Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) (12601 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) by CastedGist: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared by Flavour...

Happy Birthday � �� to my exceptionally talented special friend, Semah! �� Wishing u a lifetime of God's Divine blessings!!!����

Semah G Weifur was born and brought up in Liberia, On the fall of April and beginning of May, many artists dedicated so much of their interest/earnings to the orphans being a time it was celebrated. Tuface Idibia once said he recorded a song which he vowed to give half of the money that will be raised to the orphans on the orphanage day celebration.

Nigerian singer Flavour visited Liberia on a peace mission where he met a talented little blind boy, Semah G. Weifur.
The singer went on a United Nations peacekeeping mission in the African country.
While there he met a blind boy who according to him, sang his songs better than him.

“I made a new friend Semah G. Weifur. He’s blind and sang my songs better than me” … Watch the full video on YouTube of our meeting soon!!,” he captioned one shot.

More Gists>>> http://www.gistmore.com/liberian-blind-boy-semah-g-weifur-celebrates-birthday

Re: Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) by CastedGist: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
God bless him!!!
God bless Flavour for being a blessing to him!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties / Allison-Doherty Queen Sekegha Inducted As Certified National Accountant / Tyga Said People Are Telling Him His Gaining Weight Not Funny See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.