Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (87029 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) / Pretty Lady Flaunt Her Culture; Expose Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Kxngstein(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=66791876][/quote] lol chill
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by petxis(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
stop showing us this fallen Olympus..
BTW which dress fits her most? ;Dstop showing us this fallen Olympus..
BTW which dress fits her most?

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by petxis(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
stop showing us this fallen Olympus..

BTW which dress fits her most? ;Dstop showing us this fallen Olympus..

BTW which dress fits her most?

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by summerflame(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
D person wey censor am is mad. I don check am for d link. Those kinda boobs are best for cowgirl style as she dey ride u go use lips hold d boobs cheesy
mad man ....lol
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by darlenese(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think South African ladies have the most sagged boobs in the world
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by summerflame(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
D person wey censor am is mad. I don check am for d link. Those kinda boobs are best for cowgirl style as she dey ride u go use lips hold d boobs cheesy
certified vaseline crew mad man ....lol
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
GistRealm:
South African lady, Audrey Skhosana
@Audrey_Skhosana has taken to the twitter community to share half naked picture of hers to celebrate her culture.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Audrey_Skhosana/status/985906965007257602

Ah ahn, this is an edited and Censored version of the real pics.

Thank God Seun n Lalasticlala don't own Facebook, I got the real copy there.
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by skyblue4real(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
May thunder fire the person that sensored this picture....without the express permission of the lady that gladly opened her breast for the world to see in celebration of her culture

hahahaha, funny you

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:
You censored the picture after enjoying the uncensored and original picture abi? You may not make heaven with this stingy behavior of yours
U must be a lesbian
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Franking: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Correct jare. Make I take eye chop. Our own girls will be hiding their own like say na God.
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Franking: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Psoul:
The owner of the thing no censor am. Na person wey the thing no concern come dey censor am. The kind wickedness ppl dey exhibit these days ehhh. Even satan don dey fear human beings.

No mind am. Naija levels ni.The person wey censor am dey wicked. And stingy with something wey no be him own. We won't even see ordinary cleavage if na him get am.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by kilogbe: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Abaski9: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
u are mad lol
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by mcyemite(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a very beautiful breast I must say...

I went to the lady's twitter page, the breast Wey dey there no be small.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Godhead4(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
And here you go

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by smd837(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
No need ti cover d nipple bcs its saggs all over. So no live in d bulb again Sorry to say
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by nex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Which Buharist censored the photos?!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Paschy88(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nawao. Why OP go censore something she freely and willingly gave us to consume our vaseline with?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
We don’t need this please
Say no more

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by veacea: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
agbonkamen:
spoilt child grin

But you know thats the truth now. Infact I need water melon right now
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Horus(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Realist1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Olympus has fallen for where? If you say they are staggering to avoid a fall I may slightly agree with you.
Those breasts are bursting with youthful exuberance.Infact they are Olympians!

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by MrOwonikoko: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why our own yoruba culture no allow our girls do this now? cry cry cry...gaskia i for dey look Adenike breast every time, monthly or even yearly sef tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Horus(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by akum78: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
OLO OOOO
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Opistorincos:
we the Vaseline crew ain't happy with the OP, i mean, why do you have to censor the twins undecided you are just an EOP
don't mind the OP. imagine denying us this nice watermelons
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:
You censored the picture after enjoying the uncensored and original picture abi? You may not make heaven with this stingy behavior of yours
verily verily, I say unto you , this OP is going to hell

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Charles4075(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by kings11ng(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
what is being topless to an indebele?
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by andycom(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
this is why I hate Nigerians, someone open her bress for the world to see and the op posted it here and had the guts/effrontery to censor it, do worry op we'll look into your matter
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Guy u spoil oo! no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.