Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78719 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by xonatroops: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Certainly not.
Dude won't afford direct channels fees to broadcast on Iptv so it's most certain he is rebroadcasting from third party service that he has to pay small fee which is very illegal.

I don't want to delve on the software implication of this as he will have to pay for dedicated server and if he is using weak server his channels will be buffering and hanging like hell.

I am certainly interested in streaming his channels with 1g networks. mmm stuff. grin
And yeah I believe he is making use of a dedicated server, so basically he pulls his stream from thirdparty Providers(illegal) and then pushes the stream out with his own server running FLUSSONIC. https://flussonic.com/. Also the whole PIPULTV CMS is powered by IPTV MIDDLEWARE. https://iptvmiddleware.com/. In Total I don't see them not getting sued once they are detected to be running via illegal streams

4 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Lmao
Glad you know you are talking random gibberish. grin

You mean go to scammers office under your control? Hell no! I've learnt a whole lot from mmm. Once beaten twice shy.

Lemme give you free lecture. Video steaming is only suitable for 3g network and above, otherwise is a big waste of time as it will hardly work and when it does will buffer like hell.
There a reason you can only make video calls on 3g network.

cc @georgee

Have you guys ever heard of V-Nova?

https://www.v-nova.com/v-nova-perseus-enables-launch-of-pipul-tv-in-rapid-growth-nigerian-market/

By deploying V-Nova’s award-winning PERSEUS Plus, Pipul TV is able to deliver full HD video entertainment at 1 Mbps and 720p video at 300 kbps. Leveraging the reach of mobile networks, the service provides the best consumer experience but at a fraction of the bandwidth required with other solutions, resulting in reduced buffering and an overall improved quality of experience for consumers. The ability to deliver video at lower bitrates also enables services to reliably reach more viewers, even on the slowest or most congested network connections, increasing their addressable market substantially. Pipul TV is an IPTV service that has eliminated the data access cost and poor connectivity bottlenecks to subscribers in sub-Saharan Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

cc @georgee

https://www.v-nova.com/v-nova-perseus-enables-launch-of-pipul-tv-in-rapid-growth-nigerian-market/

By deploying V-Nova’s award-winning PERSEUS Plus, Pipul TV is able to deliver full HD video entertainment at 1 Mbps and 720p video at 300 kbps. Leveraging the reach of mobile networks, the service provides the best consumer experience but at a fraction of the bandwidth required with other solutions, resulting in reduced buffering and an overall improved quality of experience for consumers. The ability to deliver video at lower bitrates also enables services to reliably reach more viewers, even on the slowest or most congested network connections, increasing their addressable market substantially. Pipul TV is an IPTV service that has eliminated the data access cost and poor connectivity bottlenecks to subscribers in sub-Saharan Africa.
Wow
This Tera Nova must be a magic!
Imagine viewing stable HD channels with 1g network! grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Wow

Some ran the STB with 2G without buffering while some experienced buffering

Anything else ?

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

cc @georgee

So you think you got answer and your guy showing proof. Let me break down what is going on so you will understand that it’s like watching YouTube. When you open YouTube on 300kbp it stream well. That’s because the stream has been delay by 30 to 60 sec allowing the stream to load a bit before watching. The idea of 720p on 300kbp is the same thing. But I guarantee you it is not live IPTV it is basically watching a prerecorded show. If you Are watching live soccer you will be saying goal after 2 to 3 min of the real live goal. So it’s not consider live IpTV any longer. And mind you 300kbp is still 3g/4g Network. your network provider can reduce your speed to that level. Real 2g network I don’t care what magic they have up there sleeves it’s not possible. My guy in the post is not streaming truly on 2g even downloading on 2g is hell. So wake up and stop all this bullshit lies anyway I’m done with this. We need a real IT expert to come and educate you. To round up when they are telling you change to 2g you are basically reducing the amount of data you consume when you stream. Same thing your network provider can do. So if you have 1gig to 5gig it can last longer. That’s all but if your device said 2g and you try to stream he’ll in no fucking world that shit will work. Quote me on that shit. And when I said your device I’m talking about your phone do hotspot on 2g lol man educate yourself my guy
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Some ran the STB with 2G without buffering while some experienced buffering

Anything else ?

Let me advice you quickly you know the guys that Market mmm and put on the TShirt were they at today. They can’t even come out again and say I was part of MMM. The Pipul service is real like all the others were they at. Pipul just super lie on this shit and they not stoping I’m sorry I can’t deal

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:52am On Nov 07, 2019
malabioni:

So you think you got answer and your guy showing proof. Let me break down what is going on so you will understand that it’s like watching YouTube. When you open YouTube on 300kbp it stream well. That’s because the stream has been delay by 30 to 60 sec allowing the stream to load a bit before watching. The idea of 720p on 300kbp is the same thing. But I guarantee you it is not live IPTV it is basically watching a prerecorded show. If you Are watching live soccer you will be saying goal after 2 to 3 min of the real live goal. So it’s not consider live IpTV any longer. And mind you 300kbp is still 3g/4g Network. your network provider can reduce your speed to that level. Real 2g network I don’t care what magic they have up there sleeves it’s not possible. My guy in the post is not streaming truly on 2g even downloading on 2g is hell. So wake up and stop all this bullshit lies anyway I’m done with this. We need a real IT expert to come and educate you. To round up when they are telling you change to 2g you are basically reducing the amount of data you consume when you stream. Same thing your network provider can do. So if you have 1gig to 5gig it can last longer. That’s all but if your device said 2g and you try to stream he’ll in no fucking world that shit will work. Quote me on that shit. And when I said your device I’m talking about your phone do hotspot on 2g lol man educate yourself my guy

Guy,

Many things u don't know... Everyone knows that IPTV is delayed by a min or two so their live is not really love but delayed. Have you been to the forum of late and hear those using 2G to stream without freezing?

Network providers have different coverage in different areas. That is why in some area, 4G will work well and to browse, you have to change to 3G in certain areas from LTE so you can enjoy the connection (I experienced this with MTN several times). So is the case with 2G. Telling them to switch to 2G is if there is no 3G in their area and they have 2G ... Provided the stream can pass over the packets 2G can carry, why not use 2G and see if it will work?

Many without 3G in their area are switching to 2G and it's working for them... So no wahala. It's still a new product/service and there will be many lessons to learn in the baby stage
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:53am On Nov 07, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Wow

Hahahaha.. very funny
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by maeshal(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Something is really wrong with this pipul TV . Same excuses tstv gave, is the same excuses they are giving "forces fighting against us" . What is it with Nigerian companies and forces. You did launching in your parlour then proceeded to give one excuse about subscription. That means the launching you did was not with the subscription. Over a month now people are using their personal data to view content, if I pay for DStv family 4k is that not more cheaper. I started getting suspicious when each time a criticism comes up, a herd of sheep comes to attack the person, that was when I knew something wasn't right. Same thing tstv did. The pattern is just there. No wonder they are not doing aggressive marketing. Any company that tells a potential buyer "this product is not for everyone" "we are not forcing anyone to buy" lacks ethics and you should be very careful, emotional manipulation 101

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Topmaike007(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
My firestick only work every weekend and before then my startimes #1900 monthly sub does it better
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
maeshal:
Something is really wrong with this pipul TV . Same excuses tstv gave, is the same excuses they are giving "forces fighting against us" . What is it with Nigerian companies and forces. You did launching in your parlour then proceeded to give one excuse about subscription. That means the launching you did was not with the subscription. Over a month now people are using their personal data to view content, if I pay for DStv family 4k is that not more cheaper. I started getting suspicious when each time a criticism comes up, a herd of sheep comes to attack the person, that was when I knew something wasn't right. Same thing tstv did. The pattern is just there. No wonder they are not doing aggressive marketing. Any company that tells a potential buyer "this product is not for everyone" "we are not forcing anyone to buy" lacks ethics and you should be very careful, emotional manipulation 101
God bless u my brother. U really hit the nail on the head. That owner of PipulTV is not speaking the truth. He started with lies and he needs to continue with same. Anybody that sees differently from him is attacked and subsequently blocked from accessing any of their social media handles. He knew anyone already into IPTV will always counter him, hence he adopted slogan 'This service is not for everyone'. He wanted people who are just hearing of BeIN sports for the first time in their lives, so he can manipulate them into doing his bid. He fraudulently sold the box while pple believe they will subscribe 3,500 per month. He has been lying and lying, blaming it on 9mobile. Kai, that guy ehn... Na confirm fraudster
Pple have been streaming with their own data and are so happy about it thinking its the best thing that has ever happened to them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
georgee:

God bless u my brother. U really hit the nail on the head. That owner of PipulTV is not speaking the truth. He started with lies and he needs to continue with same. Anybody that sees differently from him is attacked and subsequently blocked from accessing any of their social media handles. He knew anyone already into IPTV will always counter him, hence he adopted slogan 'This service is not for everyone'. He wanted people who are just hearing of BeIN sports for the first time in their lives, so he can manipulate them into doing his bid. He fraudulently sold the box while pple believe they will subscribe 3,500 per month. He has been lying and lying, blaming it on 9mobile. Kai, that guy ehn... Na confirm fraudster
Pple have been streaming with their own data and are so happy about it thinking its the best thing that has ever happened to them grin
Dude is a broad day scam. Tstv failed alright but at least they were more organised and a bit official unlike those group of criminals.

Trust me, those herds attacking critics are mostly the same group with him.
Dude is another broad day scam with some accomplices and a few dumb zombie.

MMM is back!
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigeria entrepreneurs are not just truthful simple
E don't tire me
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by maeshal(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Nigeria entrepreneurs are not just truthful simple
E don't tire me
like I don't even understand. How hard can it be to be truthful in your dealings and tell potential buyers the truth. Well same way everybody eye clear for tstv, na the same way their eye go clear. By January when people still stream with their data then they won't attack anyone again

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2019
U need to join their Telegram group and see the ease with which owner of PipulTV dey blow lies.. U go take cover grin grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol e go Dey okay (wegadadey) lol smh

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by AshipaEk0: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

hanhan, I didn't know these guys had started cashing out with their scam ke

Looooool

Wondafu
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by AshipaEk0: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
cashflowpc:

And how did you know Pipultv has not paid that millions of dollars for rights Just because you are used to selling illegal stuffs doesn't mean others do same.

You talk as if you know everything about Pipultv. it's annoying. These guys have invested billions. You think Pipultv is a small coy like yours that's selling illegal content

Lmaooooo

Invested billions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
cashflowpc:

And how did you know Pipultv has not paid that millions of dollars for rights Just because you are used to selling illegal stuffs doesn't mean others do same.

You talk as if you know everything about Pipultv. it's annoying. These guys have invested billions. You think Pipultv is a small coy like yours that's selling illegal content
Wait!
Did you just say billions?! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by maeshal(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is the pipul TV subscription now working or it is with more lies

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2019
maeshal:
Is the pipul TV subscription now working or it is with more lies
My brother.. It is still with lies upon lies.. The CEO has become something else in act of lies
He started with lies, so he has to continue.. Or what do u think grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2019
You guys should leave our amazing pee pee TV be.
Are you guys not aware that trillions have been invested on this magic Iptv that will run flawlessly on 1g network?

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
What’s going to happen now is they will start the subscription but no data you still need to use your data. So to avoid chaos they want to shutdown the group so you will only deal with the dealer you purchased from. It’s all in the game to reduce damages to there name. And they will continue to grow from there. And people that said they spend millions, if that is true there stream will not be going down as frequent as it is that’s making them to change link all the time. That’s what we do when one link goes down or it’s not stable is called illegal streaming. If 9mobile partner with them they loose all of there company to lawsuit. Not local one oh, international Lawsuit.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
malabioni:
What’s going to happen now is they will start the subscription but no data you still need to use your data. So to avoid chaos they want to shutdown the group so you will only deal with the dealer you purchased from. It’s all in the game to reduce damages to there name. And they will continue to grow from there. And people that said they spend millions, if that is true there stream will not be going down as frequent as it is that’s making them to change link all the time. That’s what we do when one link goes down or it’s not stable is called illegal streaming. If 9mobile partner with them they loose all of there company to lawsuit. Not local one oh, international Lawsuit.
My brother, 9mobile can never be part of this illegality.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Despite everything I will applaud that dude.
He really have a nice format. I have been telling anyone that cares to listen, Nigerians are the easiest easiest to scam.

Imagine this scam format. Dude must be smiling to his bank by now. grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by maeshal(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2019
malabioni:
this is it. You explained it well. Until I see press release from 9mobile about the partnership then I say it is genuine. Any other thing is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2019
maeshal:
this is it. You explained it well. Until I see press release from 9mobile about the partnership then I say it is genuine. Any other thing is rubbish
Come think of it.
You mean 9mobile will give Nigerians unlimited data to stream Iptv at 3500 per month?
Do you know how much gb per hour needed to steam videos at 720p?

Whoever believe that scammers should get his brain checked!

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by maeshal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Come think of it.
You mean 9mobile will give Nigerians unlimited data to stream Iptv at 3500 per month?

Whoever believe that scammers should check his brain!
funny thing is that in the past this 9mobile thing was not in the picture at all. It was like one or two weeks to the "launch" that 9mobile thing came up. I thought they had there own dedicated network lol

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Come think of it.

Whoever believe that scammers should get his brain checked!

Let me explain that part to you and how it is possible. Do you remember what they call SUG called CUG now? A closed user group where those in the CUG can call each other freely because they are on same network... Also remember phone companies saying they can let you call like ten people on their network for free monthly... It's all same gimmick. Pipul TV streaming from their own servers not from the internet. If they can stream from their servers which is connected to Etisalat network, to Etisalat users, it is same thing as CUG just over data not voice. The connection if not leaving Etisalat network over the internet but from Etisalat user to another Etisalat user not from Etisalat to the internet as it is normally. You are using your data to watch now (for those using their data) because they have not plugged in the user phone number database to Etisalat database to create data CUG, which is possible but when it comes to such, companies are very careful as it is a new product but I tell u it is possible. It's like creating a VPN from one office to another office using same internet company... It's cheap... Very cheap

The issue with Etisalat is that they will also look at how it can clog their network without impacting their normal users in same area who would want to access the internet
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Let me explain that part to you and how it is possible. Do you remember what they call SUG called CUG now? A closed user group where those in the CUG can call each other freely because they are on same network... Also remember phone companies saying they can let you call like ten people on their network for free monthly... It's all same gimmick. Pipul TV streaming from their own servers not from the internet. If they can stream from their servers which is connected to Etisalat network, to Etisalat users, it is same thing as CUG just over data not voice. The connection if not leaving Etisalat network over the internet but from Etisalat user to another Etisalat user not from Etisalat to the internet as it is normally. You are using your data to watch now (for those using their data) because they have not plugged in the user phone number database to Etisalat database to create data CUG, which is possible but when it comes to such, companies are very careful as it is a new product but I tell u it is possible. It's like creating a VPN from one office to another office using same internet company... It's cheap... Very cheap

The issue with Etisalat is that they will also look at how it can clog their network without impacting their normal users in same area who would want to access the internet

You most definitely are so dead wrong with your explanation. A call within same network is 100% different from streaming. Let me break down the calling within network for you. If all mobile network want to offer unlimited call within there own network user it’s possible. But calling 9mobile to MTN to Glo it will cost money why because there not all on shared network. Which I hope they do later to make calling cheaper anyways. You simply don’t understand what it takes to own a streaming server and have to distribute that service to thousand of people. Let’s agree they have everything in a single server hosted locally. For simple understanding let’s even say that they host all the network themselves so no external link is needed. So they will now go to 9mobile server and connect to it and voila you can stream everything they host trough 9mobile very stupid idea. It would have been better to host it on Nigeria Hosting server to allow better access all trough any network which will drastically reduce the data consumption on all network. But the truth is they don’t own the service so all this service still has to come from somewhere only way this is possible is if they somehow stream all the station in a single server then re-stream that server on a single network that allows meshing but any other way it will still be data consumption. Mesh network is like a local area network connection. For example you can allow two computers or more to communicate with each other and even share an internet connection from a single computer to other connected computer. Using mesh network. You can chat call etc and even share videos among each other but anytime you need to watch a video not hosted in the local network you have to use internet. So if Pipul TV plan is to provide live then I’m sorry it’s a lie. If they plan to provide pre-recorded trough this medium then it’s 100% possible.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

I saw your message earlier and decided to outrightly ignore you as it's either you are totally confused or trying to lie through your tiny nose.

malabioni even get your time for the lenghty reply. I really cannot help you if you think the content you are viewing are in the same network with 9 mobile. Minus the fact that you totally lacks the knowledge of cyber security for suggesting such, you think 9 mobile will lose their company for hosting pirated Iptv?

Comparison with free voice calls is so laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
xonatroops:

You are very right, on this I wonder how 9mobile will agree to partner with them knowing they are running based on illegal streams

Don't IPTV operate illegally? Do they have the right to broadcast those contents?

If all pipul TV needs now is to just integrate his streaming platform with 9movile without need for broadcasting right, won't these network providers rather make their IPTV boxes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.