Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78058 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
malabioni:

Well my service is not for everybody Guys. Noting good come cheap. Pipul TV I Dey laugh. Good Luck you will get the shock of your life when you see it’s all a lie. No whala we’ve been selling our service for long now we have over 300 Nigerians and 1000s all over the world using our service. This is one of the major problem we have in this country you continue to look for impossible and found yourself been scammed. Can’t you be real for once and think about it. It’s not possible to get unlimited internet cheap even abroad is a bit expensive not come to talk of Africa. The good news is few have really step up the game to offer true unlimited data but be real you can never get unlimited data for 2k talk less of 3k self if it happens I’ll gladly Join and get the data. But to believe in such is like believing MMM did not scam people at all they just ran out of business. Wake up people
First of all, I have nothing to do with PipulTv, I don't even know the guys related to such.

All I am saying is that your service of streaming using the internet is not affordable as a result of high cost of data, DSTV is even far more affordable if you check the cost of data. You should also know that there are a lot of apps available freely online that offer multiple streaming for almost all matches and shows.

The idea behind Pipul Tv is simply working with 9Mobile to offer monthly renting of 3,500 per month for their services, no need to pay for extra data.
Will it be successful?
I don't know, let's wait and see but as of me I will let others buy first and post the reviews.

3 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2019
BrightJay:

First of all, I have nothing to do with PipulTv, I don't even know the guys related to such.

All I am saying is that your service of streaming using the internet is not affordable as a result of high cost of data, DSTV is even far more affordable if you check the cost of data. You should also know that there are a lot of apps available freely online that offer multiple streaming for almost all matches and shows.

The idea behind Pipul Tv is simply working with 9Mobile to offer monthly renting of 3,500 per month for their services, no need to pay for extra data.
Will it be successful?
I don't know, let's wait and see but as of me I will let others buy first and post the reviews.
U couldn't have said it better..

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
BrightJay:

Will it be successful?

I get you. The only thing I’ll say is for the service we offer even Pipul TV won’t have it. But non the less you are right internet in 9ija is quite expensive but if you get WiFi.ng 9500 sub or ustream 5000 unlimited with our IpTV service you are still in the clear. We have Nigerians who use our service with Spectranet, 9mobile, ntel, WiFi.ng and are satisfy. No problem if In the future you feel you will like to try. We are here �
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
malabioni:

I get you. The only thing I’ll say is for the service we offer even Pipul TV won’t have it. But non the less you are right internet in 9ija is quite expensive but if you get WiFi.ng 9500 sub or ustream 5000 unlimited with our IpTV service you are still in the clear. We have Nigerians who use our service with Spectranet, 9mobile, ntel, WiFi.ng and are satisfy. No problem if In the future you feel you will like to try. We are here �
Which one is ustream 5000 unlimited?? Shed more light
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
georgee:

Which one is ustream 5000 unlimited?? Shed more light

Search them very well I can’t put much detail here so I don’t get ban. estream networks limited Google it. There plan is okay but I wouldn’t do it. There 5000 unlimited 4g plan is from 8pm to 5am I don’t really understand how it work but some of my client use them and are pleased with there service.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2019
malabioni:

Those networks are not applicable to me as I'm not in Lagos or the coverage locations, also, from reviews I've read about them the speed is no where near the mobile Internet from mtn Airtel and GLO.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2019
BrightJay:

Those networks are not applicable to me as I'm not in Lagos or the coverage locations, also, from reviews I've read about them the speed is no where near the mobile Internet from mtn Airtel and GLO.

It works with all network. I’m just explaining few of my client network and there experience. With 4gig you can at least watch about 6 movies or more and watch live tv as long as you are not clicking the once’s that’s said HD you will enjoy up to 4 hours or more watching live. Base on experience here guys.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2019
malabioni:

Search them very well I can’t put much detail here so I don’t get ban. estream networks limited Google it. There plan is okay but I wouldn’t do it. There 5000 unlimited 4g plan is from 8pm to 5am I don’t really understand how it work but some of my client use them and are pleased with there service.
Thnx.. I have seen them.. I will opt for the weekend unlimited for 4K and do PipulTV 3,500..Then throway my DSTV decoder
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 1:18am On Oct 16, 2019
georgee:

Thnx.. I have seen them.. I will opt for the weekend unlimited for 4K and do PipulTV 3,500..Then throway my DSTV decoder

Lol that’s nice
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Finally

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by danieldinho: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one@ bestpunter. Pls give us realtime review and update cant wait to get my own stb.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by estyne: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
PIPUL TV IS LIVE!!!

If you need your pipul TV box and you stay in Lagos kindly send me email at estyneinternationallimited@gmail.com and we will attend to your needs.

The box is here waiting for your guys.
#Wegadadey

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by aboyo80: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
estyne:
PIPUL TV IS LIVE!!!

If you need your pipul TV box and you stay in Lagos kindly send me email at estyneinternationallimited@gmail.com and we will attend to your needs.

#Wegadadey
How much is the box pls?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by estyne: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2019
aboyo80:

How much is the box pls?

25k for the box
3500 for monthly subscription
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2019
estyne:
PIPUL TV IS LIVE!!!

#Wegadadey
Have u started watching or still same story of goal post shifting
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Top notch

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
bestpunterever:
Top notch
Correct
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
malabioni:

Well my service is not for everybody Guys. Noting good come cheap. Pipul TV I Dey laugh. Good Luck you will get the shock of your life when you see it’s all a lie. No whala we’ve been selling our service for long now we have over 300 Nigerians and 1000s all over the world using our service. This is one of the major problem we have in this country you continue to look for impossible and found yourself been scammed. Can’t you be real for once and think about it. It’s not possible to get unlimited internet cheap even abroad is a bit expensive not come to talk of Africa. The good news is few have really step up the game to offer true unlimited data but be real you can never get unlimited data for 2k talk less of 3k self if it happens I’ll gladly Join and get the data. But to believe in such is like believing MMM did not scam people at all they just ran out of business. Wake up people
guy why your figures dey fluctuate? you said 10K users earlier now you are back tracking to 300-1K
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
georgee:

Have u started watching or still same story of goal post shifting
Yes I have,
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by herbaylove(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
jasmine01s:

Yes I have,
Share pictures abeg

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
herbaylove:

Share pictures abeg

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
H
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
jasmine01s:

Yes I have,
have you sub
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=jasmine01s post=83235408][/quote]

Where exactly did you get this? I thought from the pipul tv guys the subscriptions has not started?

I really do not understand you guys again.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2019
BrightJay:

Where exactly did you get this? I thought from the pipul tv guys the subscriptions has not started?

I really do not understand you guys again.
I'm surprised too o

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=jasmine01s post=83235408][/quote]
Fake pix...

Ur boss said subscription has nt started

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2019
He is trying to scam people

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2019
bestpunterever:
He is trying to scam people
And how am I doing that,
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2019
georgee:

Fake pix...

Ur boss said subscription has nt started
Have got no boss, and I don't work for pipultv, and that's not fake pics
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

Then who are u.. Def not a PipulTV subscriber

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

And how then are you watching from a service that is yet to be activated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.