Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (105184 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^
I feel you bro, however we are taking about over-respecting here. We always respect every opponent, not the least Arsenal. But before the first leg, even Pep was talking about losing the game. I didn't like that at all. We must always play to win with the men we have available. At least now we are fully aware that Puyol won't play. Well, stuff happens, we do the job with the men we have, period.

Arsenal are the ones who should be afraid coming to the Camp Nou. I am just saying, we don't need to be too scared of the opponent. Some cules here are sounding scared. Believe you me, we can tear them apart if we play our game, our boys can do it, and I believe they will.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
hannie:

God bless u my brother . . .your other cules no wan gree, dem go gree in few days time  grin

Thanks for the compliment.

However, I still believe in Barca and I'm sure we'll progress into the QF at Arsenal's expense. I think it will be closer than the 4-1 of last season though.

hannie:

sebi I told u that all your prognostications wont work . . .Pep and Messi are trying to prove that Messi and not, Xavi or Iniesta is the most influential player in the team . . .PEP will soon regret it, mark my words again  cool

Well, I don't know where you got your conspiracy theory from. I admit we're quite fortunate that Messi isn't as injure-prone as he was a few seasons ago. Hopefully Pep will get some boldness and start to rest Messi, irrespective of whether Messi wants to play 90 mins or not. After the Arsenal match, we face Sevilla away, but the home games against Getafe & Almeria should be opportunities for Pep to play subs like Afellay, Keita, Masch, while giving some 1st-teamers some rest,
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
I feel you bro, however we are taking about over-respecting here. We always respect every opponent, not the least Arsenal. But before the first leg, even Pep was talking about losing the game. I didn't like that at all. We must always play to win with the men we have available. At least now we are fully aware that Puyol won't play. Well, stuff happens, we do the job with the men we have, period.

Arsenal are the ones who should be afraid coming to the Camp Nou. I am just saying, we don't need to be too scared of the opponent. Some cules here are sounding scared. Believe you me, we can tear them apart if we play our game, our boys can do it, and I believe they will.

AMEN!!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
On the issue or respect or no respect. The same thing that happened last season is
def whats gonna happen this season in which 1 of it already happened.

Last season, we didnt respect Arsenal @ d emirates just like Stealthy said, and they got
a quick equalizer thereafter. In the 2nd leg @ Camp Nou, we respected them by playing
with great intensity and a "no mercy" Mode. Same has happened this season, less respect
in the first leg, now the 2nd leg will show us dishing out the respect intended as usual. grin cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
AjanleKoko:

But Spurs beat Arsenal at home this season, abi? That means dem pass you now. Don't look for my trouble o.
Go and beat Birmingham before you come back here to threaten Barca, a multiple European Winner. Even if Arsenal manage to eliminate Barca, they will still find their Birmingham in this competition, no doubt. We have won the cup three times, so we don't mind not winning it this year. I still say it, my fellow fans are giving you guys way too much respect. Do your talking on the field, bud.

since Spurs could beat us at home, why cant we DECIMATE u at home?

I imagine ur makeshift defence faced with Nasri and Arshavin . . .oohlahlah  grin

we might not win the UCL but beating BARCA black and blue will just about do the season coupled with the fact that despite having been bedevilled by injuries as usual, bad officiating and ill-luck we can still win our league, I cant shout! so stop talking abt Birmingham. tongue

@Stealhy

Thanks for telling these guys the truth . . .the bitter truth is BARCA needed to have rested Messi now I foresee SONG shackling him out and might not even mind getting redcarded  grin worst case scenario he misses the 1/8 final  grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^^^ In your dreams Alagba Hanniemal.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2011
eyoniggar:

No Pique, No Puyol. 2 of our most influential defenders. STILL, we'll go through
to the QF.
But you guys have messi, "the best footballer in the planet"
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 12:50am On Mar 07, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^^ In your dreams Alagba Hanniemal.

in ur nightmares, u bloody eyonitwat! grin

wait till its tuesday and we rape y'all without a condom . . .u go know how far grin

u guys go hear wen!!! cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^ Just promise me that once you guys crash outta the competition you'll stop acting
like a tout and a deranged IYaba-left patient.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2011
^ na ur whole generation comprise of touts and deranged mofos . . .ediot!!!

WE ARE F@CKING BARCA WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!

TWATS!!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2011
This Harnie guy is high on Igbo mixed shepe na ur type we no go see again after the match . Olodo rabata
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
hi 5 Cules,

I gave my reasons sometimes back about responding to anonymous teenagers that occassionally pops in on threads all over NL, a typical example is below exercpts:-
hannie:

. . .the bitter truth is BARCA needed to have rested Messi now I foresee SONG shackling him out and might not even mind getting redcarded  grin worst case scenario he misses the 1/8 final  grin/quote]
which song is he referiing to shocked, the one that got a yellow on the 7th minute in the 1st leg while trying to tackle Messi and was pulled off by Wengay and the multi-coloured-dada-headed guy is even ruled out of the tie as he failed knee fitness test, or has this lill boy cloned another gay song to reappear at the Nou??

Its apparent that this teeny-boop is off the hook , guys please let this hipster be
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hello Cules,

We are on course for a thriller, our lads are in high spirits and knows that its an all out attack and no one is gonna fluff chances.

As usual, the game will be played in the gonners half of the pitch and we should know better than miss any chances that pops up to us, the only friendship gesture we owe the visitors is just the opening hand shake gestures, after that, its competition, i advocate that Pep should gather them together and they all re-watch the last ''Thrashico'' and replicate that fearsome and business-like attitude with which they approached the game.

I know my clubs philosophy, we play to enjoy, entertain and win fairly. The emphasis tomorrow is on winning, and win we shall by His Grace, I am confident.

We are Barcelona
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
holydante:

hi 5 Cules,

I gave my reasons sometimes back about responding to anonymous teenagers that occassionally pops in on threads all over NL, a typical example is below exercpts:-

Mumu oshi . . .u dont even know the meaning of 'anonymous' . . .better get some education b4 its too late grin

dem no tell u say I be ur grandpapa for NL . . .aproko feeling funky!!! grin grin

na 2moro una go no wetin dey! tongue

buncha mofos!!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Is hannie dr K?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2011
Yes Na, Hanniemal na Dr Kartoon, and Cougar is Sharon.

Alagba Hanniemal, lets stop this now,we'll wait until tomorrow to see
who loses, n you know who would. Am comin for you.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^

Uhmmm, thanks for the feedup.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2011
Dr Kitstradamus grin grin grin
come to think of it,
where is ddippsset to assist eyoniggar.
because it seems eyo no fit handle hannie all alone.
so somebody dey wey get am for mouth pass eyoniggar and ddippsset.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^ Who Da F is Hanniemal? Him papa nor reach! Even his God-father
in mental illness Sauron know sey I nor be Eran riro. Him na just Mr Pariwo.

He makes too much noise, and wants his deranged mentality to be reckoned with.

We are currently just having fun as regards Tonights Match, any other issue that arises
brings about a different craze game. cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2011
I'm not gonna bet against FAB4 scoring an own goal. . . .everytime he sees a Barca shirt u can almost see the tears in his eyes - Arsenal jus dey punish the guy grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Jencejyde(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Where you, Eyo, I don land oh GUNNER!!!!!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
It will be a cracker. But the boys can turn it around. Camp Nou, graveyard of champions, soon to be graveyard of the Arsenal grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
eyoniggar:

We are currently just having fun as regards Tonights Match, any other issue that arises
ehn ehn, thats the eyo wey I know dey tackle me any how any where grin grin
If you had given him a piece of your mind as this he would have known that barca boiz dey for house. wink
Jencejyde:

Where you, Eyo, I don land oh GUNNER!!!!!!
abegi ooo, who is this
Dr kitaun = hannie
Cougar = Sauron
Jencejyde = Seun (anonymous version) grin
AjanleKoko:

It will be a cracker. But the boys can turn it around. Camp Nou, graveyard of champions, soon to be graveyard of the Arsenal grin
Olenu pa. But remember that a champion(Internazional Milano) came there last time around and survived.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^^ Thats if they play "park the van" kind of Mou's style which I very much
doubt Arsenal will display.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
eyoniggar:

I guess they have opened the gate for u to enter . . . I can bring out several places on threads where u have had to scram or keep ur gutter shut, I will make u hate the very day u signed up on NL today , .u e-baboon of no origin! grin

asswpies and dolts like u gather but as the twunts u r, I piss on u all and get u quarantined, what the f@cking hell are u freaking talking abt?

DR KIT's got a godfather? U DEY MAPA, GOD PUNISH U!!! even Seun dont dare spew such bunkum . . .

na today I go take una yansh drag ground for NL, eyin omo alaileko gbogbo yi! grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
Please dig up those threads. Dry Bone Oloriburuku. Dig up um
threads lets see. cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
usbcable:

Olenu pa. But remember that a champion(Internazional Milano) came there last time around and survived.

They didn't survive. We just didn't do enough. They had done enuf damage in the reverse fixture. Arsenal hasn't.
Let's see sha. I no be soothsayer, but I believe my boys can do it. I just pray that tonight is their night, as it usually is in the Camp. You sef know now grin after three years of trauma.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Eyonitwit

na my equivalent and superiors for ur generation be oloriburuku . . omo ale jatijati! cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
AjanleKoko:

They didn't survive. We just didn't do enough. They had done enuf damage in the reverse fixture. Arsenal hasn't.
Let's see sha. I no be soothsayer, but I believe my boys can do it. I just pray that tonight is their night, as it usually is in the Camp. You sef know now grin after three years of trauma.

obu ro fault gi sad

If i catch you my own go pass Dr Kit own cool angry
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
@usbcable

u no go fit catch Ajanlekoko . . .he is an honourable cule cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^^^ Adofuro that 1 nor concern you. Omode lon sie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.