Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Watch Moment BBN Evicted Housemates, Anto, Khloe And Lolu Arrive Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Moment BBN Evicted Housemates, Anto, Khloe And Lolu Arrive Nigeria (424 Views)

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment BBN Evicted Housemates, Anto, Khloe And Lolu Arrive Nigeria by Malachysblog: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemates, Anto, Khloe and Lolu have arrived the country and indeed, they received quite an overwhelming welcome from their fans.

The trio were the last evicted housemates from the Big Brother house after they gathered the least votes during last weeks’s eviction show.

Anto who was quite elated to see her fans, shared a video on her page writing,

Good morning fam. Thanks to the Anto Army soldiers that received me at the airport yesterday. I feel so LOVED. Thanks for the kind words and the gifts. ❤

Thanks for your support all throughout my #bbnaija journey.
Stay tuned…. I have so much planned and I am looking forward to meeting you both virtually and in person.

Anto is small but MIGHTY with the support of ANTO ARMY.

WATCH VIDEO HERE>>>>http://www.malachysblog.com/2018/04/17/bbnaija-evicted-housemates-anto-khloe-lolu-arrive-nigeria/

Re: Watch Moment BBN Evicted Housemates, Anto, Khloe And Lolu Arrive Nigeria by hadjipapiey(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eviction madness..

BTW... una no go push this guys to hell lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Shares First Photo Of His Newly Welcomed Twins / Range Rover Autobiography 2016 For Sale, No Single Fault / Spotify Removes R Kelly Music From Playlists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.