likely acting and not really nasty in Real life.

You think Reality shows really mean Reality?

It is not possible to hide the real you for months, what you see is exactly who she is, bitchy and spoilt, lazy and bitter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by moststylish(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
udysweet:
This is a set up Mbok. Why tell them to go into the garden for a surprise,arranges champagne for all expecting them to wait, not knowing if anyone else was coming back to the house. Now they are making it look like cee cee was hated. What if tobi or miracle was swapped nko and made to come in like she did? I am vexing for biggie for doing this and evicting lolu like that
I tell you, its all a mind game, biggie is strategically campaigning for her by making her look like the under dog when infact she choose to be who she is

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" by gozie112(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Psoul:

Miracle or Tobi is supposed to win this game. Let me tell you what u don't knw. A male housemate will not win this season game. They will give it to a female housemate. If they fail to balance the game this way, the next season will be a flop. For them to carry the feminists along, they will make a woman to win. That is the game plan.

Don't be surprised wen that "Madam Double Wahala" Cee-C takes tha 45mil home.
It will either be her or Alex.
I will quote u after dis message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" / Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.