Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sadism As Can Be Found Only In Ngbatiland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadism As Can Be Found Only In Ngbatiland (601 Views)

Shocking! This Is Sadism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sadism As Can Be Found Only In Ngbatiland by mekusxxx: 4:31am On May 15, 2010
Lagos: Man muders mentally challenged woman …Says she stepped on his foot
By MATTHEW DIKE

Friday, May 14, 2010

A 25-year-old man in Lagos has allegedly killed a mentally challenged woman in cold blood.

Abiodun Gafar claimed that the woman, popularly known as Iya Ibadan, stepped on his foot and that was the reason he used a sharp, curvyed knife to slice her throat on May 9, 2010.

Gafar alleged that before he slept and woke up at about 11 pm, he had smoked Indian hemp. So, when he left his room at Better Life street, Makoko area, he went to urinate outside and as he wanted to go inside, the mentally challenged woman stepped on him.

The suspect alleged that the devil took control of him and he killed her. The alleged murderer said it was because of Indian hemp smoking and bad friends he had at Mushin that made his mother to bring him to Makoko area of Ebute-Metta to live with her. He claimed to have been sick but his mother had no money to treat him at a hospital, instead, she took him to native doctor.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Frank Mba, a Superintendent of Police, asked if the suspect was told to kill a deranged woman for something, he (Gafar) said nobody sent him to do it.

The suspect begged government and the Nigeria police: “Please, the government should forgive me. Police should forgive me, I beg. I’m from a poor family. No one to help me. They should forgive me. I don’t know the devil that made me to kill her. I was slicing her neck. Later I realized I’ve killed somebody. I bought the knife and plastic because I wanted to sell meat. My father is a butcher. He sells meat at Akinyole Local Government. I’m from Oyo state. I used to do bus conductor job,” Gafar pleaded.

Mba described the murder as sadistic and unprovoked. The police spokesman said it was a resident in the Makoko area, who alerted policemen at Yaba Police division that a man was killing somebody. He said Iya Ibadan was living on the streets of Lagos as a result of her mental problem. The police spokesman added that the case would be transferred to the homicide department of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Panti, Yaba for further investigation.
Re: Sadism As Can Be Found Only In Ngbatiland by EzeUche(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2010
These crazy Yoruba shocked

U cannot turn ur back on dem
Re: Sadism As Can Be Found Only In Ngbatiland by mekuszyx: 4:44am On May 15, 2010
Imagine getting killed just for stepping on a toe? How much is an Yoruba life worth? They kill for politics, they kill for stepping on toes, literally speaking. O ga ju!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Urged To Seek Re-election In 2011 / Nuhu Ribadu Arrives Nigeria / Nigeria: 'world Oil Pollution Capital'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.