Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. (536 Views)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. by queensera(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/casspernyovest-blast-twitter-user-who.html

South African rapper "CassperNyovest" blast a twitter user who told him to correct one of his fans english, The fan who took to his twitter page to praise the rapper Wrote:

Man you making south Africa be proud of you actually am proud if you I still wanna the superstar you are represent south africa.

CassperNyovest Thanks The Fan:

Thank you. I’ll keep doing my best to make my people proud.

Then A Twitter User Troll The Rapper For Not Correcting His Fan English:

Nigga Correct His English

CassperNyovest Replied The Twitter User:

Why should I correct his English when I understand exactly what he’s saying? Y’all search for grammar , I search for the message. It’s about communication at the end of the day right?

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. by kestolove95(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
casper got dix sha

1 Like

Re: Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. by ades0la(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Well said Casper.

Did you know?

LANGUAGE IS NOT KNOWLEDGE

When an American trys speaking our native language, however incorrectly, we find it cute. But, when our brothers speak improper English, we call them illiterates.

We must remember that English is just a language and not a way to measure someone's intelligence and/or knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. by queensera(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cc seun

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama Replies Follower Who Thinks Her 2-year-old Daughter Is Sexy. / Wizkid, Tekno And Davido Top List Of Nominees In NET Awards (see Full List) / Tonto Dikeh Gives #bbnaija Star Nina A Brand New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.