Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78079 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
cashflowpc:

So you telling me US, Canada and UK citizens that have better options for IPTV services are paying for your epileptic pirated contents

You ain't rating nairalanders I swear.

Knowledge is truly power. In US/Canada /Uk cost of cable is about $85 to $100 or more just to even get normal stations oh if you now want all this sport movies etc you will be paying very high for subscription. You are just too naive and clueless. I expect such anyway from someone who is part of PiPul TV. It is well I’m tired of you people go online there is information okay.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
cashflowpc:

Bloody liar. You have Nigerias using your services using 9mobile and Spectranet but you don't sell to Nigerians at home?

Guy the Nigerians that use my service are based on US/Canada/UK and when they come to Nigeria they take there service along. Because it works anywhere in the world as long as you have internet. And some of them get for there family member here. The truth is I don’t need to prove myself if you want to be scam you are welcome be scam what’s my own lol
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Guy... U are schooling rubbish... If u must know, I have been in IT before u know about IT. I DELIVER IT SOLUTIONS and I ain't talking about WordPress websites or web hosting or IP masking as u are trying to put it... Well, I won't say much... I will just be looking at u....

I will say it again... U know nothing... What u think u know is junk... U see a local business with local content trying to spoil business for resellers like u... U dey vex... Instead make u jump enter their ship be their agent so u won't lose your customers...

Hahaha u funny o.. so u expect Etisalat not to have intelligent network tools that will notify them of heavy user that sprung overnight without looking into it? Oga, there are network tools that handle that... I no fit type... I gat things to read...

Bobo Yi funny gan Sha... I still never get ur time

Like I said people like you get scammed everyday so it’s fine. I will believe your lies that you know IT. Because if you are that smart you will know very well that PiPul TV is lying about giving you internet and cable for just 3500. I never said there service is a lie I sell it too. the platform there using I know it so well and it’s the platform that some illegal IpTV service provider uses. If he said I’m selling IpTV for 3500 with 500 stations it’s okay. But lying that you can watch on 2g/edge/ 300kbs and you get internet with it, it’s a lie. And you can quote me over in January it’s going to be another story he will deliver but internet is not going to be part of the package period. And all of you that are just customers and agent I will say it again and again you are completely clueless. Because whatever they feed you is what you follow. And guy I no get your time go back to all my text everything that is going on with PiPul TV I have predicted it before it even happened. Like I said I am not killing there brand just come out and be honest with your customer that guys you need to go get data oh to watch this things. And of cause people everywhere can watch this stuff bro you can even get most for free if you a IT guy Kodi is there so many platform are out there to provide you free unlimited movies and live TV but guess what you still need data. You telling me people in Is and Canada are using it did I ever said there service don’t work no. I said there claim of providing internet and IPTV for simple 3500 is not possible that is what I am telling you people. Guy go on you god giving phone and try to browse or watch video on 2g or edge. You are a IT guy and you believe this nonsense get sense my friend. To add to your I’m using PiPul TV right now?? With which internet no be you subscribe for data please.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Guy... U are schooling rubbish... If u must know, I have been in IT before u know about IT. I DELIVER IT SOLUTIONS and I ain't talking about WordPress websites or web hosting or IP masking as u are trying to put it... Well, I won't say much... I will just be looking at u....

I will say it again... U know nothing... What u think u know is junk... U see a local business with local content trying to spoil business for resellers like u... U dey vex... Instead make u jump enter their ship be their agent so u won't lose your customers...

Hahaha u funny o.. so u expect Etisalat not to have intelligent network tools that will notify them of heavy user that sprung overnight without looking into it? Oga, there are network tools that handle that... I no fit type... I gat things to read...

This is to still tell you that you are talking out your but hole. But guy they are not hosting noting. All the mask IP is doing is redirecting them to the original stream. You are very clueless. They are not using 9mobile server. God when will all this people get Sense. All of you using it in Canada and UK good for you but it’s your internet data you are using. so it’s okay I’m talking about the free internet to stream this in Nigeria. Some of you I believe don’t even read this. You just feel like replying to defend your pipul TV lies. But is okay. You guys don’t even have enough Amy compare to what MMM had. Where are all of them, am still waiting for the day when you will all keep mute and say notting after hearing (you will need to use your own data). I am sure all of you will still get mouth same people defending it now will come and say (hen what if you have to use your own data how do you expect him to give you all of that for just 3500). That’s what I predict for January or they simply vanish to tin air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
malabioni:

This is to still tell you that you are talking out your but hole. But guy they are not hosting notting. All the mask IP is doing is redirecting them to the original stream. You are very clueless. They are not using 9mobile server. God when will all this people get Sense. All of you using it in Canada and UK good for you but it’s your internet so it’s okay I’m talking about the free internet to stream this in Nigeria. Some of you I believe don’t even read this. You just feel like replying to defend your pipul TV lies. But is okay. Your don’t even have enough Amy compare to what MMM had. We’re are all of them am still waiting for the day when you will all keep mute and say notting after hearing you will need to use your own data. I sure all of you will still get mouth same people defending it now will come and say hen what if you have to use your own data how do you expect him to give you all of that for just 3500. That’s what I predict for January or b they simply vanish to tin air.

How u wish u can like your own post Abi...

Before it turns into an abusive thread, make j leave u dey hang
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Lol I don’t need to like my own post. Bro like it’s too funny. They are people here who know the truth also. See it’s okay I know what is going to happen quote me in January please. See even if they get partnership with 9mobile there is no f***** way that is going to be 3500. You guys just don’t get it, ordinary 1g is close to 1k let’s even say miraculously 9mobile gave them wholesale price on data because I need to let you know how gullible you really are. If you are base in Nigeria you will understand that cost of data no be joke. Let say they gave them at 100# per gig. That’s 35gig which in a week and half it’s gone like that. Some of you that stream IpTV know what I’m talking about. When I use to subscribe to spectranet I use up 80gig in 2 weeks and I renew again for another 80gig just to watch IPTV. So 35gig is noting and that is even if all the 3500 goes toward data. Which means they are not making a dime. Does that make perfect sense to you now or you still living in your gullible world.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2019
malabioni:

Lol I don’t need to like my own post. Bro like it’s too funny. They are people here who know the truth also. See it’s okay I know what is going to happen quote me in January please. See even if they get partnership with 9mobile there is no f***** way that is going to be 3500. You guys just don’t get it, ordinary 1g is close to 1k let’s even say miraculously 9mobile gave them wholesale price on data because I need to let you know how gullible you really are. If you are base in Nigeria you will understand that cost of data no be joke. Let say they gave them at 100# per gig. That’s 35gig which in a week and half it’s gone like that. Some of you that stream IpTV know what I’m talking about. When I use to subscribe to spectranet I use up 80gig in 2 weeks and I renew again for another 80gig just to watch IPTV. So 35gig is noting and that is even if all the 3500 goes toward data. Which means they are not making a dime. Does that make perfect sense to you now or you still living in your gullible world.

Guy,

If they are able to sign with Etisalat as you say, watching will be almost free because it is within Etisalat network... Only bandwidth they pay for is from their servers within Etisalat to outside where they steam from... Within Etisalat and Etisalat subscribers is like LAN ... Local area network
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Guy,

If they are able to sign with Etisalat as you say, watching will be almost free because it is within Etisalat network... Only bandwidth they pay for is from their servers within Etisalat to outside where they steam from... Within Etisalat and Etisalat subscribers is like LAN ... Local area network

Okay it seems you guys so much believe in His Jargons regarding This Internet thing no whahala this January will be here soon abi na. Hopefully they won’t extend again. So let’s wait and see. Good Luck
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Loose Canon aka Ben..The ease at which Ben dey blow lies.. Even devil sef is afraid grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
georgee:
Loose Canon aka Ben..The ease at which Ben dey blow lies.. Even devil sef is afraid grin angry angry grin

My brother So now it’s no longer January again it’s July. I guess we have to wait till July now. But I hope the July statement is not true sha. It’s well good luck.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

you guys are fools and scam, before today you promised stream on 2, u promised partnership with Etisalat... u promised 500 channels, you promised buffer free network, u promised 3500 data free sub that was before you sell your box.. after u sell your box you guys changed tone... if I hear anything from you guys Ogun will scatter you and that stupid Ben...

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
malabioni:

My brother So now it’s no longer January again it’s July. I guess we have to wait till July now. But I hope the July statement is not true sha. It’s well good luck.
I think it will be easier to wait for the coming of Jesus Christ than to wait for the coming of this Pipul tv...

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2019
bestpunterever:
you guys are fools and scam, before today you promised stream on 2, u promised partnership with Etisalat... u promised 500 channels, you promised buffer free network, u promised 3500 data free sub that was before you sell your box.. after u sell your box you guys changed tone... if I hear anything from you guys Ogun will scatter you and that stupid Ben...

Lol oh God I can’t laugh again nice one bro. Na truth you Dey talk

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2019
bestpunterever:
I think it will be easier to wait for the coming of Jesus Christ than to wait for the coming of this Pipul tv...

Lol
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Lol
It expert indeed, dude go and rest your scamming head.
I can route my origin ip to broadcast content and network won't do anything. This is like saying that networks will suspend phone numbers that recieve a lot of calls.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 5:12am On Dec 02, 2019
cashflowpc:

LoL. You are just confidently ignorant. I just hope you'll be a man and apologise afterwards. Like I said earlier I know the reason for your hate. We are going to spoil business for you.

We are are still accepting agents though, there's still chance for you to come register, don't worry, we'll forgive you, e no easy, economy bad, man must chop.
You lots should start apologising to many Nigerians you haven stolen their 25k, gave them matches box and block them away from complaining.

Oh! I failed to comment on the part Etisalat denied having anything to do with your pirated Iptv reseller service.
Lying Ben. grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Now i can categorically say that Ben is a common thief and a chep liar. Someone took him on dates PipulTV will be stable and all that, the guy was removed. The guy quoted the month in which Ben/Loose Canon said next year 2020. I was complaining bitterly about PipulTV ripp off and non adherence to promise, Ben told me point blank that i should wait till 2020. I quarrelled him like a thief he is. He removed me from the telegram group. But unknown to him, some sane pple took note of the convo between us and the gentleman made reference to it last nyt. He told Ben to go look up the message early November. Buh Ben had already deleted all our chats and dared the guy to show screenshots
Kai, Ben.. Devil dey learn wia u dey.. I wonder how u sleep
at night
The guy has been yanked off.. Ben keep hiding in ur Telegram Cave.. Na small e remain for u grin

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2019
georgee:
Now i can categorically say that Ben is a common thief and a chep liar. Someone took him on dates PipulTV will be stable and all that, the guy was removed. The guy quoted the month in which Ben/Loose Canon said next year 2020. I was complaining bitterly about PipulTV ripp off and non adherence to promise, Ben told me point blank that i should wait till 2020. I quarrelled him like a thief he is. He removed me from the telegram group. But unknown to him, some sane pple took note of the convo between us and the gentleman made reference to it last nyt. He told Ben to go look up the message early November. Buh Ben had already deleted all our chats and dared the guy to show screenshots
Kai, Ben.. Devil dey learn wia u dey.. I wonder how u sleep
at night
The guy has been yanked off.. Ben keep hiding in ur Telegram Cave.. Na small e remain for u grin

The guy is a scam from day one. No sane Company will delete a chat just to denied there own statement. People should have get his scam when he said people from other country can watch too. It’s like saying I want to watch DSTV in US or Canada. No sane TV license company will give you global right. Even if it is IPTV. Comcast in USA their IpTV service I can’t even access it here in Nigeria. That’s a company with real License. Even DSTV app will not work in International Country because they are rules to this things. So if you know this things you will know there is no way 9mobile or any sane network provider will partner with a pirated IPTV company simple.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Lol
It expert indeed, dude go and rest your scamming head.
I can route my origin ip to broadcast content and network won't do anything. This is like saying that networks will suspend phone numbers that recieve a lot of calls.

It is well
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Nairalandbuzz, you guys have shifted the date from January to any time next year. You're all a team of robbers stealing innocent Nigerians' 25k.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2019
I think this Nairalamdbuzz is Ben, just like we know Loose Canon in the Telegram group na Ben

Lies.. Lies... Lies.. Lies upom lies.. This Ben no dey tire with lies cheesy
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
georgee:
I think this Nairalamdbuzz is Ben, just like we know Loose Canon in the Telegram group na Ben

Lies.. Lies... Lies.. Lies upom lies.. This Ben no dey tire with lies cheesy

Ben is a criminal, aided by his soldier ants on telegram and nairaland.

Now, those guys are shifting subscription date to eternity.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
georgee:
I kinda believe this PipulTv.. Buh my fingers are crossed sha

Do you still kinda believe?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:

That's how mmm works.
Some peeps still believe mmm will start paying soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, please where do you buy unltd data for 2k

enolife2:

this is why I keep saying you people are not learning at all and are not ready to learn because of selfish pride. that is why many still pay more for something they would have pay less.

Pipul TV play simple fool on you people and you are happy about it because you can't see beyond DSTV

Pipul TV is actually streaming the channels for free from IPTV by installing an app into the IPTV decoder they buy from China. Pipul TV now buy bulk unlimited data from 9mobile and sell it to you for N3500 which you use to stream the channels. without sim data those channels can not show because they are internet based. So Pipul TV is making money from decoder and Data they sell to you.

why don't you save your N25,000, buy unlimited data for N2000, watch all the same channels when ever you want
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:

Believe ke, my eye don clear wen loose Canon don show us his true colour.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2019
It comes with Special sim turn to 9mobile sim and you had to Go and get it yourself.

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2019
malabioni:
It comes with Special sim turn to 9mobile sim and you had to Go and get it yourself.
Beeeeeeeeeen... U can lie grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2019
So nairalandbuzz has run out of lies and been avoiding this thread for days.

Can he come here and again defend why anyone should take pipul TV serious now that they are shifting date to July and eternity.

Ben (nairalandbuzz), you deserve days with police and efcc. This is corporate scam you and your team are perpetrating.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2019
peeps4u:
So nairalandbuzz has run out of lies and been avoiding this thread for days.

Can he come here and again defend why anyone should take pipul TV serious now that they are shifting date to July and eternity.

Ben (nairalandbuzz), you deserve days with police and efcc. This is corporate scam you and your team are perpetrating.

Abeg leave Ben alone. He’s just trying to make money, but in the process end up scamming people. It’s not that Ben can not give subscription he can. But see that promise of data is we’re the problem Dey. They are not troubleshooting noting you can not troubleshoot what you don’t provide. You are simply pasting links in your server and sharing the streams with others by charging money. Simple, data na your problem you can’t provide it let people know and if people still get interest they will continue using you. And apologize for your lies don’t come and create nonsense story that’s not there. That 9mobile refuse your partnership which never happened in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

That's how mmm works.
Some peeps still believe mmm will start paying soon. grin

Those peeps get no senses. And they will never get am till Jesus Come.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
peeps4u:
Nairalandbuzz, you guys have shifted the date from January to any time next year. You're all a team of robbers stealing innocent Nigerians' 25k.

So u be Uber. Come dey carry our servers na

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.