Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Cash For Mark In Schools! Have You Fall Victim Before! Pls Share?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash For Mark In Schools! Have You Fall Victim Before! Pls Share?? (265 Views)

79 Bauchi Schools Have One Teacher Each, Says SUBEB / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash For Mark In Schools! Have You Fall Victim Before! Pls Share?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
The tertiary institution I am currently attending is rife and notorious for awarding marks to the highest bidder(I can't mention my school name here in order to avoid a story that touches the heart).

There is this lecturer that takes us on history and politics.
Can you believe that this yeye lecturer told us to our face that each and everyone of us will pay 2k each before we can pass his course,3 units course oh imagine.

We were all angry but we have no choice than to pay.

I thought this problem was peculiar to my department until I went undercover and too my greatest shock such things do take place in other departments in the faculty.

If you are a student of a tertiary institution or you have graduated and you have fall victim to this please share lets expose em.

lalasticlala
ishiluv
mynd44
dominique
Abeg front page.
Re: Cash For Mark In Schools! Have You Fall Victim Before! Pls Share?? by crafteck(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Makes life easy, hustle hard, its unis job to train you for working life, guess what? In life, you grease the right palms for the right results

(1) (Reply)

Assistant / Now Available / Learning To Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.