Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78018 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
georgee:
I think this Nairalamdbuzz is Ben, just like we know Loose Canon in the Telegram group na Ben

Lies.. Lies... Lies.. Lies upom lies.. This Ben no dey tire with lies cheesy

Hehehehehehehe... Oya go.back to your startimes
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

So u be Uber. Come dey carry our servers na
Oh! I thought it was Etisalat servers?
Thought your pirated Iptv is seating on Etisalat server?

Ben the shameless lying scammer aka loose cannon. Scammers.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

So u be Uber. Come dey carry our servers na

LOL, is that all you've got to defend your fraudulent act?

Your pimple TV is a dead on arrival project, as someone said

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Oh! I thought it was Etisalat servers?
Thought your pirated Iptv is seating on Etisalat server.

Ben the shameless lying scammer aka loose cannon. Scammers.

He has run out of lies and excuses.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2019
peeps4u:

He has run out of lies and excuses.
Don't mind lying Ben aka loose cannon aka nairalandbuzz
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Don't mind lying Ben aka loose cannon aka nairalandbuzz

He is busy masquerading with different profiles. He is loose canon on telegram and has appeared as third eye on WhatsApp.

Ben (nairalandbuzz) is a bas*tard

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2019
peeps4u:

He is busy masquerading with different profiles. He is loose canon on telegram and has appeared as third eye on WhatsApp.

Ben (nairalandbuzz) is a bas*tard
grin cheesy
Third eye too?
Should be theif eye though. grin
Nairalandbuzz Ben, the third eye.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

grin cheesy
Third eye too?
Should be theif eye though. grin
Nairalandbuzz Ben, the third eye.

When he was bursted as third eye on WhatsApp group, he quickly left the WhatsApp group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by oloet: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
can mods help us move this page to front-page so as to prevent Nigerians from buying his scam
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is what Ben/Loose Canon/Third Eye has been reduced to.. 99.9% of his lies are busted..
Our CEO of the year grin grin

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by oloet: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin one man business
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
All of you here are just ranting... even peeps4u went to the extent of abusing me... Guys, I am not Ben Okoroafor... I am just a fan that started this thread and I still believe in PipulTV.

At least, you can check my profile on Nairaland to confirm before abusing me peeps4u...

Take it easy guys...

This is nairalandbuzz...

To buttress, I met Ben Okoroafor when I was at his event in VI/Lekki Axis. They came there to talk about Next thing in Television Broadcasting and we spoke at length... after that, we have also been in connection here and there but I want to tell you that I strongly believe in what he is working on and I am also trying to make sure it is a success.

So stop bad-mouthing, which I don't expect you to understand if you have not started a business on a mid-large scale.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
nairalandbuzz:
All of you here are just ranting... even peeps4u went to the extent of abusing me... Guys, I am not Ben Okoroafor... I am just a fan that started this thread and I still believe in PipulTV.

At least, you can check my profile on Nairaland to confirm before abusing me peeps4u...

Take it easy guys...

This is nairalandbuzz...

To buttress, I met Ben Okoroafor when I was at his event in VI/Lekki Axis. They came there to talk about Next thing in Television Broadcasting and we spoke at length... after that, we have also been in connection here and there but I want to tell you that I strongly believe in what he is working on and I am also trying to make sure it is a success.

So stop bad-mouthing, which I don't expect you to understand if you have not started a business on a mid-large scale.

If Ben could deny his other WhatsApp profile "third eye", he can as well deny his nairalandbuzz moniker.

Lying is an attribute of Ben and pimple TV sycophants

5 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
peeps4u:

If Ben could deny his other WhatsApp profile "third eye", he can as well deny his nairalandbuzz moniker.

Lying is an attribute of Ben and pimple TV sycophants

Omo jatijati ni bobo yi mhen
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2019
I am not impressed grin grin

That's the line that killed Ben off
grin grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Your game is over,you can only resort to insults
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Third eye loose cannon Benjamin Okoroafor, Nairalandbuzz ; you sound frustrated, no one to scam with your pee pe tv again?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by peeps4u: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Third eye loose cannon Benjamin Okoroafor, Nairalandbuzz ; you sound frustrated, no one the scam with your pee pe tv again?

He's obviously frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
peeps4u:

Your game is over,you can only resort to insults

That wasn't an insult and if you take it as one, I apologize.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Third eye loose cannon Benjamin Okoroafor, Nairalandbuzz ; you sound frustrated, no one the scam with your pee pe tv again?

Pipul TV is not Scam. pee pe tv might be
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Pipul TV is not Scam. pee pe tv might be
A friend is currently asking for refund and you Mr Ben has been hiding under various names on social media.

Benjamin okoroafor refund my friend his hard earned 25k now!
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by PucciGuru(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
georgee:
I am not impressed grin grin

That's the line that killed Ben off
grin grin

I sent you a mail bro
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

A friend is currently asking for refund and you Mr Ben has been hiding under various names on social media.

Benjamin okoroafor refund my friend his hard earned 25k now!

Tell him to send me his Interac email
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Tell him to send me his Interac email
so you are Ben, God punish you

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
These are all the lies Loose Canon posted to decieve pple into buying his box for 25K...Actual value of box is between 6-8K. But pple still went ahead, bought the magic box.. Immediately after October 1st, na fight e dey fight all his customers.. E say he welcomes criticism, buh once u see reasons different from his.. Na fight and abuse

He claimed 4 pple held him down at gun point and made him start selling the box even he knew nothing was ready.. He lied that pple who purchased are on test transmission.. PipulTV attended loyalty event orgnaised by Etisalat, third eye dey lie say na partnership between PipulTV and 9mobile..
Loose Canon is full lies.. Reason, he started with lies, so he must continue with lies and end with lies

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
georgee:
These are all the lies Loose Canon posted to decieve pple into buying his box for 25K...Actual value of box is between 6-8K. But pple still went ahead, bought the magic box.. Immediately after October 1st, na fight e dey fight all his customers.. E say he welcomes criticism, buh once u see reasons different from his.. Na fight and abuse

He claimed 4 pple held him down at gun point and made him start selling the box even he knew nothing was ready.. He lied that pple who purchased are on test transmission.. PipulTV attended loyalty event orgnaised by Etisalat, third eye dey lie say na partnership between PipulTV and 9mobile..
Loose Canon is full lies.. Reason, he started with lies, so he must continue with lies and end with lies
Pls what is the best Internet to use for android Box
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
bestpunterever:
Pls what is the best Internet to use for android Box
Try Tizeti
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
georgee:
Try Tizeti
thanks
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
bestpunterever:
so you are Ben, God punish you

Because I asked him to send me his interac does not mean I am Ben... Sha no worry, na house stool dey siddon wait for yansh
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ben/Loose Canon/Third Eye.. Liars grin grin grin

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
georgee:

Try Tizeti
Tizeti is not available in my location but out of curiosity, how stable is their network and what's the average speed?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Tizeti is not available in my location but out of curiosity, how stable is their network and what's the average speed?
Well, they were once unstable, i heard they are now stable.

Speed is 2mbps @9,500/Month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.