Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

“if You Put Me In A Music Competition With Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold I’ll Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Put Me In A Music Competition With Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold I’ll Wi (609 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if You Put Me In A Music Competition With Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold I’ll Wi by ayabie4luv(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stephen Shegz is a musical icon and great upcoming act whose voice makes a lot of people go crazy especially the ladies.

He is known for his good musical pattern, based in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria,

Yesterday ameboloaded met him in the studio voicing a new song, so he we asked him about his latest music projects which he replied in his own voice;

“Am doing really great, so far so good I have a couple of singles to drop then after that my forth coming official album, actually am the best and promise to give the world the best content from me, I’ll like to Challenge Adekunle Gold and Kiss Daniel because the only difference between me and them is just fame, so if I were in a musical competition with both of them I’ll surely win, shout out to my fans out there expect more hits from me”

Y’all have heard it from the horses mouth “Stephen Shegz“, well we are waiting for reply from the two superstars he challenged, he even dropped the phone number of his manager for the both parties to get to him ( 07032461383)

Download ” Stephen Shegz” latest hit single that is disturbing the streets and tell us if he will win in the competition if it were to happen.

Download "Aramide" by Stephen Shegz to listen to the song and see for yourselves

http://ameboloaded.com/if-you-put-me-in-a-music-competition-with-kiss-daniel-and-adekunle-gold-ill-win-i-challenge-them-stephen-shegz/

Re: “if You Put Me In A Music Competition With Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold I’ll Wi by DrPurple(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Attention Seeking Motherf*cker
Re: “if You Put Me In A Music Competition With Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold I’ll Wi by Whizdorm001(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol, upcoming artiste comparing himself to kiss daniel and adekunle gold. U no try at all

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: Did Tobi Finally Hit Alex's Jackpot? Watch And Tell Us What U Think / How Hollywood's Biggest Star Johnny Depp Fell From Grace / "I Trained Davido To Become A Music Star" - Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.