Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Introducing the new improved SkyeMobile Application - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing the new improved SkyeMobile Application (403 Views)

Deal With A Batch Of New Improved Modified Sine Wave Inverters Cheaply / Julius Berger Abumet Launches New, Improved Website For Customers / Introducing The Baxibox Mobile Pos (mpos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing the new improved SkyeMobile Application by Donraqh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Introducing the new Skye bank mobile banking application. The era of technology has driven innovation to the next level, thus the ease of accessing bank products at the comfort of your home through mobile phones.

Nigerian banks may have different philosophies, goals and objectives alongside perceptions in diversity when it comes to products they sell, how they sell it to the public, but mobile banking is one area they seem to have similarity in diversity.

The emergence of Skye bank mobile banking application has helped its’ customers immensely. It’s also worthy of note that some customers still encounter difficulties while trying to install and sign up on the Skye bank mobile banking platform.

I will really want to take you by the hands then show you the A, B and C of how to install and start using the Skye bank mobile application.

Skyemobile: This is a mobile solution that avails you the opportunity to have access to your bank account through your mobile phone. This is however irrespective of your GSM network.

Benefits of Skyemobile:

1 You can check account balance via the Skye bank mobile banking application

2. You can purchase airtime of any category and even transfer same to your loved ones be it MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel.

3. It gives you the opportunity to pay your bills like DStv subscription, Go TV, PHCN, Donations to churches, nongovernmental organizations, payment of school fees etc.

4. Card control

5. Master Pass

Who can use it?

Skyemobile can be accessed by every Skye bank customer with a phone.

Is there any charge for transferring money into another Skye bank account?

No, transferring money within Skye Bank is free. However there are processing charge for transfers to other bank accounts.

Read also: See How You Can Get A Bank Teller Job Anywhere In Nigeria

If I lost my phone and simcard probably damaged or stolen, what will happen?

Your money is safe, your account PIN protects your Skye bank mobile banking account. You will have to contact yes Centre on these numbers: 0700075932265, 08069880000, 01-4482100, 01-2705850 or emailYescenter@skyebankng.comyou can as well visit your nearest branch for complaint and support.

Who do I contact for support?

For complaints and dispute resolution, contact Yes Centre on 08069880000, 0700075932265, 01-4482100, 01-2705850.

How do I register or activate my SkyeMobile?

After downloading the Skye bank mobile banking application (Skyemobile) from the Google play store, sign up if you are a new user, provide your credentials to register and activate thereafter. If you are an existing user, select “Existing User” provide your credentials to register and activate.

Note: The phone number to be used must be the registered Skye Bank account phone number as well the email address.

What do I do when I forgot my pin?

Login to the Skyemobile App with your phone number and password, then select the menu button on the top left of the app screen. Select “My Profile”, then select the “Pin Reset”. You will be required to provide any 2 answers to your security questions created during registration. The answers are case sensitive and can be provided in any order. Finally create a new PIN and save. You are done.

If I don’t get my activation, what do I do?

On the “enter activation code page”, click on ”resend activation code button” or dial *389*076*0# from your bank registered line to get an activation code.

What if I forgot my password for Skye bank mobile app?

On the login page, click on “forgot password button.” You will be required to provide any two answers to your security questions created during registration. The answers are case sensitive and can be provided in any order. Finally create a new password and save.

And when I forgot the answers to my security questions?

Login to Skye bank mobile banking platform with your phone number and password, then select the menu button on the top left of the app screen. Select my profile, then select the “forgot security questions option.” You will be prompted to create a new set of security questions. You will then be required to enter your current PIN to save.

How do I add my other accounts to Skye bank mobile banking app?

Login to Skyemobile with your phone number and password, then select the menu button on the top left of the app screen. Select my accounts, then click the (+) sign on the top right of the (My Accounts) page. Enter the account number of the account you want to add, select the account type and enter your existing primary SkyeMobile PIN and send.

Read also: 5 reliable ways to receive money in Nigeria

Features of the newly improved  Skye bank mobile banking app.

Improved user experience

Performance improvement

Customizable background and profile picture

Automatic account verification

Meter number verification for PHCN payment

MasterPass/ Payment

Landing payer transaction history

Login page background music

Horizontal account navigation

Delete push message

Improved DSTV and GOTV verification and bundle selection

Live chat with Yes Center

Note: If you can not launch the app after downloading and you are pretty sure you have a good data network, kindly follow these steps:

1. Go to settings on your mobile phone.

2. Click on the apps option.

3. Identify Skyemobile app.

4. Enable and grant permission for all parameters.

6. Launch the application again, you are good to go.

On activation of Skyemobile on your mobile phone, you can only transfer N1000. To increase your limit, visit the nearest Skye bank branch.

Are their questions you wish to ask or further suggestions? It's your turn now.

https://financengr.com/2018/04/16/introducing-the-new-skye-bank-mobile-banking-application/
Re: Introducing the new improved SkyeMobile Application by Donraqh(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Free Email Marketing Class / ATMs Record Transactions Worth N1.56bn In Q1 – NBS / Court Declaration Of Me Wanted, Press Release By Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.