Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road (10978 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by talk2emma: 6:52am On May 11, 2018
over clean Nigeria used Honda civic for sale everything working perfectly fine. First body, serious buyers call 08038921510 with your mechanic..location abia state

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Shalomc(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
You need to see how a 2008 C-300 Mercedes embarrased a friend's Honda Accord 2012 V-6 on Lagos Ibadan express.

He did it time and time again to let us know it was no fluke.

You have idle time. I didn't buy a Mercedes Benz to race any Japanese vehicle neither do I have the time argue.
I don't dislike Honda cars.... I despise them.
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by king406(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2018
nurey:

but a V6 nissan of same year will run circles round all this your list sha grin

blue-efficiency nikor kor, bluetooth ni grin
you no get shame o grin
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by deniguy01(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
U can't even compare honda to acura even though acura is the luxury honda then while will u compare it with a German machine U guys don't know cars.. Let japan compete wuth japan and let Germany the king of machinery battled with German cars..
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by symbianDON(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Readonee35L:

Please when mentioning your accords.
Also Specify the year.
The 2008-2012 Accord V6 is not a child.
One of the powerful engines from accord.
A J35 Engine with vcm . very advanced.

The accord v6 with the 3.5L will trash any c230 be it the i4 compressor or 2.5l V6, c280 c240 any of the them.

But it will struggle with a 2007 c350. The c350 will outshine it.

A car is a benz doesnt mean its a race car or its more superior to a japanese.

Dont let me bring The J37 v6 in the acura tl cry .

It gives average trim benz owners nightmares grin
spot on!
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
People that just started driving cars yesterday, will open thread and call a common Honda Accord "beast" on the road. If u come drive BMW, Audi or Jaguar wetin u go call them?

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by mejai(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2023
chccho:
People that just started driving cars yesterday, will open thread and call a common Honda Accord "beast" on the road. If u come drive BMW, Audi or Jaguar wetin u go call them?
U still carry this topic for mind? grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
mejai:

U still carry this topic for mind? grin
D thing get as e dey do me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know Your Car More Than Your Mechanic / Diy: Immobiliser Delete On Bosch Motronic Me 7.5 Ecu (audi A4 B5 Facelift) / See How To Correctly Pronounce Car Brands Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.