Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome (41016 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by oka4ugoo: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
E
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by CSTR1003: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thank you Jesus for making me a woman. Nothing beats this. God, I thank you!

We are so so lucky!
I wouldn't count it lucky to go through such pains.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by MEILYN(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

Hailings to all women and mothers out there

FIGHTING
You are so wrong! Women were built for child birth. Don't say men cannot bear the pain women go through, that's not true. In fact, men can even bear more than that.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by SWORD419(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2018
yet bobrisky want to be woman
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by CSTR1003: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
MEILYN:
You are so wrong! Women were built for child birth. Don't say men cannot bear the pain women go through, that's not true. In fact, men can even bear more than that.
sshhh .

Don't say the obvious.

Let the women feel special for once. They deserve it.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by naijacentric(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Feminist are at it again is not a normal tin wats d special tin dere dont animals too give birth abegi a man as well as a woman is important we all have our different biological functions none is greater dan d other lets stop all dis negative gender gratification!
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
I can't wait to have a beautiful baby
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by naijacentric(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2018
LadyAimy:
Shout out to all mothers! kiss
Women are stronger than mengrin
Last month, I was in the delivery room with one of my Church lady. It was not easy seeing her scream and was ready to do anything to see her young one alive. It was a prolonged labour. I became a Nurse by force grin. The joy of seeing the new born knows no bound after sleepless night.
rubbish talk we know dem yeye
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by MEILYN(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2018
babajeje123:

I was there when she wanted to deliver our baby. However, the nurses sent me out because I was crying cheesy when I saw her in the agony of child birth. Funny enough, she was even managing to tell me she would be fine and that I should stop crying grin grin grin grin. I can't forget the experience. Sincerely, women deserve all respects they can get!
I remember when my elder sister wanted to give birth. I was at the hospital with her husband then and we were gisting with her before the procedure. Guess what? I ran the hell out of the hospital entirely until after the child was born. I'm just praying oo, I hope I would be able to stay with my wife though. This one I ran out of the hospital, even though I wasn't going to be in the labour room at all.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2018
MEILYN:

No you can't.
Very few men can even witness labour and remain the same grin

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by SoapQueen(f): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

I wouldn't count it lucky to go through such pains.

We have period cramps monthly coupled with some other ish. We are perfectly fine by it!

Is it your pain? Lol!

Oh my Ovaries! I'm going to look at these photos non-stop!

Guy, can't you see the raw emotions flying everywhere? Can the flexing some guys flex give them this irreplaceable, unexplainable feeling?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by blowjohn(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
After this thread, guys will still come and abuse and bash "Nigerian girls"

'Nigerian girls'u say......... Not mothers�
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Lord I've promised you this before, I wanna renew that promise again:

I, BeeBeeOoh, promise to love and care for that woman that I'm gonna call my wife till the very end so help me Lord...AMEN!

God Bless The Women

10 Likes

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by dexterautonomy(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

Hailings to all women and mothers out there

FIGHTING
Women are strong in their own ways, men are strong in their own ways. You don't compare a defender to an attacker in the same team, they are built differently and function differently. People like you compare Ronaldo to Messi
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Harwal: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2018
I feel like crying....
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by harriet412(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2018
mehn! this thread is doing me one kind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Absolutely beautiful thread. Kinda have baby fever now. Can’t wait to have my son smiley
h
Stop discrimination it can't help u
Child is child
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
After this thread, guys will still come and abuse and bash "Nigerian girls"
Yes but mothers are not inclusive
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Thegamingorca(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No you can't.

grin

We realise the vanity of it all.

Worship your woman
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by zicoraads: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007, well done, this is powerful! Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No you can't.
What are u saying?
Do u really no what it takes to be a man?
The responsibility & pressure
Women can endure pain but to a certain limit
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by oloriLFC(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Wow! *Tear drops!* God bless all moms, me inclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by spirul77: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by zicoraads: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No you can't.
The woman's body was created specially for this. If at creation, men were created for this, they would also be able to. But I honestly think men too can. The human body can withstand a lot.

Witnessing it is another thing entirely. For me, I'm not sure I would want to. Not because of the pain, but the whole thing may be too disgusting to me to be able to comfortably want to give her head or do all the crazies I usually associate with love making.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Mariangeles(f): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Colorful Life
You create the most awesome threads!
Educative, enlightening, eye opening threads...
4 thumbs up to you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Safiaa(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:
h
Stop discrimination it can't help u
Child is child
if I want to have a son, how is that a problem?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Priceless200(f): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Best In Category: Delivery, En Caul Baby Birth
This should have won first place. Great capture.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Respect women
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Nimi22:
kiss kiss Oh my ovaries these are all beautiful. I'm beginning to remember those moments again.
Yet fear no gree you catch anoda one tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.