Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric (920 Views)

Where Can I Get Plain Tee-shirts(cotton) In Kaduna / Big Money In Small Businesses / Dog-tag Chains And Customising Machine For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by emonkey(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
You can start a very profitable tee-shirt and uniform customising business for less than N3,500 anywhere in Nigeria.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS and unemployed youths
Post your email or phone number under and you will receive more information.

Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by chordrylateral(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you don't ave good thing to offer ,stop spamming .
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by emonkey(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Make money and more money

Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by sugarsoul(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by vpaymoney(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Vpaymoney@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by y4code(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Sandycee: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sandycee01@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Wynnah(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
wynnahok@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by ChocolateBunny: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tola4zedon@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Kennyfancy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
08164421812,, kennetheganyomake@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by emonkey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Our most popular designs

Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by emonkey(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Drop your email to receive monthly new design updates
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Fairboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
yubriz@yahoo.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by danjaD(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
davidzhiri@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by anastacy: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
pls l*********@gmail.com

Also for clarity pls hope the designs isnt one that wear off after washing.
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by 1stargeneral: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice designs and prints.

There is a lot of money to be made here. I guess a lot of people think it is just fiction. This is virtually what I live on. What makes you stay in business is when the quality of your product excellent. You will naturally have return customers.

I make a lot of money from churches and private individuals. Now that the election is coming, God knows I am getting a chunk of the market too.

If you want to make a living from this and you want to know the processes involved, I am offering my training not in all printing methods but basically in the heat transfers.

My training is not free but is going to be a token that everyone can afford. I will be giving away my comprehensive e-book right away to people who opt-in to my training. This is to teach other printing methods with pictures and step by step instructions.

Like I said, it is for a token fee and not for free. Let's discuss more on my whatsapp group if you have questions. Join me now.

https:// chat.whatsapp. com/7aDrA8PYR5zHuNfPIKdVlh

close the spaces when pasting in ur browser

Thank you.
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by zikkystar(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
more info pls zikkystar01@gmail.com 08061258807
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by 1stargeneral: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
zikkystar:
more info pls zikkystar01@gmail.com 08061258807

may be you should be more specific what you want
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by GDex1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
obumdixon@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by henrymidas: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
henrymidasltd@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Jerryc3(m): 2:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Wilsmart4real@gmail.com
Re: Make Big Money By Customising Tee-shirts, Uniform And Other Fabric by Toluexploits: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2018
xploitsworld@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Brt/lagbus Investment: Own A Lagbus Franchise Opportunity With Just N500k. / PHEDC Explains Power Outage In Port Harcourt / Water Leakage Detection Alarm Systems - For Data Center & Server Room, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.