Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) (35413 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by sonnie10: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don't talk don't tale things. If you know what that means.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Britishcoins(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eyaa, I feel his pains, it is never easy to lose someone close to u.
Chai, I was in TRADOC Minna yesterday, saw many youths struggling with different training just to join Nigeria army, I was like are they alright.

It is better to be a farmer in the north than to join Nigerian army..
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.
THE CHIEF PLANNERS OF THIS EVIL ORGANIZATION CALLED BOKO HARAM WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE.
AMEN
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by ehinmowo: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rest in peace hero
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by pennywys(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Euouae:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

Victoria Ascerta!
what exactly Victoria Ascerta got to do with this?

Ode
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
sweerychick:
Why do I have this funny feeling that the guy is his gay partner undecided. R.I.P to him though
Smart girl, I was thinking in that direction too.

You knew what you signed up for and here it is at last. Rip soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
where is the dead pics?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by boolet: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mehn... Chocho don go? cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
pennywys:
what exactly Victoria Ascerta got to do with this?

Ode

Oloriburuku somebori, Ikeji Aguntan, Omo Bingo!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by lifestye: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Handsome smoker goon too soon, but wait, na pix of u bdat wen u die wake up? Sowie
your brain is upside down, is anybody paying you to comment, someone lost his life, and u think its funny
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by eazydon(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
too bad

----------------------------------

Hi guys, I just finished writing this article you might find it interesting >>

10 Things You Should Avoid Doing if You Are 25 Years and Above

http://litafbuzz.com/10-things-you-should-avoid-doing-if-you-are-25-years-and-above/
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Donbrown28: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
introvertedsoul:
Just waste his life for this shit-hole country like that.
Die on behalf of shalanga? cry cry cry

He waste his life for u... And your family to survive..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
yomi96:
Rip
He died for nothing.
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
the Nigerian army headed by the Hausa Fulani, keeps sending Southerns to war fronts, saving the abokis. hereby depopulating the southerners in the army in other to give the abokis appointment.
l concur, Nigeria is a useless shithole grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
eazydon:
too bad

----------------------------------

Hi guys, I just finished writing this article you might find it interesting >>

10 Things You Should Avoid Doing if You Are 25 Years and Above

http://litafbuzz.com/10-things-you-should-avoid-doing-if-you-are-25-years-and-above/

My guy why the "next" after each point, data expensive for naija woh
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by danden18: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Another fallen python u meant, no peace for d wicked
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
It's just unfortunate that soldiers and civilians are being killed daily in the prime of their lives and one zombie keeps saying they have reclaimed territories and conquered Book Haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
We don tire wit dis dia tactically defeating BH boys. Evryday sojas dey die like foul. May God accept his gentle soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Met the shock of my life today........ when a so-called youth called Muammar Ghadaffi a great leader or African legend.

........RIP to the gallant soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Died for nothing. The military shud use thier lives do coup. Its beta and noble

Exactly, I dont see the needs for thses needless deaths that serious govt. can curb not very long. They are just wasting lives of young soldiers. Those soldiers ought to plot coup to eliminate all ogas (both civilian and military) that are wasting their lives anyhow. God help them
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by akum78: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
sweerychick:
Why do I have this funny feeling that the guy is his gay partner undecided. R.I.P to him though

Are you with me?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
People will be risking their lives to fight Boko Haram and Buhari will be payingbtje same Boko Haram millions of Euros in ransome which they end up using to buy more weapons to kill our soldiers for nothing ...As far as I ma concerned this Soldier was killed by Buharis incompetence
. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by ehissi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wait Oooooh......

I don't understand? undecided

Person dey mourn, E still dey snap picture of E self when E dey cry, which way Nigeria....... angry

Anyway, RIP to the fallen soldier......

He was wise enough to use cap to cover both the badge and the rank, in other to avoid court martial..... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by matter1: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
rest well our hero
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by hakimi1974(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
CarlyX8:
want to start building a house, contact me let me show you beautiful building designs but yet affordable, check my signature
some people no get sense at all.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by kingchris30(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
in as much as this country is not worth dying for, you are still a hero. we never know what these men are going through. rest in peace man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Realist1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
cryI'm so sorry young soldier,rest in peace gallant soldier .You are truly the one I know that died for me so I could live.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by omoolope2019(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=ultron12345 post=66796338]And so what. He knew what we was signed for when he joined the army. Our doctors that are dieing due to Lassa fever nko, are they less important. [/quote
dindinrin leleyi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by donjahsy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
The promise he made he didn't break, he died while protecting you and I. Rest well regus, you're an hero
No, he died ordinarily and not like a hero. if a hero dies, the country stands still for him. the president of the country salutes him, his name will be carved strongly on a wall. he will always be remembered. so pls what made him a hero? oh he died wearing a camo? go get the true definition of a hero when an American soldiers dies in a war.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
hakimi1974:
some people no get sense at all.
how
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by bettermandate80(m): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Rest in Peace officer Chocho.....God knows the best!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by 2016v2017: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2018
yomi96:
Rip
He died for nothing.
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
the Nigerian army headed by the Hausa Fulani, keeps sending Southerns to war fronts, saving the abokis. hereby depopulating the southerners in the army in other to give the abokis appointment.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) by 2016v2017: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
People will be risking their lives to fight Boko Haram and Buhari will be payingbtje same Boko Haram millions of Euros in ransome which they end up using to buy more weapons to kill our soldiers for nothing ...As far as I ma concerned this Soldier was killed by Buharis incompetence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.