|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,385 members, 6,546,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 04:10 PM
Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out (2) (3) (4)
|Brt/lagbus Investment: Own A Lagbus Franchise Opportunity With Just N500k. by lordbayus: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018|
We are a fully licenced LAGBUS operator here in lagos with 3 different operational routes all around Lagos, Nigeria.
Just with a N500K Capital investment you can own a 45 seater Ashok leyland/TATA buses (Belgium) under our franchise scheme on the followwing conditions:
1) Make a N500,000 down payment for a bus which cost a total of N5.0Million(Five Million), and the balance of N4.5million to be spread for 18month.
2) Our company will be in charge of maintenance and operations.
3) Profit sharing will be on 50:50 basis after all expenses as been deducted between the investor and our company.
4) After full payment of the bus in 18 months time, the bus(Trading Asset) belongs to the investor/our company on a 50:50 sharing ratio on a monthly basis as long as the relationship persist.
5) Expected Inflow from Ticket sales monthly is within N1.0million to N1.5million.
Interested Investors to call 081-030-81463 or 07083431588.
JUST 5 SLOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPRTUNITY, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
|Re: Brt/lagbus Investment: Own A Lagbus Franchise Opportunity With Just N500k. by nabegibeg: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018|
how many of your family members have a slot
|Re: Brt/lagbus Investment: Own A Lagbus Franchise Opportunity With Just N500k. by sellers4buyers(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2018|
It sounds interesting, pls explain paragraph 4 in a clear terms
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28