Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild (462 Views)

Buhari Aide, Abike Dabiri Welcomes First Grandchild - Photos / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild by AnonymousIP: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

The dynasty of Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has increased by one, and the Governor can’t hide how happy he is to become a grandfather of 5.

According to Imo Government house sources, Governor Rochas Okorocha danced and rejoiced after the picture of the new baby was sent to him by second son-in-law, Dr Tony Uzor Anwukah. The 5th grandson of the Governor, has already been christened Brandon Uzor Anwukah and he is the second child of the Anwukahs.

Here are photos of the Governor’s interaction with the family on video call;

Governor Rochas Okorocha’s first daughter is married to Uche Nwosu, who is presently his Chief of Staff and his anointed candidate as the Governor of Imo state come 2019.

The Minister from Imo State Prof. Anthony Anwukah is also his in-law, his son is married to his second daughter, Uju Okorocha.

Governor Rochas Okorocha has been slammed in recent times by his critics, for appointing his family members in strategic positions in his government. However the has debunked the allegation in an interview. According to him, “those behind the allegation have missed the point.”

He said: “more than 4,000 children had gone to University through Rochas Foundation and more than 15,000 of such children are also in the various colleges of the Foundation”.

“When some of them graduate, they chose to be with me and I cannot afford to say no to them and if any of such children becomes anything under me they would say he or she is a member of Rochas Family.

“Uche Nwosu (his son in-law) who is from Nkwerre Local Government Area and Prince Eze Madumere, from Mbaitoli LGA, are all counted today members of my family because they have grown to prominence, but when they took those steps of faith no one counted them as members of my family”.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1895/governor-rochas-okorocha-blessed-with-5th-grandchild/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild by Benjom(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmn... was the lady signalling to our "amiable" governor to 'shush'? I'll return soon, let me go and eat cool
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild by kokoA(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2018
He is a happy man. Good for him.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild by Flexherbal(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations to him !
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Blessed With 5th Grandchild by akum78: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
cc' lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Zik Prize Award Won By Chief Mrs Obiano / Tàlkdict / Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.